Did Chris Brown sobbing like teenage girl save his career...

Options

Comments

• BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL @ this mess
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? rihanna, i been cheerin for breezy to get back on track....

i hope a group of hoes just come and stomp rihanna out on stage 1 day, ? ? ...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Beating women is NOT a mistake, abuse is NOT a mistake, what that ? did to her face is NOT a mistake, it's a disease, a huge insecurity, power and control issue within oneself that you need years of self persistence and therapy to fix. It's a cycle that repeats itself. ? ? American idiots thinkin' abuse is a mistake....LOOK UP THE DEFINITION FOR THE WORD MISTAKE YOU DUMBFUCKS.

What he did at the awards was not remorse, it was not human or heart, where was this heart when he beat her? Where was this human when he completely bashed her ? face in? Where was this remorse when he repeatedly beat her while threatening to ? her? Where was this genuinity when he was interviewed afterward with fake, emotionless apologies and 0 accountability? WHERE WAS ALL OF THAT THEN CHRIS? NOW he wants to act like he's sorry after he's refused entry into London, NOW he wants to act "human" when he is forbidden to shows, NOW he wants to act "accountable" and cry his ? ass off when his sells plummet. NOW HE GIVES A ? ABOUT WHAT HE DID TO THAT GIRL.

Him crying was a business move and only that. He is fading away into nothing ness and needs to get back into things so that he can make money again, gain fans again. ? shoulda thought bout that before you Ike Turnered the ? . He saw the awards as a means to shine and redeem himself and now, America being the gullible, woman-beating accepting, celeb-ass-kssing country they are, naturally believes him now, actually have the audacity to say abusing a chick like that was a "mistake" and NOW we all like Chris BROWNHER again, we all feel sorry for CHRIS BROWNHER now that he's cried like a fake, selfish transparent evil ? ? he really is. America may be ignorant of what a mistake means, of how serious abuse is,

but I'M NOT FOOLED, CHRIS BROWNHER.
    it's hard to respect what someone has to say when they can't socialize in a more mature manner. No problem having an opinion. Just say it without throwing jabs. I feel similar to your comments about what he did was not right and shouldn't be congratulated. But I'm going to stop short of directing my anger for Chris toward posters for asking a question in a thread. I'm not even sure who your post was in response to. Before you posted it looks like only 2 or 3 people may have insinuated everything was all good now. If your beef is with those few posters that posted before you, then quote and address them instead of being a coward and dropping a blanket response to each and everybody else.

The thread was just a question and your response included darts thrown at our entire country. Really, just over a question? This is a public forum and all so state your opinion. Say ? Chris Brown if you must but all that extra stuff you added calling folks ? and dumb ? is over a top.

Since you can't express your opinion without taking shots then don't expect respect from others. Learn how to socialize instead of misdirecting your anger.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's offical. You're a ? idiot. I stopped reading this Guatemala sinkhole of a post after the first insult, which was all you HAD to offer througout this whole titangraph ? : irrelevant, cheap, ? "insults".

*puts you on ignore*
    SMH at this ironic ass post.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And I'm not going to entertain silly questions for chicks geared towards feeding the buzz in their lower regional area. Stick to the topic of the Demon-infested Chris Brownher.

don't you mean purpleher? you're making it sound like he took a ? on her....

as for his performance, i think he was on the way back either way (fan of a fan was ? )...but him crying will certainly help his image
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    it's hard to respect what someone has to say when they can't socialize in a more mature manner. No problem having an opinion. Just say it without throwing jabs. I feel similar to your comments about what he did was not right and shouldn't be congratulated. But I'm going to stop short of directing my anger for Chris toward posters for asking a question in a thread. I'm not even sure who your post was in response to. Before you posted it looks like only 2 or 3 people may have insinuated everything was all good now. If your beef is with those few posters that posted before you, then quote and address them instead of being a coward and dropping a blanket response to each and everybody else.

The thread was just a question and your response included darts thrown at our entire country. Really, just over a question? This is a public forum and all so state your opinion. Say ? Chris Brown if you must but all that extra stuff you added calling folks ? and dumb ? is over a top.

Since you can't express your opinion without taking shots then don't expect respect from others. Learn how to socialize instead of misdirecting your anger.

