The Official Marijuana & Hash Appreciation Thread [2.Dro]

Options

Comments

• Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've just witnessed a miracle guys.

Something happened involving a cop, a vape containing copious amounts of that green stuff and a crazyass Chinaman who also happens to be a childhood friend. I still can't come to grips with the whole affair myself.

Details to follow in a later post.

(No, I didn't write this from a jail, in case you were wondering. I wouldn't use my one website privilege on the IC. That would be moronic)
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its all about that ammo babee, amnesia does its thing, i heard og kush is the bang, bang though, but the best weed i have ever let touch my lips has got too be that ak, jheeze, lick your ? headtop off, whew, say no more, ha ha, say nuttin, i'm gone
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on the hunt for some xj-13
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    Or what's the best way to store it?

Whatever you put it in, make sure that it's in the dark. The light--in particular sunlight--will ? your herb up.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Flying to Seattle next week and i'm hype af. Actually being able to shop from a whole menu of strains n ? . Fresh as vegetables at a farmer's market. Feel like I'm visiting the motherland lol. Done Cali a couple times before but having to rely on you local ? is a pain in the ass, no offense lol.

There's a shop down the street from the SeaTac hotels, any recommendations?

https://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/greenside-des-moines/menu

Prefer that uplifting creative high. Already familiar with Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Dream, and Sour Diesel (obviously).
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Or what's the best way to store it?

Whatever you put it in, make sure that it's in the dark. The light--in particular sunlight--will ? your herb up.

http://www.herbpreserve.com/

HerbPreserve_Official_Flier_8da8a349-1c87-4637-acff-2d05fdaf502d_1024x1024.jpg
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    The Great Event:

These things I'm about to write may be largely truth...but a significant portion of it may be fiction, as well. My memory is not an ? to be trusted when I'm high.

Now the miraculous happenings of the "Great Event", as I've now come to call it, still need telling. Despite my limitations.

Anyway.

It's around 11 AM on a Saturday. I pick my friend up from his house. Being the great geniuses that we are...he brings in about a dub or less of that sticky icky. We load up the pipe to it's fullest, like Champions. Anything less would have been, as my friend, the crazy chinaman put it...

"? ? ."

So. Minutes pass. I drive around. Finally settling on an abandoned park. Or so I think it was a park.

May have been a parking lot in a park.

We smoke more. Plumes of smoke accumulates in the car. I roll down the window.

We're predictably blazed out of our minds. We start discussing the plant vs human vs inorganic matter dilemma. I think I make some very salient points. He does, too.

We talk.

Then, I see a car. White, flashing lights...out of the corner of my eye. It's slowly approaching us.

? . Cop.

I know what it is immediately. Yan, my friend settles back into his seat without a care in the world.

"I think they got us." I say.

'What?" He mumbles.

Flashing lights. BOOWOOP. BOOWOOP.

Paranoia.

I see a guy in blue get out. White cop. Looks like it's just one. It's morning and clear and of course my windows are rolled down. Dude stares right at me as he talks into his mike.

He's walking over. I hear the feedback from his mike.

Paranoia.

Is he calling for a ? SWAT team?

Yan is still reclining. Not a movement from him.

"Hey officer." I say when he's close enough. Yeah. Not afraid to admit it. Scared shitless at this point. I am too high.
    He comes over, looks down at me, and goes...

"What are you guys up to?"

Yan speaks. His voice comes out of nowhere.

"Smokin' that greeeeeeeen stuff. Chillin what you up to?"

I freeze.

Everything seems to go still.

I think, Well ? .

Paranoia.

I'm going to have to fight off ? rapists in jail.

Then the cop answers Yan.

"Chillin.....Smokin."

I look at him for a minute and just burst out laughing.

He smiles.

"You guys might wanna head on outta here though. You good to drive, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah." My answer was very quick.

"Aright. Get out of here. Watch it, huh."

The Cop knocks on my window and turns around and walks to his car.

I should be hired as a stuntman on Fast & Furious because the burnout I did after the Cop sat in his car was truly the stuff of legends.

We drive around for a minute in silence. I looked at Yan like..."Dude. LOL"

He looks at me and just inclines his head, like that ? works all the time.

Damn.

In the coming days, I've come to believe I imagined all of this.

Gotdamn. Afghan gooey.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @Carthaginian maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
    i been waiting for this story all damn day i just finishes some gilr scout cookies and i was reading this like this
    tumblr_luj7rg_Up_OX1qbgpplo1_500.gif
    cuz in my head i was seeing you my couch telling it while eating all my skittles lol
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    @Carthaginian maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
    i been waiting for this story all damn day i just finishes some gilr scout cookies and i was reading this like this
    tumblr_luj7rg_Up_OX1qbgpplo1_500.gif
    cuz in my head i was seeing you my couch telling it while eating all my skittles lol

Lmao
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    I think I just now, finally figured out the IC and I did it high as a mfer...
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    24hrs w/o weed. I made a full dinner and haven't eaten a meal since breakfast. I'm hungry as hell but find it impossible to eat. Feels like I will ? . Weed withdrawals....smh.
  • Carthaginian
    Options
    So, apparently Addies make a dude act like Bradley Cooper in limitless.
  • Thereal_ba
    Options
    24hrs w/o weed. I made a full dinner and haven't eaten a meal since breakfast. I'm hungry as hell but find it impossible to eat. Feels like I will ? . Weed withdrawals....smh.

