Black hair documentary

Options
High Revolutionary
High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

This is why black people have to get off that integration ? . Koreans own 90% of the black hair care industry which is a billion dollar industry. That's money being going out of the black neighborhoods (which could really use it) and into korean ones.

Comments

• Mindstarter
    Mindstarter Members Posts: 492
    edited January 2012
    Options
    black broads can't grown their own hair tho cause its too nappy

aint really nofin they go do about it besides learn to make their own weaves and wigs.

thank ? im cuban

This is the myth that keeps them damn Koreans in business. Black hair can grow, it's just that a lot black women are too damn lazy and ignorant to learn how to properly take care of their hair.

I went natural yrs ago when I was 17 (b4 being natural became popular as it is today) and I had a really hard time taking care of my hair b/c I didn't know how. I couldn't pick up a hair care magazine b/c they only talked about weaves or relaxed hair, I couldn't go to a salon b/c they only knew how to do relaxed hair or put in weaves/braids. But I didn't give up and give in to relaxers or weaves, I wore my afro even thou I got made fun of by black girls and black boys. Only black older men and white men/women complimented me on my hair.

Im glad that more and more black women are going natural. Now there is so much information on the internet and more natural hair salons..I just love it. Black pride.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Black women need to stop putting chemicals in their hair so often. I see a bunch of little black girls with long ass natural hair, its just that chemical ? will end it.