will the lakers win without phil?

Options
Mdizzle9000
Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
if he leaves, what will it mean for LA, who will be our new coach? and how do you think we will do?

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If Phil Jackson leaves, the Lakers will probably get Byron Scott who is also an excellent coach. However, despite the change in coach I would say Kobe has huge influence over what kind of plays they run, so they'll probably end up still running the triangle offense, thus resulting in them winning again or having a good chance of winning it all.
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kobe and d fish are big enough leaders that i think they could do it
    but i hope phil comes back

sidenote my cat is named phil jackson
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Check the coaches on your championships in the last 15-20 years, then ask for this thread to be closed
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DB Cooper wrote: »
    kobe and d fish are big enough leaders that i think they could do it
    but i hope phil comes back

sidenote my cat is named phil jackson

phil stop scratching the couch!!!! Ps. lakers 2011 champs
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hell No it the end of the Lakers cuz Kobe will stay havin bad games so he better start passin the ball or gettin rebounds more often in order for the Lakers to WIN.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sure they can win they still have the most talent in the league as of now sure why not Kobe and crew are all veterans they know what the ? they got too do.

My only fear about them is burnout the ? done played alot of games the last 3 seasons.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Can they Win ? Yes, Can they Win a Title? i dont think so

they'll def. still be a top 5 Team in the league , but Phil just knows how to get the best out of players, how to keep them cool under pressure, Makes Good Moves, even tho' i thought he made some weird choices this year but they still won, Players Respect him to the fullest ...... it's tough to replace that......