"The Art Of Hating Lebron James"

Options
ThaChozenWun
ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Since the original posted by Vibe brought out certain Kobe Haters, I'd figured I'd to the honor of making my own version in support of Lebron's haters since yall need some love to.

http://www.realniggashit.com/unbiasedopinionleadstotruth
As another NBA season is over and Lebron has yet again failed to win a title, his personal talent is up for debate. Lebron who since high school has been one of the most dominant athletes ever, is now one of the the most polarizing figure in all of sports. Millions of people love the Cavaliers star, and millions of people hate him, but every basketball fan has an opinion on Lebron. While trying to debate Lebron's talent level, I was amazed by how many Lebron haters there were.So just to be fair, I also broke the Lebron James haters up into groups so they are easier to identify.

When you ask most Lebron Haters (we will call them Vanessa Jr's for short) to talk about Lebron, the first thing you will hear is, “Kobe has 5 rings.” What exactly does that have to do with something like Lebron's new sneaker? All the time guys say dumb remarks like "Well Lebron only shoots 50% cause he plays inside, Kobe has the right to shoot bad" - OK? Since when did it matter how you scored on a high percentage? Is a 2pt Jumpshot suddenly worth than a layup or dunk? I wonder if I brought a 7’6” man into these peoples living room if the first words out there mouth be, “he sucks because he doesn't have a baseline fade-away J.”

Then there is the group of haters who always seem to think Lebron is unable to become or be the best player in the league no matter what. Let this group tell it, James has been the third best player in the NBA since he became an adult, but the number 1 player never changes unless your a Lebron fan. It was Kobe in 96 and it's Kobe now. Somehow Lebron continued to take a team of bums deep into the playoffs and the last two years take teams with allstars turned bums come playoff time just as deep. First it was the "He's in the east debate", then there was the he’s not better than Kobe campaign which was followed by he’s not better than Durant era -- hell even Dwayne Wade got his name mentioned for a year as the one guy in the NBA who is better than Lebron.This is the fan who has become a diehard Kobe fan out of nowhere. His favorite line use to be "Lebron will never be able to shoot in any way, shape, or form", but he never seems to realize Kobe and Lebron shoot the same percentage from deep.

Which then brings us to the group that we will just call “Mr. I never watched a game to know.” That’s the guy who watches no Cavs games a year, normally gets his Lebron rundown from Vanessa the third, and passes off Lebron's 35-10-10 statline winning by 15 for Kobe's 50pt night on 39% shooting winning by one point. He is the guy who yells out “Lebron had 4 all stars on his team and couldnt get to the championship, sure lets blame his team and coach yea right.” He never mentions that Lebron beat the Pistons single handedly that a lakers team with Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, etc... couldn't.

This next is the, "? presumptions guy"
Who says Kobe made Gasol an allstar, he says things like, Gasol wasn't ? until he came to LA. When you ask him to explain why Gasol was putting up better stats and didnt win because his teammates sucked, he really can’t answer you, this is evidence in the Kobe article where He writes "Three years ago no one wanted Pau Gasol but now everyone seems to think he is the best thing since sliced bread. Really? No one wanted Gasol, when the trade went down people stood around going wow the lakers traded Crittenton for this no name guy? Come on now. For some reason this guy insists that Gasol was the Kwame Brown of 05. This guy normally has a list of players he would rather start a team with (Kobe, Paul, Wade, etc.) all who have not been able to make a strong push into the playoffs without a good team around them, he can’t explain why because you would just laugh at him. When you ask him to name Lebron’s weakness, he just tells you that Kobe has 5 rings, Delonte is Lebrons step father, and Kobe has rings again. Sounds pretty stupid, but who are you to argue? He does live in LA... Oh my bad, usually they are out of state Laker/Cowboy/Yankee fans. The more you listen to him, you can tell his hate for Lebron is deeply rooted.

