Official 2012 NFL Draft Thread

Options
Cosmic_Cannon
Cosmic_Cannon Members Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
RG3 and Luck, the great debate. I'd take Luck, simply because he's bigger. However, they're both accurate and mobile, so you can't go wrong with either. Anybody got any sleepers for this draft?

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Vontaze Burcfit , not too much of a Sleeper cuz he's been a All-American before but i feel like he's a top 15 talent thats gonna slip in the draft just cuz he didnt have the year everyone expected

Probably late 1st early 2nd

he will be the best defensive player in this draft
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i hope the titans take the best available guard in the 1st go SS in the 2nd and Ryan Broyles falls to us in the 3rd.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    he will be the best defensive player in this draft

i Wouldnt go that far , i Like Claiborne From LSU a ton , dude is a Beast of a CB ..

But Vontaze has the potential to be , he has to get in much better shape though ....if he can do what he does while looking like that image what Vontaze COULD be if he really worked on his conditioning
  • Cosmic_Cannon
    Cosmic_Cannon Members Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Luck is mobile

Griffin is Michael Vick fast

True, but analysts ? me, when they to act like Luck is a statue. One plays like Elway/Manning, while the other is a Rodgers clone. I still believe RG3 will have a better career, but Luck has to be the first qb taken.