in a fight Nick cannon Or eminem ?

Options

Comments

• Capo1
    Capo1 Members Posts: 789
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    If you were to base your criteria on boxing skills as of 2010 Floyd Mayweather would be the pound for pound champ and he's Black.
    If you were to base your criteria on mixed martial arts skill as of 2010 Anderson Silva would be the pound for pound champ and he's Black.

At the top of every athletic sport you will find a black man who has excelled far past his white counterparts, being that "fighting" to a certain extent is an extension of athleticism I have to put my money on the Black man who may be a more athletic specimen due to breeding practices during slavery and other genetic factors.

In closing I dont believe Nick Cannon has charcoal on his face, his color is a chestnut brown if Im correct

Black people cant fight for ? , this is fact. Unless they have 5 or 6 of their homies with them. I mean, even Kimbo Slice got knocked out by a white dude with pink hair. ? was embarassing for the black race.....

Fighting is more than just boxing your opponent, so throw floyd mayweather out of the equation. I know plenty of white dudes who cant box for ? , but would knock skinny boy floyd to his knees in about 40 seconds. If we're talkin mixed martial arts, brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, and Chuck Liddell (in his prime) would probably take out 98% of the black population in a 1-on-1.

And hockey is probably the most athletic sport out there, and I have yet to see a black man on the level of an Alex Ovechkin. Maybe I missed someone?
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    *Gas Face*
    What evidence do we have to prove that Nick has some skills?
    Remember he's a PK to top it all off and in that cases the daughter is a sluter and the son is a sucka
    SMH @ you stannin em this hard, ? would get served and you know it
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i never thought in my life i would see one , but there are actually a few nick cannon stans.

nickelodeon STAY losing.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMH @ you stannin em this hard, ? would get served and you know it
    not even stanin" like I said just testing ? theories. I'm just waiting for you to wig out and end it with a" ? he'll just beat his as because"

and to the capo1 dude or whatever, you sound stupid. All black folks don't just walk around jumping ppl just like all whites ain' klansmen. just talking mma you clearly don't have a clue. Brock Lesnar has went on record saying his build and athleticism is like a blackman so you can see who he looks up to in sports.
    Ken Shamrock? just saying his name further solidifies the fact of how uneducated in the sport he's went like 1-10 since he came back to mma and got his ass whooped by Tito> even in his prime he was getting beat up by don frye, choked out by Royce and quiting in the middle of fights( ie Fujita)
    As for Chuck I like how white guys use him like there Marciano only difference is Rocky didn' get his ass kicked on a consecutive basis. Just look who knocked him out first( rampage ) and who k.o him worse( sugar). Hell even look at his last fight w/ Rich. Sure Rich is white but his striking coach Neal Rowe is black and we were just laughing on wednesday about how they planned on picking Chuck apart.

all and all I'm not for the Black and white ? in MMA you just pushed my buttons and I had to show you how truley absurd your theory is. MMA is a game that exposes weaknesses andcan be won in the blink of an eye. Doesn't matter what your color is, all that matters is how well prepared you are and how few mistakes you make
  • pinkydapimp
    pinkydapimp Members Posts: 88
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i thought i heard that nick cannon was a black belt.
  • Stack Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    not even stanin" like I said just testing ? theories. I'm just waiting for you to wig out and end it with a" ? he'll just beat his as because"
    Regardless you been catchin mad feelins, and I already pointed out how em has a history of gettin beat down and how Nick is bigger, in better shape, has longer arms, is from the hood so you know he been in fights and several people have mentioned he has some skill. It seems you just don't like that ? is sayin he'll woop em's ass, stop cryin and get over it.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Black people cant fight for ? , this is fact. Unless they have 5 or 6 of their homies with them. I mean, even Kimbo Slice got knocked out by a white dude with pink hair. ? was embarassing for the black race.....

Fighting is more than just boxing your opponent, so throw floyd mayweather out of the equation. I know plenty of white dudes who cant box for ? , but would knock skinny boy floyd to his knees in about 40 seconds. If we're talkin mixed martial arts, brock Lesnar, Ken Shamrock, and Chuck Liddell (in his prime) would probably take out 98% of the black population in a 1-on-1.

And hockey is probably the most athletic sport out there, and I have yet to see a black man on the level of an Alex Ovechkin. Maybe I missed someone?

I am a boxing enthusiast so I will entertain this.