My post is talking about AMERICA'S PEOPLE believing fraudent women-beating CELEBS, HENCE MY CONSTANT REFERENCE TO AMERICA, DUH. Which also includes all of you people who have posted boasting about him, you guys are only a mere example of that. There's a whole other world out there besides this damn forum so don't tell me to quote all of you when I ain't even talking about an internet forum but ALL OF AMERICA. Who are you to tell me what I was going to say, what I really wanted to say, what I am REALLY trying to say? Who the ? are you to tell me that my post is a blanket statement when I know what the ? I am really saying? ? if I came in here with a motive from the jump knowing what I was going to to say, not quoting anyone but sharing MY single thoughts on the matter, who the ? are you to tell me what I really intended to do, to change my thoughts, to not say it the way I intended to say it, to tell me I'm cowering just because I don't call out everyone?

Oh you want me to name names now? You want me to go through each post on each forum to find out who's a CB ass kisser now? What about the rest of America? I don't know all of their names either, so what about them? Should I go door to door, state to state? They all think the same way as y'all do too, remember them? So why the ? would I quote individuals when all of you are basically clones of the rest of America, who all believing the same things? Y'all ain't special, so why would I take the time to change my original thoughts JUST to suit your liking by naming every damn body in this forum? I have felt this same way since it happened, why would I change my thoughts NOW just because you want me to not generalize America? Don't pretend like i'm "scared" when I am talking about America being a whole CB ass kissing unity. If I wanted to call out everyone I would have individually quoted everyone, ? , but y'all opinions are also the rest of America's opinions, so I say AMERICA instead of just some of you when y'all ain't even HALF OF AMERICA. ? , y'all ain't even a puddle. A fruitbowl. You're a damn internet forum for ? 's sake, the abuse tolerance, the gullibleness and the ass kissing doesn't ? stop at an internet forum! Are you slow? Don't disregard/disrespect my post by questioning my damn intent, questioning what I really mean, my ACTUAL FACTUALS. & don't tell me what to say or how to talk, either. DON'T.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    don't you mean purpleher? you're making it sound like he took a ? on her....

Because he basically did on her face, & his name is not Chris Purple, smarty, that's how you get sued for libel.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    SMH at this ironic ass post.

My whole post was a BODY of educational facts on abusive men and America's tolerance to it. My post cannot compare to little boys that don't say anything but "Were you abused? LMAO!"'s. Please.

Don't exchange my whole body of substance just for a few unpleasantries.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No ? but I'm cheerin for C. Breezy. Plus for everyone commenting on this thread we don't even know the true and full story. All we know is Chris Brown hit a women (you can basically blame the media for that). Everybody deserves a second chance in life especially when there very young.

Damn the way most people are crucifying him makes you think that he joran van der slooted the ? instead of beat her.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    No ? but I'm cheerin for C. Breezy. Plus for everyone commenting on this thread we don't even know the true and full story. All we know is Chris Brown hit a women (you can basically blame the media for that). Everybody deserves a second chance in life especially when there very young.

Damn the way most people are crucifying him makes you think that he joran van der slooted the ? instead of beat her.

All we know is that he hit a woman??? OH YM ? , & WHO CARES RIGHT? All we KNOW is that he took a fork and a knife and carved that ? face in repeatedly, served her face as Rihanna on a risotto & had it for supper, but the media is to blame for HIS choice in beating her??! WOW. But I'm the crazy one, right?

You ppl need Jesus. An ass whoopin from Jesus. If he beat the ? outta y'all the way he was beated and the way Rihanna was beated, y'all would understand the severity of it all, and a second chance would be for him to spend less time tryna be famous and more time tryna get himself right. His fake "therapy" is only for his image, you know he ain't serious.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My post is talking about AMERICA'S PEOPLE believing fraudent women-beating CELEBS, HENCE MY CONSTANT REFERENCE TO AMERICA, DUH. Which also includes all of you people who have posted boasting about him, you guys are only a mere example of that. There's a whole other world out there besides this damn forum so don't tell me to quote all of you when I ain't even talking about an internet forum but ALL OF AMERICA. Who are you to tell me what I was going to say, what I really wanted to say, what I am REALLY trying to say? Who the ? are you to tell me that my post is a blanket statement when I know what the ? I am really saying? ? if I came in here with a motive from the jump knowing what I was going to to say, not quoting anyone but sharing MY single thoughts on the matter, who the ? are you to tell me what I really intended to do, to change my thoughts, to not say it the way I intended to say it, to tell me I'm cowering just because I don't call out everyone?

