Sara Suten Seti - The True Supreme Mathematics!!!

Options

Comments

• musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Where do you stop reading? You're kidding right?

Al Sharpton
    Jesse Jackson
    Alex Haley
    Many executive level NAACP men are Prince Hall masons

The rest of your comment is taking my question much further than I intended, into the realm of "huh?".

I'll give u Al Sharpton. He keeps our issues on the forefront with Keepin' it real on Newstalk 1200.

But those other guys are just chess pieces for the corporations. I have worked with the NAACP with real sincere members AND THEY/WE NEVER HAVE THE TOOLS THATS NEEDED. I be like damn, u have to kiss so much ass & play so many games to get things done that by then?.............its too late.

and about the other stuff, I am not kidding. I'mma show u the remnants of real masonry.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    You the one following me internet Mason.
    you jumped into a joke and took it serious you weirdo.

Its not my fault you wannabee Masons think Al Sharpton is some beacon of greatness in the Black community....you sound like a whiteboy with your generic "black leader list".

I like how you used those little quote things around the word sarcasm....wouldnt wanna get lost in translation.

Shouldnt you be reading Blavetsky or watching Amos & Andy right now???

LOL anytime someone bursts your bubble you say they sound like a whiteboy. You think because you have impressed enough retards on this site you have some clout. You're lame dude.

I'll do my due diligence next time and ask every poster on the board if I decide to comment on another thread to make sure it isnt a joke... wouldnt want to make THAT mistake again.

You seem to know enough about Blavatsky, blackface, and Amos & Andy must be your cup o' tea?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's nice and all, but according to your friend Musicology, he isnt aware of non-NoI Prince Hall masons contributing to the black community. So......Elijah doesnt fit that bill....
    You mean my brother??

I respect how he stands on his square.

I gotta end this convo, Im hetero so Im not too good at this male-on-male pen-pal ? y'all be doing, I speak my peice drop some and pick some up and then Im out.........

Heres another video y'all can play with...... Peace.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'll give u Al Sharpton. He keeps our issues on the forefront with Keepin' it real on Newstalk 1200.

But those other guys are just chess pieces for the corporations. I have worked with the NAACP with real sincere members AND THEY/WE NEVER HAVE THE TOOLS THATS NEEDED. I be like damn, u have to kiss so much ass & play so many games to get things done that by then?.............its too late.

and about the other stuff, I am not kidding. I'mma show u the remnants of real masonry.

Man, seriously, there is no need. I'm well aware of "real" masonry. Again, I dont feel the need to type out Freemasonry when we're obviously not discussing building structures.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL anytime someone bursts your bubble you say they sound like a whiteboy. You think because you have impressed enough retards on this site you have some clout. You're lame dude.

I'll do my due diligence next time and ask every poster on the board if I decide to comment on another thread to make sure it isnt a joke... wouldnt want to make THAT mistake again.

You seem to know enough about Blavatsky, blackface, and Amos & Andy must be your cup o' tea?
    Everytime I try to get out they pull me back in.

Im very weirded out because you keep making suggestions that you have been following my posts...you are scaring me.

I suggested the "whiteness" because I have never heard a Black man say Al Sharpton was anything besides an opportunistic buffoon. I dont expect clout on AHH, thats reserved for Facebook were everybody can see your girls, goons, and gwaup.

You are the true lame which is why you follow strangers on the internet and claim to know their posting habits...thats creepy.

I know about Blavatsky because most Boule' buck-dancers like you often quote her.

I know about Amos & Andy because I have studied Boule' masonic imposters and they are similiar to Blackface minstrel's

WTF is "Cup-O'-Tea" are you British now?? I guess if I call you a whiteboy now its because my "bubble burst"...or maybe because you soud like Harry potter.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    THIS IS THE REAL MASONRY THAT WE BROUGHT TO ENGLAND & other parts of the Isles

STONEHENGE

Stonehenge_Closeup.jpg

Hilton of Cadboll Stone (Scotland)

history-HiltonofCadbollStone-dog-brooch-wiki.jpg

Beltany stone circle (Ireland)

logo-circle-web.jpg

Ġgantija phase (Malta)

0.jpg
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and that's the lower level stuff that we did. but if u wanna rep masonry from Britain. acknowledge the true origins of it.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so you aren't going to call no ? ...for you to be so pro-black that isn't very black of you...

what happened to the white girl in your avi from before? why the shirtless black male now?

30 ? on my ? 100 ? on my ? 30 ? on my ? ...I see...
    WTF are you talking about "Pro Black"...I said some of my best friends are Black and now you label me "Pro Black".

I got a white girl for my avi, a Black girl for my avi and a East-Indian for my avi...and I refuse to use photoshop to darken my skin...just say no to Blackface.

Based ?
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and that's the lower level stuff that we did. but if u wanna rep masonry from Britain. acknowledge the true origins of it.
    Forgive me if I sound like an English Butler but these pics are "My Cup-O-Tea"!!!!

...if I may say so myself my dear Watson....
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Everytime I try to get out they pull me back in.

Im very weirded out because you keep making suggestions that you have been following my posts...you are scaring me.

I suggested the "whiteness" because I have never heard a Black man say Al Sharpton was anything besides an opportunistic buffoon. I dont expect clout on AHH, thats reserved for Facebook were everybody can see your girls, goons, and gwaup.

You are the true lame which is why you follow strangers on the internet and claim to know their posting habits...thats creepy.