If you were to say to Bert Sugar, Max Kellerman, Harold Lederman, or Larry Merchant that "Blacks cant fight" they would give you a history lesson to refute that claim. One on one mana-a-mano in a ring the African-American is world renowned for his fighting skills.

I dont think the "Black race" was anymore embarrased when Kimbo Slice got knocked out anymore than the white race got embarrased when Rampage knocked out Chuck Lidell.

Brock Lesner is simply a giant, not very skilled, Shamrock of course is a legend but keep in mind he is an admitted steroid abuser. A better example would have been Fedor Emiolinko who is considered the greatest MMA of all time but was submitted last night by a Black man.

Your assumption that Hockey is the most athletic sport is false, sports that require running and jumping are typically seen as being the most athletic. Due to the temperature and ice, Hockey will never be a sport thats particularly popular with African-Americans but therein lies its popularity.

Michael Jordan>>>>Alexander Ovechkin
    Jesse Owens>>>>>Alexander Ovechkin
    Jim Brown>>>>>>Aleexander Ovechkin
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2010
    Options
    pfft in what disciplin, who was his teacher?
    another misconception in America is that if you have a black belt you earned it and didn't actually buy it. Black belts don't mean ? . You know how many blacbelts I've whooped on and I'm barely a blue belt in BJJ.
    Belts are only good for holding ya pants up
  • Capo1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I am a boxing enthusiast so I will entertain this.

If you were to say to Bert Sugar, Max Kellerman, Harold Lederman, or Larry Merchant that "Blacks cant fight" they would give you a history lesson to refute that claim. One on one mana-a-mano in a ring the African-American is world renowned for his fighting skills.

I dont think the "Black race" was anymore embarrased when Kimbo Slice got knocked out anymore than the white race got embarrased when Rampage knocked out Chuck Lidell.

Brock Lesner is simply a giant, not very skilled, Shamrock of course is a legend but keep in mind he is an admitted steroid abuser. A better example would have been Fedor Emiolinko who is considered the greatest MMA of all time but was submitted last night by a Black man.

Your assumption that Hockey is the most athletic sport is false, sports that require running and jumping are typically seen as being the most athletic. Due to the temperature and ice, Hockey will never be a sport thats particularly popular with African-Americans but therein lies its popularity.

Michael Jordan>>>>Alexander Ovechkin
    Jesse Owens>>>>>Alexander Ovechkin
    Jim Brown>>>>>>Aleexander Ovechkin

Without going through each individual fighter, I think its safe to say the majority of the top fighters in UFC over the yrs have been white. Sure there have been, and currently are, some great black and latino fighters, but there were also great white boxers.

And you are assuming that athleticism only equals jumping high and running fast, when it encorporates much more such as strength, stamina, agility, etc. I think it's pretty clear hockey takes more skill than basketball....I'd also put what Michael Phelps does more athletic than what any black does.

Joe Montana>>>>>Warren Moon
    Ted Williams>>>>>Barry Bonds
    Wayne Gretzky>>>>>Jesse Owens
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Gotta go with Em on this one
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Regardless you been catchin mad feelins, and I already pointed out how em has a history of gettin beat down and how Nick is bigger, in better shape, has longer arms, is from the hood so you know he been in fights and several people have mentioned he has some skill. It seems you just don't like that ? is sayin he'll woop em's ass, stop cryin and get over it.
    LMAO not sure how many ways I can put it. NOT CATCHING FEELINGS JUST TESTIN" ? THEORIES
    I'm still looking for the validity in your statements
    Bigger doesn't mean ? and round here long arms just mean you get armbarred easier
    How do you know who's in better shape? are you there toweling him off during his aerobics?
    Being from the hood doesn't mean you're tough or that you have ever had to fight( we've ruled this out already)
    Several people have questioned if he has skills no one has said anything for sure
    So in conclussion I am still waiting for something to validate your statments.
  • Stack Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMAO not sure how many ways I can put it. NOT CATCHING FEELINGS JUST TESTIN" ? THEORIES
    I'm still looking for the validity in your statements
    Bigger doesn't mean ? and round here long arms just mean you get armbarred easier
    How do you know who's in better shape? are you there toweling him off during his aerobics?
    Being from the hood doesn't mean you're tough or that you have ever had to fight( we've ruled this out already)
    Several people have questioned if he has skills no one has said anything for sure
    So in conclussion I am still waiting for something to validate your statments.
    The fact you so invested in this is why it's obvious you catchin feelins. And lol @ Em doin a armbar, ? he ain't no mma fighter. Everybody can see Em got fat and Nick is buff wit a six pack (no ? ). You assumin the fact that he's bigger won't matter but that's only if the smaller dude can legit fight and we know Em can't, he gets put in comas. I gave valid statements you just don't like them. U Mad Stan?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that ? feminem aint fightin nobody & nick knowz this thatz y when murder inc beat up proof n miami that redneck aint get GULLY!! all fem did was start poppin mo purple pillz cuz he was scared..
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'd pay a solid20$ to see this
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nick is buff wit a six pack (no ? )
    shocked.png
    I......don't think a "no ? " can cancel that one buddy
    secondly, how does that help you in a street fight. When the last time you saw someone go for a bodyshot in the street?
    Edit*
    Are you a white dude? No disrespect intended
    you just come across like a white dude, or a Mariah fan. I don't get it seriously I'm not trying to flame, this ? just don't make sense. How can Nick Cannon whoop anyone? Isn't there a general concesus that he's the softest dude in Hiphop?
  • Stack Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shocked.png
    I......don't think a "no ? " can cancel that one buddy
    secondly, how does that help you in a street fight. When the last time you saw someone go for a bodyshot in the street?
    SMH you the ? askin bout towelin cats off durin aerobics, and it proves he in better shape than fatty Em. Now get off my ? ? .
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm just waiting for you to wig out and end it with a" ? he'll just beat his ass because"