The hardest guy to argue with is the "rings" guy. He typically watches no outside of Laker basketball and has little knowledge of this stuff. He doesn’t like Lebron acting cocky, but ? the minute Kobe hits a three and stares at someone, he will even go as far as saying things like Lebitch, Lebrick, Lechoke, LeBronze etc.. but cry when someone calls him a ? . He considers Kobe his biological father, significant other, and holy diety. And will quickly tell you Shaq and Rodman were equal. He will say Lebron will never win a ring because he has to jumpshot and wears a headband. The problem with ring guy is he can never explain why Horry is better Kobe, afterall, Horry does have more rings you know. He often starts the minute Lebron is brought up, be it something as simple as "Does anyone know Lebrons new shoe releaser date? After spiting out five rings faster than Usain Bolt, he throws out two more things, Jordan never scored 81, and Lebron don't shoot game winners if he's triple covered. In a last second effort to sound reasonable, he says plus Lebron is a ? , even though it sounds silly, in his mind it's classic. He can never tell you what is bad about a 6'8 foward who passes great, shoots 50%, rebounds the ball, and carries worthless playoff players and a coach who thinks the triangle is a shape and has no idea it's also a system of offense to the deep playoffs, but swears the layups are worth less points than the 12 ft fader. While naming the greatest players of all time, he often changes the criteria for being good. He says Lebron sucks because he had a bad shooting game last night after 20+ 60% games, but says percentages dont matter when Kobe goes below 40% for 10 straight games. He says Lebron is a ballhog and showoff when he scores 30 a night, yet claims Jesus aint got ? on Bean when he goes for 45 on 35 shots. He brags about how Kobe wins close games but fails to mention Lebron doesn't let the game get close late in the fourth. He always wants to point out that Lebron played with a 38 year oldShaq, a Mo Williams who career shooting percentage is lookin like Kobe's old number, and Antawn Jamison who Mike Brown tried making Reggie Miller from deep, but never wants to mention that Kobe, Bird, and Magic never won a title without another Hall of Fame player on their team. He never realizes that the regulaur season means nothing when you get into a 7 game series against the best teams. Rings guy knows his Lebron, the only thing he doesn’t know is why Lebron has to average 40 a game in the playoffs against Orlando and Boston to win.

The most interesting of all the Vanessa JR's is well Lebron cant do this guy. He says one thing, but his hate for Lebron says another. He says he hates Lebron because he wants dunks and layups instead of shooting jumpers, but doesn’t even notice he is still scoring two ? points. He says he can’t stand Lebron because he’s so arrogant, but his favorite player is a 31 year old who calls uses the most deadly creature as his nickname, the same guy who blames a HOF player and Coach for losing but no taking part of the blame -- all while inviting us to “witness him score 60 and lose.” He is always complaining that today’s players couldnt play without the hand check rule and how Kobe could have, forgetting about Kobe complaining to the refs for 20 minutes after every drive turned T.O. or every bump turned into a Paul Pierce level injury. He is often screaming that Kobe had no team in 2004 and a bad coach in one breath, and in the second breath screaming LeBron always had help and pretending Mike Brown is smarter than Hellen Kellar. He says things like Lebron is a ? and passes in game winning situations, but talks about guys like Magic being great for getting the open guy the ball. He hates Lebron so much that he doesn’t even realize that stuff he says makes no sense. He calls every Lebron fan he knows every time Lebron has a bad game to say “5 Rings” but he is the hardest guy to find every time Lebron has a triple double in a win or carries his team through the playoffs. He always says he can’t stand Lebron because he wants to be like Jordan, even though every day he wakes up and Idolizes a man who is the greatest offensive resemblance of Jordan in history.

Last but not least is “I should be considered a bandwagon fan, but I swear im not.” This is the ? who obviously used to date men or was dropped on his head at birth, cause his mind aint workin right. He often says "Lebron is a stat stuffer so he makes his game look good." And again have a great time discussing how Magic, Kidd, Oscar Robinson etc.. were great "all around" players. He doesn’t even rep just one hometown team, she just roots for whatever team is winning and whatever team their favortie current player is on. If you watched him throughout the playoffs you would think he grew up in LA, BOSTON, NEW YORK, OR DALLAS. There really is no need to argue with him because all she ever says is “Lebron don't have a ring, he has no jumper, Kobe scored 81, Delonte West ? Gloria, and the Cavaliers have two HOF's in Mo and Antawn, and Shaq has been playin like he's 25 again. Not to mention Mike Brown >>>>>> Phil Jackson or Pat Riley."

Does every super star have haters? Yes, it has taken on an average American form. Which is to be as stupid as possible in your daily discussion yet go home believing your a winner. The saying goes, “you mad?” or as Mark Jackson once said, “momma, these are grown men, let them play their game and let's worry about ourselves and enjoy the show".

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u spent how many hours of ur life to write this?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    About 40 minutes, if this get enough replies Im thinkin of doin smaller ones for Wade and Howard, possibly Melo but the hate he gets for being one dimensional is often warranted.

Why didnt you give the same response in the kobe thread? lol come on now ? , Im starting to see you was lyin about being unbiased toward either and see what you be doin in ur sparetime

playmaker.jpg
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    About 40 minutes, if this get enough replies Im thinkin of doin smaller ones for Wade and Howard, possibly Melo but the hate he gets for being one dimensional is often warranted.

