The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya actin.like conor still wont whip.mayweather ass lol ya know the difference right conor did what mayweather wont do step out his class to give the fans a fight they want and actually fight not run around

Bruh in a boxing match????

Rofl
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll give it to mcgregor tho he faced the L like a man and said he was humbled. Thats where I lost respect for ronda she disappeared then said she was suicidal FOH

Nobody wanted to see Mcgregor Vs Diaz it just got scheduled a few days ago.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Desai
    Desai Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    Options
    I was rooting for Conor but damn he tapped with the quickness, Holms just took that ? and passed out.

But yeah.. Dana needs to be on suicide watch right about now..
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    If Connor losses I'm calling it the Mayweather jinx...

Every ufc fighter that talks grimey about Floyd gets humbled eventually

130712010219-floydmayweather-071213-single-image-cut.jpg

The Floyd Mayweather Curse, LMAO

Ugh. A UFC event and people bring up the NPD Floyd. People want to beat up Floyd because he is an ? . Women, Men, it doesnt end. Many people could beat up Floyd he weighs 154 on a good day. No, people couldnt beat him in a ring with a bunch of rules, but many people can beat up Floyd. But does that really even matter? No, fact is Floyd is Donald Trump of the boxing world. Sure, he makes a lot of money but he is a ? person. Will never get respect outside of ALLHIPHOP.COM.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Desai wrote: »
    I was rooting for Conor but damn he tapped with the quickness, Holms just took that ? and passed out.

But yeah.. Dana needs to be on suicide watch right about now..

Nope he just gone build Ronda and Conors hype back up or find a cpl more loud mouths
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I know this the mma thread, but Floyd got 12 belts in 4 weight divisions..,foh with not stepping out of his class....
    One of the most accurate punchers in all of boxing history.... Foh with running

Connor said he could out box a virtuoso of boxing and got out boxed by Nate Diaz

Yea and im not one of those type ? that brings up Floyd all the time.. but it goes to show the level of "Heart work and dedication" to be always on top because anything can happen in that ring and it usually does. Names and accolades dont make fighters win.. Execution does.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Think I remember in the ADHD thread Jamel said Diaz got into his head at the conference and something to the effect that it wasn't a good sign for McGregor. Dayum @ Nick Diaz tho ? ....

He always picks up on ? like that when predicting fights

He knew rousey was going to get rocked because she did a ? job cutting weight
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ugh. A UFC event and people bring up the NPD Floyd. People want to beat up Floyd because he is an ? . Women, Men, it doesnt end. Many people could beat up Floyd he weighs 154 on a good day. No, people couldnt beat him in a ring with a bunch of rules, but many people can beat up Floyd. But does that really even matter? No, fact is Floyd is Donald Trump of the boxing world. Sure, he makes a lot of money but he is a ? person. Will never get respect outside of ALLHIPHOP.COM.

Floyd sells fights. He always touches gloves. He always gives his opponents respect after the fight.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    tumblr_o3lswfyRYJ1rofocqo1_500.gif
    tumblr_o3lr9jILfL1rofocqo1_500.gif
    Hey, I’m not surprised ?
    — Nate Diaz
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    untitled-3nkppi.gif

Good lord that's a DEEP choke

she could've just made a snoring sound to fake tate out, then when she releases go at it

• KLICHE
    Options
    yo, shout out to all the Irish people around the world!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahah!
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And you got all of that out of my post?

michael-jordan-laugh.gif
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya actin.like conor still wont whip.mayweather ass lol ya know the difference right conor did what mayweather wont do step out his class to give the fans a fight they want and actually fight not run around

Yea it's not like floyd fought in 5 weight divisions
  • KLICHE
    edited March 2016
    Options
    classic diaz intervew.. stops it to play 2Pac on his phone lol

Interviewer: Let me know when you ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjaM4uw-0R4
  • The Recipe
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desai wrote: »
    PiercingGiftedGlobefish.gif

Man dude didn't even have the choke in for a full two seconds before he start tapping.