Oh you want me to name names now? You want me to go through each post on each forum to find out who's a CB ass kisser now? What about the rest of America? I don't know all of their names either, so what about them? Should I go door to door, state to state? They all think the same way as y'all do too, remember them? So why the ? would I quote individuals when all of you are basically clones of the rest of America, who all believing the same things? Y'all ain't special, so why would I take the time to change my original thoughts JUST to suit your liking by naming every damn body in this forum? I have felt this same way since it happened, why would I change my thoughts NOW just because you want me to not generalize America? Don't pretend like i'm "scared" when I am talking about America being a whole CB ass kissing unity. If I wanted to call out everyone I would have individually quoted everyone, ? , but y'all opinions are also the rest of America's opinions, so I say AMERICA instead of just some of you when y'all ain't even HALF OF AMERICA. ? , y'all ain't even a puddle. A fruitbowl. You're a damn internet forum for ? 's sake, the abuse tolerance, the gullibleness and the ass kissing doesn't ? stop at an internet forum! Are you slow? Don't disregard/disrespect my post by questioning my damn intent, questioning what I really mean, my ACTUAL FACTUALS. & don't tell me what to say or how to talk, either. DON'T.

so.......were you abused by a light skinned singy songy dancin ass ? named Chris?.....lmao!!
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    Options

yes
    yes
    and YES!!
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its not right for a man to hit a woman but I understand that it can happen sometime I have had high emotion relationships where i would almost lay hands but never did
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    so.......were you abused by a light skinned singy songy dancin ass ? named Chris?.....lmao!!

Wow, idiot, I've never had a boyfriend until a year and half ago and the only one I've ever had which is my current one, he's never hit me nor is he even LIKE that, he's wonderful, see, self-respecting women like me pick and choose what men we settle with, and if he doesn't fit the bill women like me stay single until we find the one that will be worthy of our time. Your dumb questions and your "lmao"'s! makes you look pretty weird and ? .

Now, let me ask you a quesion. When your doctor slapped you when you were a baby did he use a 2x4?
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yes
    yes
    and YES!!

If you really wanna know all the names of each CB-kissing American in each state on each block then take yo' azz out there and start walking or ? .
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    its not right for a man to hit a woman but I understand that it can happen sometime I have had high emotion relationships where i would almost lay hands but never did

He didn't hit her, he John Rambo'd that ? .
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All we know is that he hit a woman??? OH YM ? , & WHO CARES RIGHT? All we KNOW is that he took a fork and a knife and carved that ? face in repeatedly, served her face as Rihanna on a risotto & had it for supper, but the media is to blame for HIS choice in beating her??! WOW. But I'm the crazy one, right?

You ppl need Jesus. An ass whoopin from Jesus. If he beat the ? outta y'all the way he was beated and the way Rihanna was beated, y'all would understand the severity of it all, and a second chance would be for him to spend less time tryna be famous and more time tryna get himself right. His fake "therapy" is only for his image, you know he ain't serious.

Did you really have to bring religion into this convo.?
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow, idiot, I've never had a boyfriend until a year and half ago and the only one I've ever had which is my current one, he's never hit me nor is he even LIKE that, he's wonderful, see, self-respecting women like me pick and choose what men we settle with, and if he doesn't fit the bill women like me stay single until we find the one that will be worthy of our time. Your dumb questions and your "lmao"'s! makes you look pretty weird and ? .

Now, let me ask you a quesion. When your doctor slapped you when you were a baby did he use a 2x4?

interesting....is he light skinned?.......lmao!!
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Did you really have to bring religion into this convo.?

Did you really have to bring yourself into this convo?
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    interesting....is he light skinned?.......lmao!!

Wait, why is light skinned relevant here, I noticed you put a "lmao" at the end and got confused with your point. Is there a punchline I'm missing?
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wait, why is light skinned relevant here, I noticed you put a "lmao" at the end and got confused with your point. Is there a punchline I'm missing?

interesting....so........is that a no?.....lmao!!
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Options
    interesting....so........is that a no?.....lmao!!

Anyway.....

I'm with a Latino but I find this all to be irrelevant, if you have nothing to argue my points or offer to the debate but ''LMAO Turrets Syndrome'', then I'm done talking with you.
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anyway.....

I'm with a Latino but I find this all to be irrelevant, if you have nothing to argue my points or offer to the debate but ''LMAO Turrets Syndrome'', then I'm done talking with you.

lmaooooooo.....interesting
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yo, Soulljah T shut the ? up... before I slap your ass... yep, you're the kind of ? who deserves whack cos you won't just SHUT THE ? UP....