F#ck! Why do muhfukas act like it's SO hard to not spoil a movie?!!!!

Options
American Loo VII 3D
American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
? walk in on you watching a movie they seen already and wanna tell you how it end and ? ! ? hate that

and even if you say, "don't tell me the ending".... They still gotta say ? to ? up the experience:

"say watch this part ... Pay close attention"

"remember that dudes face.......he gonna play a part in this ? later"

"oh this ? got a twist ending...."

to me, ? like that still ruins the movie...smh @ ? telling me the end of 6th sense, unbreakable...

Comments

• genome
    genome Members Posts: 28
    edited June 2010
    Options
    camron spoiled paid in full for me on i really mean it.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah fam the worse ? is when ppl ? up movies with twist at the end.

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE TWIST IS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW/EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN. When somebody goes, "the ending was crazy" or "something happens in the movie that I can't tell you about" or "yo something you'd never expect happens at the end," it absolutely ? up the movie. Why? Cause the whole time you watch it you just remain skeptical about ? . Not accepting anything the characters say. Not following the direction the director is trying to lead you with the storyline.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I hate the muthafucka that comments on every scene. Oh ? ! What just happen? See that's the type of n!gga who ? ? up! Hold on I thought son was.....Ya'll get it.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what a tweest!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Or the ? that comes over 40 minutes into a complex movie like

"yo what happend?"

alot happend ? . too much to explain 40 mins in
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    Nah fam the worse ? is when ppl ? up movies with twist at the end.

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE TWIST IS THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW/EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN. When somebody goes, "the ending was crazy" or "something happens in the movie that I can't tell you about" or "yo something you'd never expect happens at the end," it absolutely ? up the movie. Why? Cause the whole time you watch it you just remain skeptical about ? . Not accepting anything the characters say. Not following the direction the director is trying to lead you with the storyline.

Yep. I consider that ruining the movie too

cuz the whole time u watching u know the story is gonna flip, so ur just waiting for it to happen

I gotta friend that just can't ? . It's like he can't help but say something
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited June 2010
    Options
    funny ? back in middle school my teacher was obsessed with movies huge movie buff n/h he was even writing a couple scripts anyways he brought in a move for us to watch...classic movie by the name of se7en(yall better know this movie) so my homeboy had already seen it and he was like aint this the movie where at the end......and before he could finish the teacher picked up a textbook and threw it across the room and it hit the boy directly in his face almost like he got ? slapped by a book.....? was mad funny
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Options
    funny ? back in middle school my teacher was obsessed with movies huge movie buff n/h he was even writing a couple scripts anyways he brought in a move for us to watch...classic movie by the name of se7en(yall better know this movie) so my homeboy had already seen it and he was like aint this the movie where at the end......and before he could finish the teacher picked up a textbook and threw it across the room and it hit the boy directly in his face almost like he got ? slapped by a book.....? was mad funny

yeah see im a movie buff. but there are people that take movies WAY more serious than me.

i'm talking about people that know what movie Spielberg is making in 2013. cats that stand outside a theatre overnight to get tickets to see star wars. then stay after for the second showing

them cats will go APE ? if you ? up a movie experience for them. i made this thread because i was watching Book of Eli and my boy came over (a chronic movie spoiler) and said, "oh yeah...pay attention to...."

i was like "YO!!! dont say ? . i dont want to hear it. matta fact pretend like youve never seen it or bounce." plus, ? always want to explain ? to you DURING the movie like you cant follow a plot.
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
    someone told me the ending to usual suspects
    5 ? MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah see im a movie buff. but there are people that take movies WAY more serious than me.

i'm talking about people that know what movie Spielberg is making in 2013. cats that stand outside a theatre overnight to get tickets to see star wars. then stay after for the second showing

them cats will go APE ? if you ? up a movie experience for them. i made this thread because i was watching Book of Eli and my boy came over (a chronic movie spoiler) and said, "oh yeah...pay attention to...."

i was like "YO!!! dont say ? . i dont want to hear it. matta fact pretend like youve never seen it or bounce." plus, ? always want to explain ? to you DURING the movie like you cant follow a plot.

im the same way had somebody ruin the escapist and the usual suspects for me

and i wont tell anybody what happens in a movie either idc if they ask or not
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I am probably in the minority of people here.

