Strange noises around the world?

Options
BiblicalAtheist
BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in The Social Lounge

Wtf are these noises from? It sounds like metal. Practical jokes? Trupets of Revelation?

Comments

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Wtf are these noises from? It sounds like metal. Practical jokes? Trupets of Revelation?

sounds very old and ancient. Are there any scientific explanation as to what they might be?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    LOLTRIPPIN.jpg

• BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    sounds very old and ancient. Are there any scientific explanation as to what they might be?

When I query I get a lot of conspiracy sites.....
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

audacity lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited January 2012
    Options
    First one is obviously sound layed over the video. The second video was the same sound used while it was black and then the actual footage with no sound overlaying the videos audio to make it seem... legit? Or something, third I didn't watch based on the terrible audio editing in video one and the lame attempt at audio... something in video 2.

But I'll hold on calling ? until Alex Jones drops a video explaining what these really are.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    audacity lol

Whats so funny? Did I miss the briefing or something?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How can you tell it's layered? And the only Alex Jones I listen to is the voice clip in this song:

Because there's no strong noticeable background noise/street noise in the first video. The voice echoes of the mans voice are proof it was edited with an audio program at some point. The video is also cutting clips constantly while the sound remains solid throughout, if the clips are cut you would also hear the audio cut and change with each visual cut, which it doesn't. Lastly the sound doesn't resonate correctly. If it's a sound over the entire area there would be a fluctuation is sound based on hills, buildings, etc.. and there isn't. So it's safe to assume that it's not legit. Plus with the films grain and color it's likely an early 90s to late 80's recording, the sound would also be a bit grainy based on its age.

The second he has overlayed the sound better mixing it between the overlayed track and the original sound, but he faded the ending of the trumpets badly and he used the same portion of street noise from the end of the video and copied it into the black screen. I also think the clouds or actual footage was altered as the bird around 1:54 is a small speck stuck in one spot for a few seconds before coming onto the screen quickly.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Because there's no strong noticeable background noise/street noise in the first video. The voice echoes of the mans voice are proof it was edited with an audio program at some point. The video is also cutting clips constantly while the sound remains solid throughout, if the clips are cut you would also hear the audio cut and change with each visual cut, which it doesn't. Lastly the sound doesn't resonate correctly. If it's a sound over the entire area there would be a fluctuation is sound based on hills, buildings, etc.. and there isn't. So it's safe to assume that it's not legit. Plus with the films grain and color it's likely an early 90s to late 80's recording, the sound would also be a bit grainy based on its age.

The second he has overlayed the sound better mixing it between the overlayed track and the original sound, but he faded the ending of the trumpets badly and he used the same portion of street noise from the end of the video and copied it into the black screen. I also think the clouds or actual footage was altered as the bird around 1:54 is a small speck stuck in one spot for a few seconds before coming onto the screen quickly.

This is the video I originally last summer of the noise in Kiev, this one was on the news in Kiev.
    It made it to the news I'm pretty sure.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ok that video, same problem with the noise. It's loud and for some reason is not resonating off of any landscapes or buildings like it should. Fast forward to about 8 minutes and see the women walking, she looks back smiling, which seems to me as if she turns because someone is talking to her and not because of the magic noise. Also the dog, they have sensitive hearing, make any loud noise or blow a trumpet near a dog, they either duck and cover their ears or go crazy, running in circles, barking, etc... this dog shows none of that. Kids laughing in the background while a strange noise is blowing? A child seemingly sleeping or very calm in the stroller? Birds behaving normally despite loud noises? Ever see a gun go off near birds? People walking down the street post lady with a baby seemingly paying no mind to strange loud annoying noise?

I mean, it just doesn't make sense to me.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And last summer in an attempt to find out what the sound was from, found that a underground tunnel was being built in Kiev during that time so okay I was content with that being the cause. But now people are recording from all over, so I just wanna know what the heck it is.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Links to official reports? Including media reports of the noise, reports of the tunnels being discovered, and something where people seemingly notice the loud annoying trumpet coming from the clouds? I means kids always are scared/curious when there's loud noises, why is this womens child off camera in the video playing and laughing?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ok that video, same problem with the noise. It's loud and for some reason is not resonating off of any landscapes or buildings like it should. Fast forward to about 8 minutes and see the women walking, she looks back smiling, which seems to me as if she turns because someone is talking to her and not because of the magic noise. Also the dog, they have sensitive hearing, make any loud noise or blow a trumpet near a dog, they either duck and cover their ears or go crazy, running in circles, barking, etc... this dog shows none of that. Kids laughing in the background while a strange noise is blowing? A child seemingly sleeping or very calm in the stroller? Birds behaving normally despite loud noises? Ever see a gun go off near birds? People walking down the street post lady with a baby seemingly paying no mind to strange loud annoying noise?