Sounds like you have an addiction b.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Great Event:

These things I'm about to write may be largely truth...but a significant portion of it may be fiction, as well. My memory is not an ? to be trusted when I'm high.

Now the miraculous happenings of the "Great Event", as I've now come to call it, still need telling. Despite my limitations.

Anyway.

It's around 11 AM on a Saturday. I pick my friend up from his house. Being the great geniuses that we are...he brings in about a dub or less of that sticky icky. We load up the pipe to it's fullest, like Champions. Anything less would have been, as my friend, the crazy chinaman put it...

"? ? ."

So. Minutes pass. I drive around. Finally settling on an abandoned park. Or so I think it was a park.

May have been a parking lot in a park.

We smoke more. Plumes of smoke accumulates in the car. I roll down the window.

We're predictably blazed out of our minds. We start discussing the plant vs human vs inorganic matter dilemma. I think I make some very salient points. He does, too.

We talk.

Then, I see a car. White, flashing lights...out of the corner of my eye. It's slowly approaching us.

? . Cop.

I know what it is immediately. Yan, my friend settles back into his seat without a care in the world.

"I think they got us." I say.

'What?" He mumbles.

Flashing lights. BOOWOOP. BOOWOOP.

Paranoia.

I see a guy in blue get out. White cop. Looks like it's just one. It's morning and clear and of course my windows are rolled down. Dude stares right at me as he talks into his mike.

He's walking over. I hear the feedback from his mike.

Paranoia.

Is he calling for a ? SWAT team?

Yan is still reclining. Not a movement from him.

"Hey officer." I say when he's close enough. Yeah. Not afraid to admit it. Scared shitless at this point. I am too high.
    He comes over, looks down at me, and goes...

"What are you guys up to?"

Yan speaks. His voice comes out of nowhere.

"Smokin' that greeeeeeeen stuff. Chillin what you up to?"

I freeze.

Everything seems to go still.

I think, Well ? .

Paranoia.

I'm going to have to fight off ? rapists in jail.

Then the cop answers Yan.

"Chillin.....Smokin."

I look at him for a minute and just burst out laughing.

He smiles.

"You guys might wanna head on outta here though. You good to drive, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah." My answer was very quick.

"Aright. Get out of here. Watch it, huh."

The Cop knocks on my window and turns around and walks to his car.

I should be hired as a stuntman on Fast & Furious because the burnout I did after the Cop sat in his car was truly the stuff of legends.

We drive around for a minute in silence. I looked at Yan like..."Dude. LOL"

He looks at me and just inclines his head, like that ? works all the time.

Damn.

In the coming days, I've come to believe I imagined all of this.

Gotdamn. Afghan gooey.

Tales
  • Thereal_ba
    Options
    Purple trainwreck on deck
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody have a s/o who doesn't like them smoking or disapproves of it??

I had a chick tell me she wouldn't "tongue kiss" me because I smoked, but had no problem swallowing nut...that relationship ended needless to say

But to those in a relationship like that how do you deal with that ? ? I hear having gfs that smoke suck because you wind up footing her habit with out a contribution , and having a gf that doesn't smoke sucks because they complain

How do you find a medium?
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I had a chick tell me she wouldn't "tongue kiss" me because I smoked, but had no problem swallowing nut...that relationship ended needless to say

But to those in a relationship like that how do you deal with that ? ? I hear having gfs that smoke suck because you wind up footing her habit with out a contribution , and having a gf that doesn't smoke sucks because they complain

Start Vaping
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fuckalladat

It's the process/ceremony of rolling/crafting and creating the blunt that relaxes me, ? is like a art, to roll a L consistently to perfection....can't explain it

But I don't ? wit bongs/vapes and pipes, to close to the harder ? any other suggestions?
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fuckalladat

It's the process/ceremony of rolling/crafting and creating the blunt that relaxes me, ? is like a art, to roll a L consistently to perfection....can't explain it

But I don't ? wit bongs/vapes and pipes, to close to the harder ? any other suggestions?

? therapeutic
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/188393/cancel-dat-? -o.gif[/img]
  • Thereal_ba
    Options

Never had that problem, even when I was dealing she was still paying when she didn't have to.
  • Thereal_ba
    Options
    Half a zip of sour diesel for tonight
  • Thereal_ba
    Options
    rwkub7.jpg
    Ran through all this, not including the vape or ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White Grape and Pineapple White Owls for the win!! Best roll ups ever
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone use one of these before?

Krypto.gif

Real flimsy wraps, but the flavor on this one is interesting lol.