is it safe to say, that lebron chances of winning a ring is becoming slimmer

Options
Knightryder
Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
i dont know if anybody has notice but dwade stay getting injured,
sooner or later wade is gonna seriously end his own nba career, and if that happen

is it safe to say that without wade, lebron will be in the same predicament that he was in with cleveland with the miami heat....

Comments

• yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wade will be fine...he is injury prone but everybody still getting into basketball shape.....and injuries overall will be more apparent this year because of the compacted schedule so that means less time to heal...so all the injury prone ? will be even more obvious this year....Miami will make it to the Finals tho...and i actually think Spo's rotations last year were more effective than this year
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Wade will be fine...he is injury prone but everybody still getting into basketball shape.....and injuries overall will be more apparent this year because of the compacted schedule so that means less time to heal...so all the injury prone ? will be even more obvious this year....Miami will make it to the Finals tho...and i actually think Spo's rotations last year were more effective than this year

dudes just dropped 3 in a row to what could be considered non - elite teams, and they are booked for the Finals?

I dont think they get by Chicago this year...

Lebron is still a Choker.. Like, not even his stats in crunch time, but his body language.. You can see it in his eyes that he lets National pressure get to him. Like, when he's out there playing, he's probably thinking about what skip bayless said about him the day before. Skip and his other critics own a part of his soul. Thats the difference... If Skip did say, Jordan like he does lebron, JOrdan woulda went out and dropped 50 every night and laugh in skip face. Kobe does the same thing, turn crticism into productivity. Lebrons lack of confidence is tangible at this point. You can see it in his eyes and mannerisms. And its only the regular season, lol.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol... he still got like a 7-10 year window
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    at this point in his career he does need wade. at this point lebron is wat he is, he aint a fourth quarter pressure player. this is something you cannot practice. you cant simulate real life pressure situations in practice. you either have it or you dont. and that ? is gon rub off on wade sooner then later. the heat aint winning till they trade one of the three or if riley comes down to coach, and i think riley gonna be to old for that so he aint gonna do it.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    THIS IS A LIL TOO EARLY 4 LEBRON NOT GETTING A RING THREAD B/C MIAMI LOST TO DENVER LAST NITE.........Come on yall this is deja vu Heat had a simliar meltdown like this b4 and then they went 15-1 So im not saying sh*t until DWade is either out for the season or Bron its just to early to tell. But I think the heat will be fine.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The answer is No.
    b*braze wrote: »
    lol... he still got like a 7-10 year window

But with this squad around its probably more like 2 years after this season unless the owner pay up on them extreme taxes.
    Even though I hate rose with a passion, them ? have the ability to beat us imo. So theres some respect there..

Why do you hate Rose? (Outside of he ain't on my team ? 'em concept)
  • no b.s
    no b.s Members Posts: 35
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lebron is the only player that when it comes down to it i dont care what he do in the regular season.playoffs is what matters n thats exactly how he made it...."not one,not 2.not 3,not 4,not5,not6" its too early for that.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    No....he'll win

His chances of winning MULTIPLE titles is getting slimmer though

Kobe's due for another ring before he retires. Durant/Westbrook will get one or two. So will Derrick Rose. Bron should've did it those two years the Cavs had the number one record, it would've also made his legend that much more magical if he met Kobe/Lakers in 08/09. Instead he's gonna run into the emerging new dynasties (Chicago & OKC) the over the next 10 years.
  • Rey Negro
    edited January 2012
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    dudes just dropped 3 in a row to what could be considered non - elite teams, and they are booked for the Finals?

I dont think they get by Chicago this year...

Lebron is still a Choker.. Like, not even his stats in crunch time, but his body language.. You can see it in his eyes that he lets National pressure get to him. Like, when he's out there playing, he's probably thinking about what skip bayless said about him the day before. Skip and his other critics own a part of his soul. Thats the difference... If Skip did say, Jordan like he does lebron, JOrdan woulda went out and dropped 50 every night and laugh in skip face. Kobe does the same thing, turn crticism into productivity. Lebrons lack of confidence is tangible at this point. You can see it in his eyes and mannerisms. And its only the regular season, lol.

