Phil Jackson or Bill Belichick

Options
still-SBP
still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Whos the better coach or who would you rather play for?

Comments

• the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    phil jackson-his ass didn't need to cheat to win
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    zen master ..he never blows a gasket and always wins
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

plus he know's how to handle egos. he's probably the only coach that could check kobe, shaq, rodman, jordan, artest. name another coach that could handle one of them peoples?
  • still-SBP
    edited June 2010
    Options

lol I forgot all about patriotsgate smh @ Goodel for destroying the evidence.
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Football - Belichick

Basketball - Jackson
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    Football - Belichick

Basketball - Jackson

Way to go out on a limb there...
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^lmaoooo......Jackson FTW....that ? stay winnin...and i think he be smokin some good ? in the offseason....or used to.....lmao
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    Way to go out on a limb there...

lmao...my ? said "if we're on the court, give me kobe...but if we're on the diamond, i guess i'll take pujols"
  • Moment.of.Silence
    Moment.of.Silence Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    both these guys give me a sense of evil..but ill go with Bill Belichick..
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • still-SBP
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DB Cooper wrote: »
    peep the avy

He looks like he gettin that becky.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

remember in 08 his squad and him being out coached and out played...slow your roll with this one...

plus bill b won a title with a bunch of no names in 01, phil has always had hall of famers leading his squad....
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    After the WHole Cheating ? with Bill B. i really cant Co-Sign Dude anymore, i liked him as a Coach, and his interviews were hilarious "Yea we played good.........................................................................................."

Dude is so boring that it's hilarious tho' lol.....but yea i lost a lot of respect for that whole taping teams practice and ? ..... and when the NFL destroyed those tapes that told me that there was a lot of info on that tape.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    After the WHole Cheating ? with Bill B. i really cant Co-Sign Dude anymore, i liked him as a Coach, and his interviews were hilarious "Yea we played good.........................................................................................."

Dude is so boring that it's hilarious tho' lol.....but yea i lost a lot of respect for that whole taping teams practice and ? ..... and when the NFL destroyed those tapes that told me that there was a lot of info on that tape.

come on...are u serious did you do your research on that..did you know that all teams taped from the sideline, which was why the rule was enforced that year, did you know coaches have come out since then and said they had done the same thing ( mike shanahan said they use to do it back in the broncos sb runs), did you know that they were investigated...if there was anything really serious, dont you think they woudl of been stripped of their titles....

today u still can tape other teams but u can't do it from the sideline...that "spygate" ish is a cop out most katz never took the time to really see what it really was all about , about nothing...
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I phux wit Phil (nh) b/c he's always cool, calm, collective and he knows how to motivate (and he's got the triangle workin' for him), BUT that Belichick is a fool wit them x and o's. If ? is going right, he's cool wit it, but he's still on they ass about what can be better. If things are going not so good, he's in there with a marker board and actually huddling up the offense or defense making adjustments while the game is being played. Both are geniuses, but I think Bill gets a lil' more in depth.
  • Moment.of.Silence
    edited June 2010
    Options
    people who accuse Bill of cheating either dont know football or dont want to know the full depth behind it..his diabolical genius is most hated..
  • Moment.of.Silence
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    come on...are u serious did you do your research on that..did you know that all teams taped from the sideline, which was why the rule was enforced that year, did you know coaches have come out since then and said they had done the same thing ( mike shanahan said they use to do it back in the broncos sb runs), did you know that they were investigated...if there was anything really serious, dont you think they woudl of been stripped of their titles....

today u still can tape other teams but u can't do it from the sideline...that "spygate" ish is a cop out most katz never took the time to really see what it really was all about , about nothing...

my point exactly..even the smartest of football fans dont bother..apparently its a lot easier to just hate..
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Phil...dude has too many rings not to be considered the goat of the modern era of sports
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Who would I like to play for?

Phil Jackson. Sit my ass on the bench a whole season and collect that check. CUz he dont play rookies for ? .
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Who would I like to play for?

Phil Jackson. Sit my ass on the bench a whole season and collect that check. CUz he dont play rookies for ? .
    I'd go with Mr Jackson, too.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    phil...the only coach to smash the owner's daughter and still get paid $12 million a season
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Belichick is the better coach, but i'd rather play for phil
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Belichick did cheat. That's why he was fined and lost a first round draft pick. Shanahan did something different, and had someone with binoculars looking at the other sideline. The rule says you can't record the other team's sideline. And Belichick did it after they sent out a memo tellin the teams not to tape that ? . I'm taking Jackson
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    phil...the only coach to smash the owner's daughter and still get paid $12 million a season

Phil stay winnin...
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

close thread