LMAOOOOOO, xbox live is the biggest joke ever...

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in IllGaming

Comments

• DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DB Cooper wrote: »
    live>>>>psn

didnt u call halo better than any ps3 fps lol...

? is full of 12 year olds...it was probably u n your sister in that video...
  • DB Cooper
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    didnt u call halo better than any ps3 fps lol...

? is full of 12 year olds...it was probably u n your sister in that video...

yeah halo >>> any ps3 fps
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Psn = grown folk gaming.....I honestly don't see how this ? is tolerated
  • DB Cooper
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Psn = grown folk gaming.....I honestly don't see how this ? is tolerated

no video game is grown folk
    videogames are childish
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah halo >>> any ps3 fps

lmao. I bet your being serious right
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Halo is the ? game series of all time and i own a 360. ? a halo.
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    it was funny but then it reminded me of the turds that lurk on LIVE.
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no video game is grown folk
    videogames are childish

...Are you a child?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    videogames are childish

yo is it just me or is there like an influx of ignorancy lately in this forum? not fanboyism, straight up ignorance.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yo is it just me or is there like an influx of ignorancy lately in this forum? not fanboyism, straight up ignorance.

Its them 360 heads man....
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL!! Live is just more fun tho. I love ? like this. You can jump into a CROSS GAME PARTY CHAT on Live at anytime and run across all kinds of people clowning, trippin the ? out and just having a good time gaming. PSN is boring.

And I'm not a fan of Halo at all, but its pretty undeniable that its a much bigger and better franchise than any PS3 shooter. Nobody really considers MAG, SOCOM, Resistance and Killzone as like... real, big time AAA shooter's except people who only own PS3's. You have your Halo's, your Call of Duty's, your Gears of War's, etc. on one level...then all the PS3 FPS below that.

Anyway, thanks for posting the vid, ? was hella funny!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    LOL!! Live is just more fun tho. I love ? like this. You can jump into a CROSS GAME PARTY CHAT on Live at anytime and run across all kinds of people clowning, trippin the ? out and just having a good time gaming. PSN is boring.

And I'm not a fan of Halo at all, but its pretty undeniable that its a much bigger and better franchise than any PS3 shooter. Nobody really considers MAG, SOCOM, Resistance and Killzone as like... real, big time AAA shooter's except people who only own PS3's. You have your Halo's, your Call of Duty's, your Gears of War's, etc. on one level...then all the PS3 FPS below that.

You mean as a single player game or multi-player game? Because if you're speaking SP then Killzone ? 's all over Halo. Honestly, the best game in Halo was 1 after that it was complete trash. Halo is ONLY big because it was one of xbox's first exclusive FPS. I really don't see the big deal about Halo after 1. My cousin plays 'em and even dislikes 'em. I've seen it played online and really, that online gaming is boring. It's very stiff and bulky. If I was a 360 head I wouldn't praise Halo because it seriously is a horrible series and a horrible MP game.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I love ? like this.

that alone shows us what kind of human being you are.

the type that enjoys male companionship with the lights turned off. In other words, a homosexual.
  • focus
    edited June 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Halo is ONLY big because it was one of xbox's first exclusive FPS.

Oh ok. So then, why aren't Sony's exclusive FPS nearly as big?
    I really don't see the big deal about Halo after 1. My cousin plays 'em and even dislikes 'em.

LOL....oh, well then...if your "cousin" says so. LMAO!

Look, like I said...i'm no fan of Halo either. But that's just me. I still have to call a ? a ? . Doesn't change the fact that Halo is continuously a huge and successful FPS for 30 million other people...success, praise and numbers that PS3 shooters will NEVER see....COMBINED.

I'm just saying.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options

Look, like I said...i'm no fan of Halo either. But that's just me. I still have to call a ? a ? . Doesn't change the fact that Halo is continuously a huge and successful FPS for 30 million other people...success, praise and numbers that PS3 shooters will NEVER see....COMBINED.

I'm just saying.

Use your head, when the xbox dropped it was during Playstation's reign on top of the video game world, they turned that game, HALO, into a console war. It was a new console to use vs the PS2. That's the only reason. I can bet you that if it wasn't for Halo, xbox wouldn't have been as big.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Because Sony doesnt spend millions upon millions for marketing campaigns? And they would rather use that money to make more dope 1st party games?

That Twilight is the hottest movie out huh?
  • focus
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Because Sony doesnt spend millions upon millions for marketing campaigns?

LOL! So now Sony doesn't market their games? Didn't them ? run a COMMERCIAL during their E3 press conference? LMAO! But aiight, if you say so. Maybe Coca-cola can help them with that now. LOL!

Anyway, back on topic. PSN just feels so isolated. ? feels like you on punishment...like you can't talk to yo friends.

This Live ? is hilarious.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

I'm just saying.

Because the majority of 360 owners are American and love shooters and FPS's in general, while PS3 owners are spread out throughout the world and prefer a wider variety of games.

Look at how other genres sell on the 360 compared to shooters. Look at Alan Wake, a 360 exclusive that's been in production for 6 years and hyped and hyped by 360 heads as going to be a great game. The game dropped, got excellent reviews but the sales figures have been poor.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Because the majority of 360 owners are American and love shooters and FPS's in general, while PS3 owners are spread out throughout the world and prefer a wider variety of games.

Look at how other genres sell on the 360 compared to shooters. Look at Alan Wake, a 360 exclusive that's been in production for 6 years and hyped and hyped by 360 heads as going to be a great game. The game dropped, got excellent reviews but the sales figures have been poor.

True. Can't deny that. SMH @ myself for liking FPS lol

A game like Infamous, sold what? 4.9 million on PS3 (of course, it was an exclusive)

But if Infamous was an exclusive on 360, it wouldn't have sold as much.

Killzone is better than Halo. Numbers don't matter. Like Smoke said, Twilight is the best movie huh?
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont think infamous sold that much. it shouldve though. good ass game

edit: ha ha not even close.

1.54 m worldwide.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    True. Can't deny that. SMH @ myself for liking FPS lol

A game like Infamous, sold what? 4.9 million on PS3 (of course, it was an exclusive)

But if Infamous was an exclusive on 360, it wouldn't have sold as much.

Killzone is better than Halo. Numbers don't matter. Like Smoke said, Twilight is the best movie huh?

nah man. 1.5
  • focus
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

Here are the hardware numbers for PS3. No reason why their shooters flop the way they do.

Europe: 16.08 million
    North America: 14.07 million
    Japan: 5.2 million
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok, my bad lol I didn't research lol SMH

Focus doesn't understand past FPS
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if youre gonna compare all shooters sales to halo and COD, then yeah theyre all gonna be flops.