• independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Homie's about to get PAID bruh.

Wish that was me getting stomped out.

your a straight ? ..

look at the 2nd cop.. LOL.. he aint know where to start.. should i hit him? or risk getting hit by this crazy mofocka?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    your a straight ? ..

look at the 2nd cop.. LOL.. he aint know where to start.. should i hit him? or risk getting hit by this crazy mofocka?

Lmao ? was double dutchin it and ? ..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    When something like this happens in other countries, the people take to the streets and riot. The individual responsible fears for his life.

When it happens in America, the people argue about whether the victim will get a fat settlement check.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    When something like this happens in other countries, the people take to the streets and riot. The individual responsible fears for his life.

When it happens in America, the people argue about whether the victim will get a fat settlement check.

You not from round huuuuur are you.. and people taking to the streets and rioting.. primarily dont care.. they just look for an excuse to tear up in many cases..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You not from round huuuuur are you.. and people taking to the streets and rioting.. primarily dont care.. they just look for an excuse to tear up in many cases..

I'm speaking in general terms, not necessarily this case.

Since the rise of ubiquitous cellphone video recording, cops have been caught in the act of everything up to murder. The majority of the time, people don't even care. In rare cases, it sparks a reaction that can send the offending cop fleeing for his life.

It's no wonder that several states have put laws on the books that makes it illegal to record a cop and a number of other states are under pressure by law enforcement to do the same.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    America doesn't play that rioting ? ...this ain't Europe...riot over here and you'll end up on a youtube video as well

lmao ? ...
    not ? .
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And he's going to get away with it for all the usual reasons.

Victim is black

He's a pig

the guy was in his face (even though he was in his face because the cop was IN HIS face)

All he will have to say is, "well I felt threatened and I was forced to defend myself"

And whoever said that about in other countries the pig would fear for his life is right. But thats because people in other countries actually GIVE A ? about themselves and value their lives and arent dumbb enough to think that maybe one day if they "behave and dont complain when they should" the pigs will be nice to them one day. People in other countries dont suffer from that form of self-hate and ignorance.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Another video showing why pigs deserve their name. Its a shame though that the ? isn't big because its a black cop, had it been a white cop this thread would be 50+ pages now. Things like this is exactly why I dont proclaim a racist thing when cops assault people, every race of authority does it, its a power trip thing. This brothers about to be eatin really good soon though, our military people are treated like ? but I will say if they take something to court, that time served in the whatever branch puts the system on their side.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn thats crucial...
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    America doesn't play that rioting ? ...this ain't Europe...riot over here and you'll end up on a youtube video as well

And who or what constitutes "america"? heedless of whatever that maybe, cumulative numbers of the general population still far exceed that. the only major and crucial problem of that is, esp. considering the nature of americans, good luck on trying to collectively and successfully organize