USA is full of sh*t.......STILL

Options
d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Social Lounge
Canadians, British, the French, etc all have universal healthcare and its working for them.

You get hurt here, you go to ER and they want to know your "provider" or run your credit...basically. In these other countries, you ask how much do you owe and they look at you like you're crazy!

Women in those countries become pregnant and get one year maternity leave.

Women get pregnant in the USA and IF they have a good job...42 days?!?

We work more than any of those countries mentioned above also. Family is not valued much at all.

I'm thinking of moving myself. Just not sure where...Canada, Africa or Europe?

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah come to canada where 8 mths of the year you live in temperatures colder than your freezer!
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the people voted.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the people voted.

Truth. When is the last time we have had 75 percent of America people vote on anything?
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The US is usually last on everything regarding progressive change....so, i'm not very surprised.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Trust me heyslicik, i'm working on it. More US citizens need to travel abroad and see what's out there. You may feel the same. Or you may not and that's your choice. By the way it has nothing to do with righteousness at all.
  • elpooh
    elpooh Members Posts: 4
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I thought about this. I can't take the cold in the North so Canada is out and I live in Souther Cali and there are nothing but a bunch of Hispanic people here and they struggling just as hard if not worse then I am so Mexico or anything south of that doesn't sound so hot. Guess I gotta stay here and suffer throught the ? that exists.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    The US is usually last on everything regarding progressive change....so, i'm not very surprised.

Sad but true. America has plenty of money for war and bloodshed, but none for a public option. What an interesting country America is. Obama tried to push for a more open healthcare system, and voiced his support for a public option and what happened? The media and much of the public killed him for it, lol....oh well. I can't say Obama never tried.