The official "having only 1 Lebron James thread" appreciation thread

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
What's going on? Why not just have 1 thread about dude and posting all the info about his free agency in that thread. Every time some new rumor develops someone makes a new thread on it. it ruins the quality of the CS
And it should be stopped by locking all these fringe lebron threads.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anything Kobe or Lebron related should just be all moved into one sticky. Cause its always the same
    1. Hate Thread
    2. Rumor thread
    3. Dickriding thread

Very rarely is there anything on either guy where real knowledge can be dropped or where people can discuss either without stans rushing in to make claims that are ? .
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i was hoping bilfigers "predict lebrons destination" thread would become the place for any and all lebron talk. i was wrong :(
    Anything Kobe or Lebron related should just be all moved into one sticky. Cause its always the same
    1. Hate Thread
    2. Rumor thread
    3. Dickriding thread

Very rarely is there anything on either guy where real knowledge can be dropped or where people can discuss either without stans rushing in to make claims that are ? .

Just make a thread called the "Hate/Rumor/Dickride Thread". i assume all talks of kobe, mj and lebron would eventually end up there
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cant Millz moved all the new threads into the Billfiger "predict lebrons destination" thread.
  • sickbizzle
    sickbizzle Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wannabe mods and random posters who worry about mod ? FTL - like anyone gives a ? . this dude's free agency is one of the biggest sports stories of the decade, deal. like there's anything else going on besides wack ass Soccer and nobody gives a damn Baseball.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »
    wannabe mods and random posters who worry about mod ? FTL - like anyone gives a ? . this dude's free agency is one of the biggest sports stories of the decade, deal. like there's anything else going on besides wack ass Soccer and nobody gives a damn Baseball.

lmao and thats coming from a white sox fan right now
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i agree w/ u matt
    but can u change that DAMN AVI???
    ? , i almost threw up in my mouth after seein that ? ....
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sickbizzle wrote: »

yeah the free agency is a huge story, nobody is saying it shouldn't be talked about. But contrary to what goes on in your sports world, there is plenty going on right now and over the summer and 15 threads about the same thing is stupid and it drives down the quality of the board. and that hurts deeply, nh