Coincedence or the Judgment of El Shaddai?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So ? created the oil spill now?

And not only did he create an oil spill...but he made sure to look at a EUROPEAN calender that isnt even accurate to "real" time. And he cares about the Holidays of nations?

WEEEERD?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So ? created the oil spill now?

And not only did he create an oil spill...but he made sure to look at a EUROPEAN calender that isnt even accurate to "real" time. And he cares about the Holidays of nations?

WEEEERD?

It seems like you lack understanding in regards to who the nation of Israel is and there importance in the eyes of ? , correct?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It seems like you lack understanding in regards to who the nation of Israel is and there importance in the eyes of ? , correct?

The white nation of Israel? Or the original black nation of Israel? Your the one who seems confused my brother.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The white nation of Israel? Or the original black nation of Israel? Your the one who seems confused...
    ^^^^ THis.....

They arent even the so-called "chosen ones" they are the people who stole land and exiled the "chosen ones" that they wont like come back to their true home.

And I know the Biblical significance of Israel but then again the Bible says a lot of stuff.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The white nation of Israel? Or the original black nation of Israel? Your the one who seems confused my brother.

Skin color? Really?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^^^ THis.....

They arent even the so-called "chosen ones" they are the people who stole land and exiled the "chosen ones" that they wont like come back to their true home.

And I know the Biblical significance of Israel but then again the Bible says a lot of stuff.

This Skin color nonsense is kindergarten stuff. I thought we were going to engage in an intelligent dialogue. But I guess not.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Skin color? Really?

Lol you know I aint racist, I'm a loyal house ? word to some people on here. But I find it strange a nation comprised of nothing but blacks all of sudden turns into a nation of nearly nothing but whites. Your Jesus is projected as white, which we know he aint if he was real, your whole religion is based off a white world. Christians all throughout the south believe blacks and browns arent gods children but abominations. You follow an Illusion homie, read a world history book then read christian teachings and look how funny ? is.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This Skin color nonsense is kindergarten stuff. I thought we were going to engage in an intelligent dialogue. But I guess not.

An INTELLIGENT conversation about an invisible man in the sky causing oil spills on a country's birthday because he's mad at an Obama policy?

I dont know how intelligent the conversation can be when one person is reducing a supposedly all-mighty ? to an immature tea party member with anger issues.

Did ? ask for Obama's "Baptism Certificate" before he busted the pipe?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao i knew i'd see some ? when i entered this thread....the oil spill is biblical now?