Final Fantasy XIII-2 Playthrough (Japan)

Options
Lambent
Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in IllGaming
- Can only play as two characters throughout the whole game - lame. You can capture certain monsters, and use them as a third player.

- There will be DLC (either a ripoff or great depending on how much DLC, and how much it will cost.

- Bonus content for people who pre-order. Not sure about others, but those who pre-order off of amazon get the bonus boss Omega. (which you can use as a player after you beat him.)

Part of the play through

Comments

• Lambent
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Kind of upset. but will buy anyway. Probably even pre order.

I'm gonna play the demo first before I decide to pre-order. If I like the demo, I'm going to pre-order from Amazon for that extra boss fight.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    think im gonna pass on this ? . you only get to have 2 people in your party and a monster/pet you have no control over. Lighting isn't even the main protagonist.
  • Lambent
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Haha omega is always a major fight. and if you can use him afterwards, i wonder if he will be at the beginning of the game.

Just watched part of the fight on youtube, and he seems to be tough, probably wont be able to ? him till later in the game.The fight was about 10min long.

He seems to be part of this coliseum system that will be adding more bosses through DLC, right now omega is the only one available. (if you pre order from amazon) I guess people who don't pre-order can purchase the omega battle later through DLC.

Omega boss battle + $10 amazon credit. Amazon pre-order doesn't seem too bad.
  • Lambent
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I played part of the demo last night, fight day copp.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Played the demo, ? was wack to me

-Graphic look worst
    -Didnt like the music
    -Game feel slower
    -QTE are wack
    -Not coppin
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ughh. price drop cop. didnt get to play demo, will peep it tonight tho.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Played the demo, ? was wack to me

-Graphic look worst
    -Didnt like the music
    -Game feel slower
    -QTE are wack
    -Not coppin

they dumbed the graphics down this time so it's on par with the 360 version. also there are no cg cut scenes this time, so the whole game could fit onto one disc on the xbox.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thats so dumb. wtf why even make this game?! one of the main reasons i play FF is for the cut scenes!
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    edited January 2012
    Options
    also most the content in FFXIII-2 was supposed to be in FFXIII, but they ran out of time and disc space so they decided to make a full blown sequel.

which is most likely why we are seeing this before FFXIII Versus, since most of the work was already done.

wait for the reviews, hopefully it's not as bad as FFX-2