Jersey Shore season 5 thread

Options

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I figured out why everyone is so annoyed by Mike.

It became obvious in the camping scene....

He's the type of person that always needs to be center of attention. He either does this by creating drama and talking ? , or by acting really creepy (like when they went camping).

OR... if he isnt the center of attention, he disengages completely and goes off into his own world. This was first seen in Miami when he'd be sitting in clubs all by himself. And later in season 3 when he'd just stay in his room by himself. It was apparent this season again when he got all salty when Pauly got more attention then him on their birthdays.

Like he can't ever just be a normal dude that's part of the group when someone else is center of attention. Cant be happy for anyone. cant stand it when someone else in the spotlight.

An attention hoe mentality.

I LMAO when he told Jionni about Snooki cheating... and Mike made it out to be this big thing for the past 2 seasons and it turned into nothing.

Jionni was like "i dont care".... ignorance is bliss.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing I noticed is JWOW hates on the other girls relationships HARDDDDDD

She wrote that note trying to break up Ron and Sam

She flat out told Snooki to "just break up already" with Jionni.... who she's now marrying and having a baby with

and she's player hating on Deena's fling Joey... Pure cockblocking. Saying he's bad for her and she's getting played etc etc... The thing is, Deena probably ALREADY knew that and was willing to go through with it anyways just to get laid.

The ? is JWOW's problem?

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL watch snooki have a show called "snookie & jionne have a baby" or some ? . I think her getting pregnant killed the show. It's funny as soon as the rumor was going around awhile back then confirmed a few days ago. All of a sudden we see this long ass commercial for pauly D show.

situation and the unit(lol!!!) gone have a show together, watch.
  • ...MVP...
    ...MVP... Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So the highlight of this season was a ? FOOD FIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I figured out why everyone is so annoyed by Mike.

It became obvious in the camping scene....

He's the type of person that always needs to be center of attention. He either does this by creating drama and talking ? , or by acting really creepy (like when they went camping).

OR... if he isnt the center of attention, he disengages completely and goes off into his own world. This was first seen in Miami when he'd be sitting in clubs all by himself. And later in season 3 when he'd just stay in his room by himself. It was apparent this season again when he got all salty when Pauly got more attention then him on their birthdays.

Like he can't ever just be a normal dude that's part of the group when someone else is center of attention. Cant be happy for anyone. cant stand it when someone else in the spotlight.

An attention hoe mentality.

I LMAO when he told Jionni about Snooki cheating... and Mike made it out to be this big thing for the past 2 seasons and it turned into nothing.

Jionni was like "i dont care".... ignorance is bliss.

You're spot on here, it's been evident from the start. He definitely has issue, but he still cracks me up most of the time though.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no words for jionnii

who the hell reacts like that when a dude tells you your girl gave him head
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jionni is just a gold digger, that's why he is sticking around with Snooki. His whole family is in on it too, because there is no way my fam would be cool with a chick who constantly cheated on me and not say ? . He is in it for the money, his first step is to get her pregnant and now he marries her.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Jionni is just a gold digger, that's why he is sticking around with Snooki. His whole family is in on it too, because there is no way my fam would be cool with a chick who constantly cheated on me and not say ? . He is in it for the money, his first step is to get her pregnant and now he marries her.

Co-sign....

And the worst part is....Snookie's got another 2 or 3 (tops) years in the spotlight at which point she will be celebrity rehab status with her alcoholic ass.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    jionni is straight kevin federline'ing snooki
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    no words for jionnii

who the hell reacts like that when a dude tells you your girl gave him head
    I think he smashing other chicks on the side. Aint nobody that big of a simp.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    Options
    Yea I thought jionni was gold digger from the start but wasn't sure, mainly because every guy she ? with on the show seemed to not like her foreal but she just happens to find this perfect boyfriend after her fame and money come up. Maybe, maybe not but time will tell.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember Jionni hating on Vinny in season 3
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Deena is the reason why JS went down hill because she took Snookis swag and ran it to the ground... remember Snooki was popular because America hasnt seen anything like it... when Deena came she was Snooki x 10 and it got annoying ... In the first episodes of season 3 she was herself... but now she took the show down...

Also how did we forget that Snooki and JWOWW was dry snitching and ? on Ronny for what he did to Samm in Miami when Snooki gave Mike head and had sex with Vinny ( while still saying if she wasnt with Jionni she would be with Vinny...smh) and JWOWW left her first boyfriend for Rodger.... ? be gettin passes...smh
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deena is just ? disgusting. No two ways about it.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Deena is just ? disgusting. No two ways about it.

Cosign, fat ass tryna climb the fence to get to the beach. All that make-up and weave makes her look old as hell
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    this show went down hill when they kicked Angelina got kicked off
  • rage
    Options
    I co-sign everybody that says Deena is the reason for JS being garbage and being a complete caricature of Snookie. She is the most disgusting human being ever draw breath, only reason Snookie is a notch higher than Deena is because she is the originator .
  • usmarin3
    Options
    ? this sensoring, Dena's sister is either a SQUIRTER and SWALLOWER or SQUIRTER and SQUATTER/? .
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Deena sister would get hulk smashed. Can't go raw though, don't want kids comin out with whatever genes made Deena look like Freddy Krueger.

smh at tripping over the squirter ? , like he said that ? gave him the clap
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vinny want smash these 2 bull ? so bad, and he don't care how they look.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Comment of the season goes to Ronnie:

"I'm doing this kid a favor.. one of these ? look like Matthew Mcconaghay"

hilarious
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was definitely squirter. This was definitely the most boring season IMO.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm glad theyre taking a year off
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

yea it was squirter cause mike kept saying "its a good thing"......and cosign ? was week, i say they will have one more season and end it but with snooki pregnant idk how they'll do it
  • rage
    Options
    This is the last season that I will watch this show. I am not watching Jersey Shore with Snookie prego and or some Jersey Shore style baby story.....a man has to draw the line somewhere.