I hate Cheese Eyes but, he would have LOL

That ? was the GOAT ? ....
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nope, Lebron will win one before it's all said and done.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    they'll be fine..d wade seems like he doesn't give a ? about the regular season but once them playoffs start he goes into beast mode
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    been said it and i'll say it again .......

lebron=birdies brother shep from above the rim

as birdie(pac) said: "U got all the talent with no heart, i'm sitting hear thinking my brotha can't be this muthafukin weak, but nah u aint weak u keeping our highschool safe" LoL
    Photos-from-Above-the-Rim_1307972972597-500x331.jpg
  • Rey Negro
    edited January 2012
    Options
    boybe$t wrote: »
    been said it and i'll say it again .......

Lebron=birdies brother shep from above the rim

as birdie(pac) said: "u got all the talent with no heart, i'm sitting hear thinking my brotha can't be this muthafukin weak, but nah u aint weak u keeping our highschool safe" lol
    photos-from-above-the-rim_1307972972597-500x331.jpg

lol...............
  • b*braze
    edited January 2012
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    The answer is No.

But with this squad around its probably more like 2 years after this season unless the owner pay up on them extreme taxes.

any team featuring lebron gonna contend
  • woah316
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nuggets and clippers are playoff caliber squads and the warriors beat the bulls too

Im a bulls fan and I dont even believe the underlined.I said in the nba thread we seen this already last year

Nothin matters until the playoffs

Heat were stumbling and be over analyzed last year, then in the playoffs steamrolled squads until the king fell off in the finals

The difference I see between the Heat this year and the Heat last year:

Last Year: Lebron was SURE he was going to win the title... He was playing mad all through the regular season, and seemed to have a lot of confidence.

This Year: Lebron looks unsure. I think the pressure that he had last year has doubled. Since he lost in the Finals, something he thought to be impossible last year before the Mavs did it, he has this anxiety hanging over his head, every single game, to get this thing done. Just look at the end of that clippers game how he was pouting and things... Just for example, when kobe pouts, its like "man benny, you a ? ? !"... mad pouting... Lebron was pouting in that clipper game like, "why me! No please dont make that call!".. It was a look and feel of desperation, in a REGULAR SEASON GAME.

I almost feel bad for the dude.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It all hinges of Wade. I think as long as they make the playoffs they will be fine. Wade shouldn't have played Denver.
  • woah316
    edited January 2012
    Options
    oh and basically, I was answering the thread title, are their chances "slimmer".

Before the season, some experts had the heat equaling the 96 bulls win ration (58-8).

They've lost 4 games already , and 3 in a row. All you gotta lose in a 7 game series is 4 games.

So basically, yea they chances are slimmer. They look human now, when before the season, most people thought AGAIN that they'd be invincible, especially after a year of gelling.
  • Knightryder
    edited January 2012
    Options
    For you to make this thread after 20 games, this early, when the playoffs are still 3-4 months away...really shows your knowledge of NBA basketball.

what the ? are u talking about .....dwade has been injured every year for like that past 5 years....... i remember this ? injuring himself in the all star game last year, and even in the nba finals

? like that proves to me that he is gonna break down sooner or later as the years go buy.........

and once that happen ........than whats gonna happen to the heat......
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    any team featuring lebron gonna contend

Oh no doubt, but I would say under the future pretense that the Miami squad is broken up that would be the time that his chances would become slimmer since I'd say now his chances are at an all time high.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    Like, when he's out there playing, he's probably thinking about what skip bayless said about him the day before. Skip and his other critics own a part of his soul. Thats the difference... If Skip did say, Jordan like he does lebron, JOrdan woulda went out and dropped 50 every night and laugh in skip face.

how can anyone deny this
  • Knightryder
    edited January 2012
    Options
    and wade is seriously injured again, what else is new......
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What will yall think of the heat, if they dont win the championship this year? Just curious
  • b*braze
    edited January 2012
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    What will yall think of the heat, if they dont win the championship this year? Just curious

gotta be the most disappointing team in NBA history. even more than the 2004 lakers because thry gettin (atleast) a 2nd ? at it.