Drake has 3 albums, 1 E.P, some mixtapes and still don't have a classic album or song

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in The Reason
off topic:
first and foremost I think drake is a great rapper and I've listened to all his material(even before he was with wayne). But nobody that's headed to the hip hop hall of fame in the future so save the hater comments.

on topic:
So why are "some" people talking about him like he's up there with kanye, hov, nas, common, em, lil wayne(pre carter 3), luda, and even 2 pac etc etc? All these people have smashed the game when they first came out(or at least on they second album) with singles or albums that became instant classics. Everybody(not talking about "crazy" fans) quoting multiple lines from all they tracks and tracks changing the way we look at or describe everyday actions. Like straight up anthems that never have gone away from the time they were released. Also, when they dropped that one single/album you knew right then that ? wasn't going to ever be forgotten.

for those of yall who don't quite get what i'm saying here's a few examples.

has drake even made one song that's even ? with these tracks or had a powerful impact on the whole rap game? I mean on some damn near unanimous decision type ? . can you even name 5 tracks from his whole catalog at this point where you would be like "that's my ? !!!"?

In my opinion nope!!! what's your opinion on it?

LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Comments