and there you have it
  • Stack Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and there you have it
    The ? ? I ain't say nothin like that, I've listed several reason why em would lose you just don't wanna accept it cause you a stan. ? 's pathetic.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stack moley got that eminem hate in his blood

capo1 lookin like a racist out chea

? it all comes down to who can take a punch and who got the most stamina

these ? aint trained
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ Capo still baitin' ? and they don't even know it.

Rashad Evans >>>> Brock Lesnar and Ken Shamrock, though.

And he knocked out Chuck Liddell.

Eminem lauce.
  • ShadyTeam
    ShadyTeam Members Posts: 4,894 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    But this thread is silly

Rappers like Ja Rule and people like Suge Knight have been beat up straight knocked out

Many Rappers have had their chains stolen

When has Eminem ever been violated where he has been beat up by another Artist or had his chain snatched?

Eminem himself caught a case for attacking a bouncer

So since 1999 Eminem has never took a violation physically like other Artists have

So saying things like 'oh Em is skinny now blah blah; is speculation cos we never seen Eminem take that pysical L in his career or get robbed we seen him catch a case and almost go to jail for beating up a club bouncer
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2010
    Options
    doesn't really count, the pistoling kinda negates that theory
    I feel you for the most part though
  • Stack Money
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stack moley got that eminem hate in his blood

? it all comes down to who can take a punch and who got the most stamina
    SMH That's why I said Em would lose cause he out of shape while Nick stay in shape.
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    But this thread is silly

Rappers like Ja Rule and people like Suge Knight have been beat up straight knocked out

When has Eminem ever been violated where he has been beat up by another Artist or had his chain snatched?

So since 1999 Eminem has never took a violation physically like other Artists have

So saying things like 'oh Em is skinny now blah blah; is speculation cos we never seen Eminem take that pysical L in his career or get robbed we seen him catch a case and almost go to jail for beating up a club bouncer
    LOL @ this stan tryna say Em tougher than Suge Knight. The reason we ain't see Em get ? up is cause he too bitchmade to actually get in fights, he just pull guns on ? or have his crew protect him like a ? . He know better than to go anywhere witout his security cause he don't wanna end up in another coma lmao.
  • Capo1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMH That's why I said Em would lose cause he out of shape while Nick stay in shape.

LOL @ this stan tryna say Em tougher than Suge Knight. The reason we ain't see Em get ? up is cause he too bitchmade to actually get in fights, he just pull guns on ? or have his crew protect him like a ? . He know better than to go anywhere witout his security cause he don't wanna end up in another coma lmao.

lmao at this black boy sayin em aint in shape...dude runs like 10 miles a day and with his money prolly has about 5 personal trainers. SMH at the ignorance....em would beat nicks ass and cannon knows it. Thats why he aint try to pop him at the BET awards last night. I know for damn sure if someone talked down on my wife id ? the dude first time i saw him. Nick is shook and he knows it....ole radio disc jockey b2k lost member ? .
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    But this thread is silly

How come he didn't ? that one guy up and that one awards show that landed his nuts on Em's mouth LOL?