I watch my share of movies, and people come to me asking me which movies to catch, which they shouldn't. The thing is, I tell them way before the movie to pay attention, watch the movie, and you'll get it.

Case in point, why we were dating, my wife wanted to see Lucky Number Slevin. I already knew what happened, told her I saw the movie, and took her to see it. Before the movie, I just told her to watch it and pay attention, nothing else. She still enjoyed the movie and its ending (not saying anything further in case no one hear saw it or is going to).

To me, some people may need a heads-up with a movie just so they can fully enjoy it. If they see a twist, and just were oblivious to some key points to the movie, they won't enjoy it as much in my opinion. That's not to say I'd tell them every point to focus on, however I want them to know that the movie has some depth and may require a harder look than others to fully appreciate it.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DB Cooper wrote: »
    someone told me the ending to usual suspects
    5 ? MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED

SMMFH at someone ruining one of the best movies of all time for you.

like i'm literally ? of right now that someone would be that ? up.

the usual suspect??????? fam....................you dont tell ANYONE the end to that movie.

someone told me the end to the 6th sense, i still hold it againt them.
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMMFH at someone ruining one of the best movies of all time for you.

like i'm literally ? of right now that someone would be that ? up.

the usual suspect??????? fam....................you dont tell ANYONE the end to that movie.

someone told me the end to the 6th sense, i still hold it againt them.

i was like are you ? kidding me
    i loved it until then and right before the payoff
    my "friend" told me ? me the ? off

also i ruined the departed for myself
    i worked at a movie theater cleaning the theaters
    opening night for departed walked in to clean about 3 minutes too early seen the very ending
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Yea I got a few friends like that and I stay yelling at these fools before they open their mouth. Like ? , if you seen this ? ..
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? walk in on you watching a movie they seen already and wanna tell you how it end and ? ! ? hate that

and even if you say, "don't tell me the ending".... They still gotta say ? to ? up the experience:

"say watch this part ... Pay close attention"

"remember that dudes face.......he gonna play a part in this ? later"

"oh this ? got a twist ending...."

to me, ? like that still ruins the movie...smh @ ? telling me the end of 6th sense, unbreakable...

Oh my goodness. My ? s/o does this to a T. I tell this ? to stop telling me the plot before he spoils something only for him to tell me who to keep an eye on and what to listen or watch for. Bastard just talks too much.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that's because Ignorance is at all time High
  • Neslom
    Neslom Members Posts: 431
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If it's a movie I really want to watch and pay attention to I usually find time to watch it by myself because it is really irritating when something like that happens
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mine's different... sometimes I watch movies alone... so I know I won't be distracted

I knew this nigg who was watching a film and reciting EVERY line in the film! True story...
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Neslom wrote: »
    If it's a movie I really want to watch and pay attention to I usually find time to watch it by myself because it is really irritating when something like that happens

Where the wild things are is an amazing film.

I rented it from redbox and decided not to give it back
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2010
    Options

Thief...............
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Thief...............

they charged me for it.
  • Neslom
    edited June 2010
    Options

Yeah, Spike Jonze is a genius.
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Neslom wrote: »
    Yeah, Spike Jonze is a genius.

It was supposed to be a film for children...no?

From what I read, I heard kids were crying their eyes out when they saw them creatures...

If I was a kid I'd too...

where-the-wild-things-are-movie-still.jpg
  • rip.dilla
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You cant watch Suspense Thrillers with a ? . They wanna rewind ? .

Slow ? ...
  • Neslom
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    It was supposed to be a film for children...no?

From what I read, I heard kids were crying their eyes out when they saw them creatures...

If I was a kid I'd too...

where-the-wild-things-are-movie-still.jpg

It felt more like a movie meant for people who had been read the story as a child and about finding your inner child/wild thing