How can women say there are no good men, when women don't approach men?

Options

Comments

• sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    women do approach guys, but just in ? ways. and u can hardly tell if they want you, or they just really askin for help.

it makes me mad as hell

they will try to stand around by you. or some dumb azz sh*@ to try and get your attention.

walk up and ask a dumb azz question. or just say something random to you out of the blue

or just start a conversation. but then again. you can take this as someone being talkative too. most dudes approach girls straight up. look GIVE ME YO NUMBER etc..

girls do stupid. i hope he can figure out i like him ish

its stupid

And this further solidifies the belief that women say one thing, think another, and do the total opposite. What women say they like, and what they respond to are two different things................................................................
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And this further solidifies the belief that women say one thing, think another, and do the total opposite. What women say they like, and what they respond to are two different things................................................................

so if women cant figure themselves out... why are we trying to?
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    Yea, but I don't care. I shouldn't be shy in the first place due to the fact, I hate to admit, I have a great sense of humor. So, why not display it? That's just to me, not to everyone else.

Yea I know, same thing wih me. It's the fault of society being so judgemental, shallow and unaccepting of those who aren't like them or do a sthey do. Dont know bout you but they are not worth my time anyway.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options

lol @ you taking women advice from Sdrawk
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    We men are dogs for a reason
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    These are the reasons why women don't approach men:

1) They Don't Have To If a chick is a 7 or up. She doesn't have to approach men because she has a plethora of men to choose from.

2) Fear Of Rejection Chicks (especially very attractive ones have EXTREMELY FRAGILE EGOS,) Women can't deal with the fat that may "look," fat or they're having a bad hair day. Image them having to deal with the a guy shooting them down. It's something that they can't deal. Think of all the times you saw a chick get rejected by a she likes or was in a relationship with and her reaction. Now couple that with approaching a stranger. It's simply too much for women to handle.

3) They're Not Designed To Do It It's a not in a woman's genetic make up to be confrontational. Approaching men is a confrontational thing to do. Again, women will do dumb ? like give you their phone number, then when you call not take your call. Or avoid you if they're not interested. So approaching a stranger is a bold step and outside of her character makeup.

4) Your Miss Her Subtle Hints But in my "AFC," days this ? used to ? me. A woman would give me a subtle hint that she was interested, but either I would miss it constantly, misinterpret her signals, or be so indecisive that by the time I figured out that she was interested, the chick had lost interest in me.

Expecting a chick approach men is like leaving your dope with a fiend. Then expecting the fiend and your dope to be there when you get back. IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Yea I know, same thing wih me. It's the fault of society being so judgemental, shallow and unaccepting of those who aren't like them or do a sthey do. Dont know bout you but they are not worth my time anyway.

The shyest and the most quiet person is the most enjoyable individuals to kick it with, no lie.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Exactly homie. Most women suffer from Peter Pan syndrome, they never, ever grow up, and this is from the self proclaimed "Professional, college educated types", to the chick in the hood that does hair. They think like children, and like children, they whine when they don't get their way, try to evade the consequences of their choices, and destroy a man's life when things don't go their way( example: divorce laws, child support system, false "? " accusations, paternity fraud). If most women had as much "intuition" as they claim, they wouldn't make half the ? poor choices that they do..................................................
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good jesus batman he's right !!!
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ you taking women advice from Sdrawk

so what you're sayin' is that his statement was false??
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The shyest and the most quiet person is the most enjoyable individuals to kick it with, no lie.

They say the most interesting things & different than the typical, arrogant follower. And cute. I think bein' shy is adorable.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so what you're sayin' is that his statement was false??

Gee I don't knoooow?????????
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They say the most interesting things & different than the typical, arrogant follower. And cute. I think bein' shy is adorable.

Oh, cool. When I was shy, and I started to become myself, most people were shocked on how I can keep up a convo, and how humorous, I am.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh, cool. When I was shy, and I started to become myself, most people were shocked on how I can keep up a convo, and how humorous, I am.

It's good that you were confident. I think I've broke out more since hs, but I think I'll get much better once I move on campus.
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kidcere wrote: »
    ......negative......

lol.. what women is going to give a man the time of day unless he is good looking to her....?

PS COME ON GHANA BEAT THE USA.....!!
  • kidcere
    kidcere Members Posts: 172
    edited June 2010
    Options
    destro1 wrote: »
    lol.. what women is going to give a man the time of day unless he is good looking to her....?

PS COME ON GHANA BEAT THE USA.....!!

women wont holla period if he is fine or not.....like somebody said earlier they may throw out hints or do dumb ? to get us to approach them but never to the degree that we go through

anndddddddd my condolences to ghana's lost in advance
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    da real always get chosen..
    i dont want nobody who dont want me.. what i look like??

but yeh.. props on the thread..
    ? gottit backwards.. they should go for what they want vs accepting jus anything..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Goat thread title...
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< stepped to me first then I took it from there
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't know why women act like their too good to approach men in the first place. Times has changed and a guy doesn't necessarily always have to approach them all time some of them needs to get over this philosophy. The one thing that bothers me though about women is that some of them will stare you down and won't say ? to you.
  • kidcere
    kidcere Members Posts: 172
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kay. wrote: »
    Depends on the context.
    If you guys expect a girl to randomly come up to you and start flirting/hitting on you. Then you might as well not hold your breath.
    But, a girl is much more likely to initiate regular/pleasant conversation with a guy if the opportunity presents itself.
    Girls don't tend to be as bold, but in their own way they do approach guys. Just gotta keep your attenas up.

yeah thats what we been saying but the problem there is that its too subtle with yall and your approach. how can one differ from jus a pleasent convo to hey im really interested. nobody is expecting women to hit on guys or approach us we're just saying that its ridiculous that you wont but then have the nerve to say 'well they're no good men out here'

how would women know if there was or wasnt if they dont go out and look for themselves?????
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You're eliminating alot of options of meeting a good man because yall only accept what approaches you, which more than likely are ? and players. So why not go after what you want and start to be the one that is selective? I never got that logic of how yall think, 99% of yall are scared to approach men are generally the same ones ? about men.

I'm very shy approaching men, but I don't say that there aren't any good ones out there. Please don't generalize; it lessens your credibility.
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hoes r dumb

end thread
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kidcere wrote: »
    women wont holla period if he is fine or not.....like somebody said earlier they may throw out hints or do dumb ? to get us to approach them but never to the degree that we go through

anndddddddd my condolences to ghana's lost in advance

LOL...ITS 1-1

Also the thing is women seem to think if a man is not good looking to them they are not worthy of talking to ( if they like them or not ).

Like one woman i knew was on the dance floor and some guy came up to her and she just put her hand out to his face palm up and didnt even look at him, not even a no sorry i dont like you type thing! Then afterward we are going home (my cuz was driving) and she was all friendly with me, i was like ? you conceited ? !..not in them words but that type of body language teach her a lesson.
  • Hisoka
    Hisoka Members Posts: 83
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Saying you started a conversation with him is not enough, Next thing you know they will be saying "he thought I wanted to get with him just because I started talking to him".
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've found that the older women get the more they are willing to go after what they want. I've ALWAYS appreciated when a woman approached me and initiated a conversation etc. Life is short you can't wait for things to come to you sometimes you have to go out and get it. i think that when they have experienced more of lifes experiences they realize that factoid.