Would trust ur homeboy again if he went behind ur back and ? yo ? ?

Options
Niggas back
Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
This ? I know just got his ? ? by his homeboy. I told him that I don't tolerate ? like this, I wouldn't ? with individual like this again. ? still cool with the ? who ? his ? , saying the ? is to blame blah blah blah..... How would feel about ? like this?

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The ? u know is a ? idiot

smh @ allowing that ? to slide
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wouldn't get in a fair one over her, but I sure as hell would cut the dude out of my life.
  • Charlie Spitfire
    Charlie Spitfire Members Posts: 100
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Prolly not... Nah not at all most surely come to think of it...
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    At that point it aint even about the ? though its the grimey disrespect ? on your boys part though. It aint even bout fighting over a ? . But if your homie is doin ? like that the ? is shittin on you. Thats like if my homie stole a 20$ bill from me im draggin his ass real ? . I dont care about the lil 20 dollars but if the ? is willing to ? on my loyalty like that he needs to be taught a lesson and "im ignoring you" aint gone cut it. But as far as ? are concerned if my homie wants one of the broads i deal with ill give him a condom and let him have the room for an hour i dont do exclusive girlfriends n ? , they can cook clean and ? without labels and exclusivity.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    snake in the grass ass ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Both of them would get outed.
  • onmygame
    onmygame Members Posts: 162
    edited January 2012
    Options
    aint ? with neither 1 no more. but dat ? betta not have a sister, cousin, girl or whatever. coz im nutting in 1 of em
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wouldn't get in a fair one over her, but I sure as hell would cut the dude out of my life.

yep...............
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

^^^ *Grown man post* ^^^
    im_lux wrote: »
    At that point it aint even about the ? though its the grimey disrespect ? on your boys part though. It aint even bout fighting over a ? . But if your homie is doin ? like that the ? is shittin on you. Thats like if my homie stole a 20$ bill from me im draggin his ass real ? . I dont care about the lil 20 dollars but if the ? is willing to ? on my loyalty like that he needs to be taught a lesson and "im ignoring you" aint gone cut it. But as far as ? are concerned if my homie wants one of the broads i deal with ill give him a condom and let him have the room for an hour i dont do exclusive girlfriends n ? , they can cook clean and ? without labels and exclusivity.

^^^ *Lil' dude post* ^^^
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    honestly cuz got a point though, i can respect him just cutting the girl off

if you can take my ? , she wasnt ever mine
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ? no

I'm gonna either cut him or cut him off

well actually both of them ( him and her ) gonna get cut off
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i think it comes down to how i find out
  • im_lux
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ^^^ *Grown man post* ^^^

^^^ *Lil' dude post* ^^^

Not at all. It's about principle. I'm not about that disrespect that's all. If I ride wit you on a daily basis and you disrespect me it's an issue. Like I said it doesn't matter what it is wether it's 20$ or if I was married and my homie snitching on me for cheating to my wife or some dumb ? it's the principle. I wouldn't dream of doing it to my people and hopefully the same goes for them. If not then mistakes are made and situations will be resolved we don't have to but if we do box over it we'll take care of that then we're done no more beef no more issues we just not homies no more have a nice life bruh.

I've grown up with all my people...I don't have those ? homies like most of the met him at work dumb ? . My homies and I been that way since early early childhood it's a different situation. When you got homies like that that are really basically brothers that disrespectful ? like that is a bit more serious I don't ? wit new ? tryin to be my friend at all most people I know don't even know where I live, I got my circle and that circle is serious about loyalty.

And like I said before It ain't about a chick I could give a ? less about a broad like that. I'll give em away before I fight or even argue over em period. BUT when your homie do something ? to you that he would do to a common rat that puts ya'll into a whole different category at that point.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

yea

if my homeboy came and told me

"she threw the ? at me, i caught it and scored"

we would just set that hoe out

? it
  • im_lux
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yea

? it

That's a good point but I don't think most people find out this way lol. Who in here has had their girlfriend ? by their homie? What did you do? Be honest...Don't run from the question.
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LOL, I haven't read any of the comments but I hope you wasn't expecting anyone to say yes, they would trust they homie after ? they woman behind they back.

Oh wait.. I'm in the IC.. the pinnacle of shock ? sensationalism.
    (/facepalm)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Are people this stupid..
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    the question answers itself...."if he went behind your back".

Its a unwritten law that you dont ? you friends girl.

Only way thats acceptable is if shes a rippah/jumpoff and yall passing her around and then yall dump her.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    In before some corny lame that listens to to many rappers lyrics says.. some cliche ? .. to support the notion of trusting someone who betrayed them
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hell no! Man Law Termination!
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    yea

? it

exactly ... i guess everyone is assuming the thread means that he didnt tell you tho "went behind your back"

if dude told me the deal before and/or afterwards how could i be mad at him?? id be grateful it was him and not some cat who doesnt know me from jack and wouldnt say ?

In before some corny lame that listens to to many rappers lyrics says.. some cliche ? .. to support the notion of trusting someone who betrayed them
    this makes sense in certain situations.... but how deep im in with girly is the real deal breaker
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If the dude was your friend he knew you were with the girl, so thats some ? up ? . They'd get deleted out of my life.