US Soccer team lost to Ghana

Options
dholt23
dholt23 Members Posts: 839
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
any body happy the us lost to a african team i cant help to fell a little payback if you fell what im saying, all that ? talking and unity for us soccer ha yall got that ass beat to the color you love to hate GOOD JOB GHANA

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Tough break Americans.....
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Them ? 's is garbage
  • dholt23
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Them ? 's is garbage

which ? are you refering to
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    which ? are you refering to

usa ...garbage ass
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    U.s aint no soccer country
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL...True Dat...They don't have one black dude on their team!?

Are u ? blind. or did u just not watch the game?

Ghana played well in the 1st half and extra time. USA had lots of chances in the 2nd half, they should have capitalized on them.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Are u ? blind. or did u just not watch the game?

Ghana played well in the 1st half and extra time. USA had lots of chances in the 2nd half, they should have capitalized on them.

thats been the USA's whole world cup right there
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah im glad too. i was for ghana all the way.. now if the usa had hood ? on the team then it would be a different story
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usa is trash, they were lucky when englands goal keeper dropped the ball in the net for them and they were lucky when landen donovan was in the right place at the right time off a rebound against algeria, they have two good players on that team and the rest of the players are useless, that team never had a chance it just would of made for a good underdog story
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn whys everyone hating on usa. Yeah they dont have the great team in the world they still had a nice run yea u can say they got luck they also got a couple of goals taken away from them that shouldnt have plus we were missing davies and guc wasnt 100%
  • dholt23
    edited June 2010
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    damn whys everyone hating on usa. Yeah they dont have the great team in the world they still had a nice run yea u can say they got luck they also got a couple of goals taken away from them that shouldnt have plus we were missing davies and guc wasnt 100%

beacuse we play basketball and footaball over here who cares about soccer
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usa is trash, they were lucky when englands goal keeper dropped the ball in the net for them and they were lucky when landen donovan was in the right place at the right time off a rebound against algeria, they have two good players on that team and the rest of the players are useless, that team never had a chance it just would of made for a good underdog story

Ignorance...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ignorance...

poor guy are you still crying from the loss?? everything i typed was the truth get over it
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    because they where promised a hot meal to share if they won
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    poor guy are you still crying from the loss?? everything i typed was the truth get over it

I'm not torn up over the loss. You just dunno what you're talking about. Donovan being there to score the goal wasn't luck...it's called sticking with the play. Just like a player in the NBA getting a rebound, or tipping the ball in off a missed shot. It's not luck, it's practiced and happens a lot. In soccer people stay scoring off rebound plays like that...it's not some miracle that just happened in the U.S. game. And, the U.S. team actually has more than 2 good players on the roster.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm not torn up over the loss. You just dunno what you're talking about. Donovan being there to score the goal wasn't luck...it's called sticking with the play. Just like a player in the NBA getting a rebound, or tipping the ball in off a missed shot. It's not luck, it's practiced and happens a lot. In soccer people stay scoring off rebound plays like that...it's not some miracle that just happened in the U.S. game. And, the U.S. team actually has more than 2 good players on the roster.

A lot of the US players play for big clubs in Europe, including Adu who didn't even make the squad. And Donavan played well when he was on loan to Everton who are dying to have him return.
  • eyes low
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    A lot of the US players play for big clubs in Europe, including Adu who didn't even make the squad. And Donavan played well when he was on loan to Everton who are dying to have him return.

after this world cup he'll probably be going back
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    after this world cup he'll probably be going back

He should. He gained a lot of respect in the short time he was at Everton. Everyone labeled him as someone that only looked good because he was playing in MLS and he wasn't a true top player. But after his first game at Everton, he showed the everyone he was truly world class.
  • eyes low
    edited June 2010
    Options
    He should. He gained a lot of respect in the short time he was at Everton. Everyone labeled him as someone that only looked good because he was playing in MLS and he wasn't a true top player. But after his first game at Everton, he showed the everyone he was truly world class.

i like the way he plays hes not the fastest with the ball but hes good at putting the ball where he wants and he always seems calm in games
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

donovan is a solid player, but world class? no. he was in germany two times (leverkusen,bayern) but couldnt make it. but no doubt hes a good player, and ive heard that he played well in everton.
  • eyes low
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ca21 wrote: »
    donovan is a solid player, but world class? no. he was in germany two times (leverkusen,bayern) but couldnt make it. but no doubt hes a good player, and ive heard that he played well in everton.

he played there like 10 years ago hes much different player now then he was even 4 years ago
  • joshuaboy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ca21 wrote: »

Believe me, he did. Fit in very well with the team and got player of the month. Looked better than at Galaxy and USA. lol. Probably because of the supporting talent around him.

I think maturity was his problem in Germany.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he played there like 10 years ago hes much different player now then he was even 4 years ago

the second time was just last year. jurgen klinsmann was bayerns coach and cause he had been living in usa for years he became a big fan of donovan and signed him but he disappointed.
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2010
    Options

Dempsey and Howard get a lot of love from their teams too. Bradley played well for us. I'm not a soccer know-it-all or anything but I do like seeing games in the English Premier League. But you can tell who watches and who doesn't. People like the guy i was talkin to earlier sayin it was luck to get the rebound don't see many games. People constantly score like that...every goal isn't what they show on hi-lite reels. It's not luck, it's soccer.
  • eyes low
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dempsey and Howard get a lot of love from their teams too. Bradley played well for us. I'm not a soccer know-it-all or anything but I do like seeing games in the English Premier League. But you can tell who watches and who doesn't. People like the guy i was talkin to earlier sayin it was luck to get the rebound don't see many games. People constantly score like that...every goal isn't what they show on hi-lite reels. It's not luck, it's soccer.

like almost every other sport its about positioning.