BP = BIGGEST PROBLEM (ever)

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
This has to be the worst thing to happen to us, ever, environmentally. Lately on the news all I hear about this oil spill (which isn't even a "spill) is just bad bad sad horrible things...

Oily rains

Beach sand smells like oil

Whales now testing positive for metals/chemicals (in which a guy said, forget about species, think about extinction)

of course all these deaths of the fish, turtles, ? , birds and so on...

Now dolphins and sharks are seeking safety else where,

2010-06-20-dolphinfinclose.jpg

They're now going into bays to retreat from the oil. Dolphins are now giving off very strange behavior and beaching themselves.

This is just sad! BP says they're gonna do this and that, SMH. They need to shut the ? up, they've ? up a lot of ? .

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? sad......but we as people will never change our ways...and the government sure as f**K wont ever change theres as long as there are dollars to be made
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    haven't you read the GOP talking points? BP is the victim here.

"Is Obama's BP Shakedown an Impeachable Offense?"

Poor BP.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    haven't you read the GOP talking points? BP is the victim here.

"Is Obama's BP Shakedown an Impeachable Offense?"

Poor BP.

That man needs to be shot.

He needs to do his research on photos, there are photos of them "attempting" to "soak up" the oil with these pads on the shores and these boats that drag this material that supposedly "soaks up" the oil. ? is just a blind cover to make it seem a little better that something is being done.

The second that this happened, they should've been all over it. You gotta wonder, off shore drilling, you gotta think of something like this happening. Something like this can = a drill, something to fall back on to save the oil and more importantly our wildlife. But no, no drills for this. No plans. No ideas, not even a thought this would happen.

They should've already had a plan to cap it before hand, even if this would've never happened. They should've had a plan for the oil in our waters, but no plan...

This oil is gonna take years and years to just go away. I was at a beach here in Cali like a year or so ago, and there were a few oil blotches on the shores and we didn't even see them and stepped on 'em. Our bare feet and shoes, and it wouldn't come off our feet for about 2 - 3 weeks. NO matter how much I scrubbed 'em. ? was powerful to smell too. I cannot imagine what it's like for life in the waters and whatever life surrounds it.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I saw this little documentary last night about hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, and what it's been doing to people's water. that ? stay on the hush though.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea, they have ? UP royally... I hope they get everything they deserve..
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn.. new world order for the fishes too? lol..

na, thats foul.. the beaches look like the beaches out here in Jersey..
    the worse cast scenario.. that oil starts pouring towards the east or the caribbean if it aint already happening.. this stunt will for sure put em out of business.. it aint Obamas fault neither.. he can only do so much...

If i was the top dawg of BP.. i would resign and change my name.. When i mean everybody hates you.. i mean EVERYBODY hates you.. from environmentalists or those unemployed from this ? !!

SAD situation..
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    we better get that Food in Pill form ready soon
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Yea, they have ? UP royally... I hope they get everything they deserve..

If I worked for the clean up of dead marine life, I'd take the oily carcasses and lay them on the lawns of BP owners and all. Let them know what they did. I seriously would too, if I had addresses and the dead life to do it, ? , I'd do it.