KTULU: Why Did You Allow This 2 Happen? Why Did U Attack Us?

Options
DarcSkies777
DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge

...SMH @ the Benjamin Netenyahu quote...

Explain to the American people why you allowed this to happen to us innocent, ? fearing, perfect Americans.

You're still the spokesperson for your people correct?

Comments

• shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    When KTULU left last time he said that he isn't really Jewish and called it the best gimmick of his e-career. By the way, is there a video or something? Not showing up.

Edit: Here we go
  • ThugLife101
    ThugLife101 Members Posts: 12
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL. Liberals still think 9/11 was an inside job? I thought that was just a fad.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL. Liberals still think 9/11 was an inside job? I thought that was just a fad.

No, conspiracy theorists (aka stupid people) think 9/11 was an inside job.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    When KTULU left last time he said that he isn't really Jewish and called it the best gimmick of his e-career]

He'll always be a Jew to me. I just wanted an excuse to post the conspiracy video...lol
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't believe Israel was behind 9/11, but even if they were, I still couldn't be any more ? at them than I already am.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't believe Israel was behind 9/11, but even if they were, I still couldn't be any more ? at them than I already am.

I actually wouldnt put it passed them. If there was a major announcement tomorrow that Israel was behind 9/11 I wouldnt be in the least bit shocked. I'd be shocked it was reported of course. But not that they did it.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I actually wouldnt put it passed them. If there was a major announcement tomorrow that Israel was behind 9/11 I wouldnt be in the least bit shocked. I'd be shocked it was reported of course. But not that they did it.

I'm not saying they WOULDN'T do it, but I don't believe they could pull that of, as savvy as they may (used to?) be. I don't think an international conspiracy between the Israeli and US government to blow up the WTC could possibly be swept under the rug so easily.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Especially these days. Secrets dont stay secret for long.
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Exactly. Always the reason why I don't buy the conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theorists think I'm being naive and trusting, but they're the naive ones thinking these secret plans could remain a secret forever.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KTULU get off your THugLife alias and answer for your people.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

So who do you think was responsible for 9/11?
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ktulu is an ? .
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its all a big misunderstanding
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^^ lmao..............
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if israel did do that, the US gubment would be like "oh, sorry our buildings got in the way of your planes, our bad, here's like ten billion dollars for your trouble, get yourself something nice in mink"

like, in real life, all conspiracy ? aside, Israel sunk a US Navy destroyer and there were no consequences

they were like "sorry, we thought you were somebody else"

and the US was like "its all good"

i mean wtf
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if israel did do that, the US gubment would be like "oh, sorry our buildings got in the way of your planes, our bad, here's like ten billion dollars for your trouble, get yourself something nice in mink"

like, in real life, all conspiracy ? aside, Israel sunk a US Navy destroyer and there were no consequences

they were like "sorry, we thought you were somebody else"

and the US was like "its all good"

i mean wtf

rofl

my favorite is John Pollard. The guy spies on the U.S for Israel, sells U.S secrets to other countries like South Africa, finally gets pinched, and gets sentenced to L-I-F-E.

The result?

Israeli lobbying groups, Israeli politicians, U.S Representatives, and U.S Senators demand his release FOR 2 DECADES. Netanyahu visits the guy in jail. Netanyahu even tries to blackmail Clinton into pardoning him.

Clinton actually thought about it, but then the entire intelligence community was like "dude, CIA agents were executed cuz this guy snitched. are you ? insane"
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    secret U.S secrets

these secrets are so secret im not authorized to finish this sent
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    proofread fail :(

i blame the kush
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Like stupid people believe troops invaded Iraq cause of the oil, i could swear 2 about a year ago them same people were laughing at people who would say Americans invaded Afghanistan for mineral resources, today the same people who shrugged it off as just another 'conspiracy theory' are now having a change of opinion. Nothing surprises me anymore, aren't these the same people that invaded 2 countries on the back off a lie?
  • florida321
    florida321 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Israelis were supposedly tailing the hijackers & they lived like next door to/or with one of them. They knew it was coming & did nothing.

The terrorist had help. Unless you believe that they pulled off a spectacular attack like 9/11 & can't do anything right since. Logic says they had help.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^^ makes some sense. How did they pull that ? off but nothing since?

Maybe cuz now they have more eyes watching though?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    florida321 wrote: »
    the israelis were supposedly tailing the hijackers & they lived like next door to/or with one of them. They knew it was coming & did nothing.
    and then they filmed it and DANCED ON TOP OF BUILDINGS AND NONE OF THEIR RELATIVES WERE IN THE BUILDINGS 9/11 NEVER FORGET
  • shootemwon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    florida321 wrote: »
    The Israelis were supposedly tailing the hijackers & they lived like next door to/or with one of them. They knew it was coming & did nothing.

The terrorist had help. Unless you believe that they pulled off a spectacular attack like 9/11 & can't do anything right since. Logic says they had help.

What's really so spectacular about what Al Qaeda was able to do?

They brought weapons on the plane - Box cutters that we allowed them to bring on

They hijacked the cockpit - All the staff had to fight back was plastic silverware

They crashed the planes into huge building - Back in the day I used to do this without even trying in San Andreas

Maybe it seems spectacular looking back that they plotted several coordinated plane hijackings within a few hours of each other and no one caught on until after their mission was over, but you gotta remember, prior to 9/11/2001, we weren't checkin for terrorism. Americans thought that ? couldn't happen to them and nobody was lookin over their shoulder for shady ? going on.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They hijacked the cockpit - All the staff had to fight back was plastic silverware
    and don't forget that people often get instructed to not fight back and trust everything will work out. it doesn't always
  • florida321
    florida321 Members Posts: 60
    edited June 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    and then they filmed it and DANCED ON TOP OF BUILDINGS AND NONE OF THEIR RELATIVES WERE IN THE BUILDINGS 9/11 NEVER FORGET

& They attacked us because we are free. Don't forget to add that in while you bullshitting.
    What's really so spectacular about what Al Qaeda was able to do?

They brought weapons on the plane - Box cutters that we allowed them to bring on

They crashed the planes into huge building - Back in the day I used to do this without even trying in San Andreas

Maybe it seems spectacular looking back that they plotted several coordinated plane hijackings within a few hours of each other and no one caught on until after their mission was over, but you gotta remember, prior to 9/11/2001, we weren't checkin for terrorism. Americans thought that ? couldn't happen to them and nobody was lookin over their shoulder for shady ? going on.

I played Sim City1 & 2000 I guess it should be no problem to be a city planner.

I can't believe these cats had the skill to do 9/11 yet can't do 100x more simple things since. They either had help or the feds are actually doing their job. Which one is more likely?

Some of y'all would believe it if them crackas told us they caught an Iranian ? with a nuke from North Korea in a truck rented on Hugo Chavez's credit card & would be ready to go to war on the strength of proven liars word.