this chick got 2 kids and i want her so, sooo, so bad

Options
whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
simp post/threadof the week..? I dont care, delete this ? if yall want..had to vent.

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you know you're gonna have to post a pic right
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2012
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    you know you're gonna have to post a pic right

im not gonna do that....just..anyway I missed my chance...if I aint banging then somebody else is right...why lament over something that aint yours right?
    well let me say this
    If mankind made out of dirt then ? must of made an exception with chick cuz she look like an animated sculpted piece of chocolate, picture wouldnt do her justice....her voice....her personality..I think her baby daddy musta have gotten addicted to ? . I dont know.

who moved my ? ....keep ? around
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you mean u wanna thrash or u wanna wife her?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    atleast u know she will let u ? raw
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2012
    Options
    you mean u wanna thrash or u wanna wife her?

both, but I could live with myself I only got a chance to lay it down one time....I mean everytime I have a conversation with her I just drift off and imagine me and her in some random position...good ? !

truth be told I think I seen the dude who is knocking it out and she only a "pipe" dream anyway.
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2012
    Options
    zay_24 wrote: »
    you lost...

i know..just venting and admitting it to people online who have no real consequence in my "real" life.
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i know..just venting and admitting it to people online who have no real consequence in my "real" life.

cool cool, we all does that
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Pics ? .. a picture is worth 1000 words we aint tryin to read 1000 words
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LOL @ Thinking ? give a ? about a textual description of a ? .
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    co sign on the pic comments. Im sure u can strike. As far as wifing, we gotta talk grown man biz. Two kids by two different dudes or one? Is she on welfare? What career path is she on (please dont say doing hair or nursing)? Whats her families economic background? Generational welfare recepients or generational middle class or upper? Let me know specifics, and again, pics...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    ...... pics?
    fiat_money wrote: »
    LOL @ Thinking ? give a ? about a textual description of a ? .

• Copper
    edited January 2012
    Options

lmao........................
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2012
    Options
    co sign on the pic comments. Im sure u can strike. As far as wifing, we gotta talk grown man biz. Two kids by two different dudes or one? Is she on welfare? What career path is she on (please dont say doing hair or nursing)? Whats her families economic background? Generational welfare recepients or generational middle class or upper? Let me know specifics, and again, pics...

she just transferred from the local community to college to the university here....its one of the branches of unc...not chapel hill though...they actually got a couple throughout..

cant do it...I know her facebook page but yall dudes have proved one time too many that yall aint nothing but a bunch of savages when it comes to peoples pics, and personal lives and ? ...? around and yall gon end of up writing something on the chick wall that make her off herself. I think she is divorced....anyway..man Im willing to bet that if you met her in real life all the ?s you pose would go out the window. at the very least you would be like, damn this chick is sweet..

she like the north to my south pole..I got an attraction to her that nuclear fission couldnt break...but I lament and simp too much....woe is me...some dude probaly breaking her back in right now...cries myself to sleep over a bottle of jergens.
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2012
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    2 kids......

tumblr_lxprn1h0Nh1qdlh1io1_400.gif

..I lol'd.

somebody got to be her superman.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    if u want her get her .......
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2012
    Options
    nerrrrrrrrrrrrrd

i think thats how she view me too...a cornball........thats just who I am...thats why eyes shedding tears over this lotion right now
  • J-GUTTA
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ..I lol'd.

somebody got to be her superman.

really yo???

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif
  • Copper
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this ? called yall a bunch of savages ..lol

yo if u got the facebook just post one pic after u upload it to photocucket or another image website....that way it cant be traced back to the site
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hold up, t/s from or in NC? More specifically the Triangle area? I been in NC for 8 years and in the triangle for 6+ now. Most of these chicks w/ kids is looking to get slayed. Believe I know.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this ? called yall a bunch of savages ..lol

yo if u got the facebook just post one pic after u upload it to photocucket or another image website....that way it cant be traced back to the site
    This is true.
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2012
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    really yo???

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

i treasure what you may trash...yeah really. I mean look it at from this angle..people make mistakes...whether its kids, credit, criminal history, or just overall poor decision making...it doesnt mean that person is worthless...and then again me myself I gotta lot of faults that I think she is aware of but dont hold against me. it goes both ways. its just depends on the individual on whether they wanna deal with any specific thing..me I dont think I care.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i treasure what you may trash...yeah really. I mean look it at from this angle..people make mistakes...whether its kids, credit, criminal history, or just overall poor decision making...it doesnt mean that person is worthless...and then again me myself I gotta lot of faults that I think she is aware of but dont hold against me. it goes both ways. its just depends on the individual on whether they wanna deal with any specific thing..me I dont think I care.

I guess yo. Just post the pic already.