For guys who have sold drugs or still sell drugs

Options
Mood Indigo
Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
How do women react when you tell then how you make money?

I was talking to this guy last week and he told me how he spent $500 at the strip club and I said how he must be hurting after doing that but he was like its nothing since he can make it up easily the next day. Of course I was curious enough to ask him how he was going to do that and he said on the street. My immediate reaction disgust. He noted my reaction and quickly stated how he was a good guy and he didn't expect to be doing that forever but he's 26. I try not to be judgmental but "thugs" and "drug dealers" are such a turn off.

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Are u serious with this question MissLeading or are u just playing lol?
  • Mood Indigo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Are u serious with this question MissLeading or are u just playing lol?

I'm just bored. I had to work today and I'm waiting on a file to download so i just decided to ask a silly question. Lol.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    are you gonna let him stash coke in ya butt ? when needed?

You can't be wearin them jeans that show ya ass ? no mo..............uh uh
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How do women react when you tell then how you make money?

I was talking to this guy last week and he told me how he spent $500 at the strip club and I said how he must be hurting after doing that but he was like its nothing since he can make it up easily the next day. Of course I was curious enough to ask him how he was going to do that and he said on the street. My immediate reaction disgust. He noted my reaction and quickly stated how he was a good guy and he didn't expect to be doing that forever but he's 26. I try not to be judgmental but "thugs" and "drug dealers" are such a turn off.

did he actually say he sold drugs??? what kind??
  • Mood Indigo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    are you gonna let him stash coke in ya butt ? when needed?

You can't be wearin them jeans that show ya ass ? no mo..............uh uh

I've never done such a thing. Smh.
    did he actually say he sold drugs??? what kind??

No he didn't come out and say "I sell drugs" but when someone says they make their money from the streets that's what that means. I didn't ask him what kind.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    some dont care

some hate it

but the ones that hate it the most are the easiest to get
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What if he owned a McDonalds or a tobacco company?

Or do you only resent fast and illegal forms of harming the community.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Plop Star
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    and least likely to snitch if she catch you doing wrong.

thats kinda true
  • Mood Indigo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What if he owned a McDonalds or a tobacco company?

Or do you only resent fast and illegal forms of harming the community.

I've had enough experience in my family of people in that lifestyle. I don't like it. It's too much trouble.

Plap Star wrote: »
    some dont care

some hate it

but the ones that hate it the most are the easiest to get

Really? Never knew that.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    T/S was turned on and cant get said drug dealer out her thoughts......
  • Mr. AJ
    Mr. AJ Members Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    in the era when I was dealing (1985-2001) I didn't have an issue with any woman.. professional-low-high-mid class. as long as I kept my operation independent of these women in any aspect then they had no issue with it. They also had no issue with a ? bringing in on avg 2,800/3,500 grand a week in profit when I was at the height of this ? serving quarter pieces and zones to street level dealers. (the re-up man)

it's a different day and a different game nowadays, different rules and regulations. As far as I'm concerned, the game is over. I wouldn't suggest you give any "street/street level dealer" the time of day.
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [/B]

No he didn't come out and say "I sell drugs" but when someone says they make their money from the streets that's what that means. I didn't ask him what kind.
    no it doesnt LOL
  • Mood Indigo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    T/S was turned on and cant get said drug dealer out her thoughts......
    Not even. He was ok before he mentioned his occupation. Lol
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    in the era when I was dealing (1985-2001) I didn't have an issue with any woman.. professional-low-high-mid class. as long as I kept my operation independent of these women in any aspect then they had no issue with it. They also had no issue with a ? bringing in on avg 2,800/3,500 grand a week in profit when I was at the height of this ? serving quarter pieces and zones to street level dealers. (the re-up man)

it's a different day and a different game nowadays, different rules and regulations. As far as I'm concerned, the game is over. I wouldn't suggest you give any "street/street level dealer" the time of day.
    I know a few girls who still deal with those types and it's more drama than its worth. I can't be trying to find a bail money, lawyers etc.. Everytime time you get caught by the police and he better not expect me to visit him anywhere. Lol
    I told you in that other thread you need a geek ass ?

The type who reads stock market recaps,listens to classical music,Hates the nba ,drinks frappucinos and reports to jury duty

Geeks flock together a real ? would destroy you

You're an innocent baby who thinks the world operates from a dora the explorer point of view and reality is gonna give you a mean combo if you dont snap out of it

What's a real ? ?

How did you come to this conclusion about me? You must think I grew up sheltered or something. Not having sex doesn't mean I'm unaware of what's going on in the world.

no it doesnt LOL

I refuse to get into a discussion on what he else he was talking about. That's what he meant. I was there, you were not.
  • Plop Star
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Mr. AJ wrote: »

the game the same

just a lot more ? snitchin
  • Mood Indigo
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol The 2nd bolded proves the 1st one to be correct, since ur adamantly stuck on this drug ? when truth be told that ? aint even the wave no more, ? gettin more money rite now doing other ? ... trust me, yo.

I've encountered guys like him all my life. Are you from the DMV? I think I would understand how they speak in my area better than both of you.
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I refuse to get into a discussion on what he else he was talking about. That's what he meant. I was there, you were not.

so youre here to have a discussion ... but your not open to discussion??? dont be so typical

he probably is, but that still doesnt give you the right to assume or believe what you THINK is right about another person
  • KingJamal
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I've encountered guys like him all my life. Are you from the DMV? I think I would understand how they speak in my area better than both of you.

Bring out that feisty side MissL lol
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol The 2nd bolded proves the 1st one to be correct, since ur adamantly stuck on this drug ? when truth be told that ? aint even the wave no more, ? gettin more money rite now doing other ? ... trust me, yo.

LOL this is what i was suggesting too. just because a cat uses the word streets doesnt mean he's selling drugs

you ask a guy a question and then he gives you leads and answers then you illogically tell him what you THINK is fact LOL .... typical run of the mill woman LOL
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LOL like the dmv is on mars or some ? LOL

im in PA
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

go head and tell him you like him

most these ? selling nothing but weed

you safe !
  • KingJamal
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Rofl look at this ? "You get em Girl!!!"

This ? is a woman

Tommy Billfaggot still talking ? with his boy loving ass
  • KingJamal
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So "I like boys" cuz I have mj in my avi?

That makes ME the ? ?

Lmao what an idiot
    [IMG]http://troll.me/images/xzibit-yo-dawg/yo-dawg-heard-you-were-a-? .jpg[/IMG]
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    stop the hissy fits. This thread is about mood indigo and her unfortunate wetness when someone says the word "trap"
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I sold Airheads in the sixth grade....does that count??