I mean, it just doesn't make sense to me.

So you're thinkin these people should be acting like it's the apocalypse? This was going on for days and ? apparently.
  • RileyRilez89
    RileyRilez89 Members Posts: 18
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sounds like some reverb.. nothing more.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And idk if you've tried, but finding news articles from other places ain't easy, especially when you gotta google translate everything, then use the Ukraine google, click on links and translate more ? to see if you even got the right page... like come on man....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So you're thinkin these people should be acting like it's the apocalypse? This was going on for days and ? apparently.

So no videos of the first day? And yes if a loud noise came from the sky I would expect people and animals to act differently. I would also expect the echoes of said noise to be consistent with the location in which said noise is filmed.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So no videos of the first day? And yes if a loud noise came from the sky I would expect people and animals to act differently. I would also expect the echoes of said noise to be consistent with the location in which said noise is filmed.

Sounds like it echos fine to me. It feels like you're expecting me to have more answers than I do, that's why I made the thread.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sounds like it echos fine to me. It feels like you're expecting me to have more answers than I do, that's why I made the thread.

I've provided the answers that I can gather based solely on the viewing of the video. The conclusions I have reached upon the viewing of said videos conclude me to believe further research is not necessary.

You feeling frustrated yet? :)
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I've provided the answers that I can gather based solely on the viewing of the video. The conclusions I have reached upon the viewing of said videos conclude me to believe further research is not necessary.

You feeling frustrated yet? :)

I'm still not sold, but it kinda worries me that the only places you can find explanations are on conspiracy sites, not a good direction its taking.

edit: and yes as a matter of fact, I was starting to get frustrated.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Because the same chords were used lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Because the same chords were used lol

Okay I guess that's what I'm going with then until Jesus come back in the clouds that some ? is making War of the Worlds noises to scare the ? outta people.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Okay I guess that's what I'm going with then until Jesus come back in the clouds that some ? is making War of the Worlds noises to scare the ? outta people.

3042854673_1_4_EOsAIx9a.gif

I win I win I win I win
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So talking to my BF this morning I tell him about my find, he starts to laugh. And I'm like wtf why are people laughing? Do yall know something I don't? So I tell him I just wanna know wtf the noise is, whatever it is. He said it sounds slowed down, and sounds like cruise ship horns... so I check out the horn sounds and sure as ? it sounds quite the same. Then he mentions a program called audacity... which Swiffness could have mentioned was a program 'cause I thought he meant Ionized had the audacity to say such a thing.

Cruise ship horns, audio programs... wtf... can't people be real...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So talking to my BF this morning I tell him about my find, he starts to laugh. And I'm like wtf why are people laughing? Do yall know something I don't? So I tell him I just wanna know wtf the noise is, whatever it is. He said it sounds slowed down, and sounds like cruise ship horns... so I check out the horn sounds and sure as ? it sounds quite the same. Then he mentions a program called audacity... which Swiffness could have mentioned was a program 'cause I thought he meant Ionized had the audacity to say such a thing.

Cruise ship horns, audio programs... wtf... can't people be real...

No, realness doesn't often create hype. If this person posted a video titled "Custom foghorns layered over video of city" it would get 10 views. But since it was "strange" noises it created a buzz, the religious, UFO's are coming believers, NWO believers, etc... all got wind of it and created a story around it that simply was not booming these videos into thousands of views. Then people such as yourself see it and think it's something more than what it really is. Humans always tend to think something is more than what it truly is.

Edit : And yes, Swiff was talking about the audio program Audacity.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Options
    No, realness doesn't often create hype. If this person posted a video titled "Custom foghorns layered over video of city" it would get 10 views. But since it was "strange" noises it created a buzz, the religious, UFO's are coming believers, NWO believers, etc... all got wind of it and created a story around it that simply was not booming these videos into thousands of views. Then people such as yourself see it and think it's something more than what it really is. Humans always tend to think something is more than what it truly is.

Edit : And yes, Swiff was talking about the audio program Audacity.

That's the part that doesn't make a lick of sense to me. What in the world is a million views gonna get you? For what purpose...idk I'm just smh.