I know about Blavatsky because most Boule' buck-dancers like you often quote her.

I know about Amos & Andy because I have studied Boule' masonic imposters and they are similiar to Blackface minstrel's

WTF is "Cup-O'-Tea" are you British now?? I guess if I call you a whiteboy now its because my "bubble burst"...or maybe because you soud like Harry potter.

You're gimmick is pretty obvious. Its hard to miss since you pull the same type of stupid ass threads pretty much everyday. You wont find many if any that I have commented on so ? all the "follow you" stupidity.

Yea, sure, masons everywhere are quoting Blavatsky. You must have gotten rejected from a lodge, and probably for good reason.

There are these things called "expressions". You should look up what the meaning of that word is. You're apparently into trying to take everything I say literally, yet you just commented on how I "sound" with text. Now, run along, you attempt at trying to get me upset has failed, AGAIN.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options

Oh, goodness. I knew it would eventually come to some sort of nonsense with you.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man, seriously, there is no need. I'm well aware of "real" masonry. Again, I dont feel the need to type out Freemasonry when we're obviously not discussing building structures.

the video for the thread was about REAL MASONRY. I've been all through your system man. I know all about it. our former Mayer Kwame Kilpatrick was a Alpha Phi Alpha & Dennis Archer before him was a Freemason. I have ran entire campaigns were I would show up to the department of elections on Grand BLVD and even the ladies who worked there weren't voters so I had to tell them how to do everything. I watched Pontiac slip into receivership due to the negligence of black Greeks & Freemasons. Y'ALL ALL ABOUT YOURSELVES.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the video for the thread was about REAL MASONRY. I've been all through your system man. I know all about it. our former Mayer Kwame Kilpatrick was a Alpha Phi Alpha & Dennis Archer before him was a Freemason. I have ran entire campaigns were I would show up to the department of elections on Grand BLVD and even the ladies who worked there weren't voters so I had to tell them how to do everything. I watched Pontiac slip into receivership due to the negligence of black Greeks & Freemasons. Y'ALL ALL ABOUT YOURSELVES.

Yes, because we all know the localized actions that you claim to have witnessed speak for everyone else in the organization..... again, so misguided.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You're gimmick is pretty obvious. Its hard to miss since you pull the same type of stupid ass threads pretty much everyday. You wont find many if any that I have commented on so ? all the "follow you" stupidity.

Yea, sure, masons everywhere are quoting Blavatsky. You must have gotten rejected from a lodge, and probably for good reason.

There are these things called "expressions". You should look up what the meaning of that word is. You're apparently into trying to take everything I say literally, yet you just commented on how I "sound" with text. Now, run along, you attempt at trying to get me upset has failed, AGAIN.
    So now you admit you follow me everyday...o.k. this is borderline obsessive, how weird can you get.

I didnt get rejected from the lodge, the gave me a pamphlet and told me to go to online Hiphop forums and represent.....I told 'em hell naw thats fugazee.

Egads!!!
    I shall return shortly I can hear my tea-kettle brewing over and I must have a warm Cup-O-Tea and some crumpets before I go to sleep.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh, goodness. I knew it would eventually come to some sort of nonsense with you.

Hold up...stop the press. Did Mantan the Mason just say "Oh goodness".

^^^this ? right here nicca...this ? right here nicca...busted my bubble :(

*Dies*
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So now you admit you follow me everyday...o.k. this is borderline obsessive, how weird can you get.

I didnt get rejected from the lodge, the gave me a pamphlet and told me to go to online Hiphop forums and represent.....I told 'em hell naw thats fugazee.

Egads!!!
    I shall return shortly I can hear my tea-kettle brewing over and I must have a warm Cup-O-Tea and some crumpets before I go to sleep.

You go ahead and do that, try and come back with something of value..
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hold up...stop the press. Did Mantan the Mason just say "Oh goodness".

^^^this ? right here nicca...this ? right here nicca...busted my bubble :(

*Dies*

Or not.........
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You go ahead and do that, try and come back with something of value..

queen_visit10.jpg
    "Are you a traveling man....... "
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    A young Hiram Abiff and the Prince Hall band......
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yes, because we all know the localized actions that you claim to have witnessed speak for everyone else in the organization..... again, so misguided.

We'll I tried to do what I could, but the black Greek & Freemasonic system is JUST.NOT.WORKING. whether it be National, Regional or local. we have to go back to the roots of this thing and start over like Judah & H Rap are saying. I have lived through many aspects of the black community and it is a clear assessment that what you are offering does not work.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You are SO funny, please dont stop with such witty comments.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Options
    We'll I tried to do what I could, but the black Greek & Freemasonic system is JUST.NOT.WORKING. whether it be National, Regional or local. we have to go back to the roots of this thing and start over like Judah & H Rap are saying. I have lived through many aspects of the black community and it is a clear assessment that what you are offering does not work for me.

Fixed that for you.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fixed that for you.

no, look at the results. u guys are individualists who have outsourced our city resources to the suburbs. we have seen this nationwide Major. I could have buck danced but that is not me. and that is almost always what you have to do. so screw that, get your barter on, community activism going and independent entrepreneurship with some form of consciousness as a foundation. I was luckily born to two parents who were a part of the conscious community. and I have business connects & reliable comrades. so I will be fine.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    consciousness seems to mean believing in a bunch of silly magic ? that isn't real