Would like to read that one
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good read just like the kobe one...I don't know how a D.Wade one would look like tho cuz ? never tend to hate on him from what I see.
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Only read the bolded, break that ? down
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    14xnggj.jpg

B ...............
  • Copper
    edited June 2010
    Options

Why didnt you give the same response in the kobe thread? lol come on now ? , Im starting to see you was lyin about being unbiased toward either and see what you be doin in ur sparetime
    lolz the original one was from a poster that copied an actual writer u actually spent almost an hour to write this urself..some points u made were decent others were kinda zany and silly, not really i great read but I guess u did okay
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lolz the original one was from a poster that copied an actual writer u actually spent almost an hour to write this urself..some points u made were decent others were kinda zany and silly, not really i great read but I guess u did okay

Were they all supposed to be serious, or did I on one side make logical arguments all at the same time made fun of the guy who acted as if he and Kobe lived on a private beach together and he was tired of other people giving Kobe attention.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    whoa whoa whoa so all lebron haters are kobe stans I dont think so
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    Only read the bolded, break that ? down

Lebron hating In simple form

1. "Lebron is stat stuffer!" Then they have the nerve to say Oscar, Magic, and Kidd were all around players.
    2. "Lebron has an all star team!" Reality He does, but when you put all stars into a system their not built for they lose, or when they dont come for playoff games, he doesnt.
    3. "Lebron has no outside shot!" Reality, Kobe's J is amazing, but Lebron is just as good from Kobe from deep.
    4. "All Lebron does is go inside thats why he shoots 50%" Ok and? Is a jumpshot suddenly worth more than a high percentage layup?
    5. "Lebron is too arrogant for me to respect" But Kobe is your favorite? Am I missing where Kobe become a humbled guy all about his team?
    6. "Kobe has 5 rings compared to Lebrons 0" Horry has more than Kobe and alot of other great players, so he must be better also right?
    7. "Who cares if Lebron can dunk, he can't shoot jumpers" So you expect a 7'6 center to also have a great jumper, forget the inside game, it's all about that 12 ft fader.
    8. "Lebron dont make his teammates better" LMAO
    9. "Lebron tries to be Jordan" Righttttttt but its okay for Jordan 2.0 to do it.
    10. "Lebron passes in the game winning situations, or Lebron never hits game winners" Winning games by 25 during the season >>>>>>>>> relying on last second shots. Passing to wide open 40% 3 pt shooters in the corner for the win>>>>>>>>>>>>> taking a 1-3 contested jumpshot that would go in at like a 25% rate

Pretty much sums the big portion up.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    whoa whoa whoa so all lebron haters are kobe stans I dont think so

No, but the good majority who go out of their way to hate on him are. The ones who say 5 rings in response to anything Lebron are. The ones who purposely enter a Lebron thread because Kobe is sitting on their mind are. Saying anything Kobe is better because ________________ when the thread has nothing to do with Kobe are.

95% of Lebron hate posts on here can be linked back to guys who consistently will give their life for Kobe, the other 5% if you observe the lists in my posts dont show up anywhere because they can often bring up points that are logical and debatable.
  • Copper
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this kobe vs lebron ? is outta hand .....got ? writing articles and ? !!!
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lebron's mid range game is lacking tho, its not wack but it is his weakness along with no post game
    Im saying this objectively, but when mo is supposed to be a legit number 2 that team lost
    this year in the playoffs vs the C's he had his moments but seemed to fade away in the final 2 games
    it was weird i've never seem him do that, cuz last year vs the magic he put up ridiculous numbers but the team couldn't get the stops to win some of those games
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No, but the good majority who go out of their way to hate on him are. The ones who say 5 rings in response to anything Lebron are. The ones who purposely enter a Lebron thread because Kobe is sitting on their mind are. Saying anything Kobe is better because ________________ when the thread has nothing to do with Kobe are.

95% of Lebron hate posts on here can be linked back to guys who consistently will give their life for Kobe, the other 5% if you observe the lists in my posts dont show up anywhere because they can often bring up points that are logical and debatable.

sometimes people say stuff to see if ppl catch feelings, but I get your point. Being a laker fan and seeing stans gets annoying esp when people think I am a kobe stan just because I cheer for the lakers SMH
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    lebron's mid range game is lacking tho, its not wack but it is his weakness along with no post game
    Im saying this objectively, but when mo is supposed to be a legit number 2 that team lost
    this year in the playoffs vs the C's he had his moments but seemed to fade away in the final 2 games
    it was weird i've never seem him do that, cuz last year vs the magic he put up ridiculous numbers but the team couldn't get the stops to win some of those games

Yea, this year he deserved to get slammed. He played ass in game 4 and was shook the rest of the series. But last year against Orlando when he was averagin 40 and it seemed like 10 assists and 10 boards and people claimed he lost the series I just shook my head. Their terrible adjustments and Mike Brown using Z and a 6'4 Delonte to guard a 6'10 Hedo and Dwight on the pick is what lost it.
    His mid range game isnt great, but it's a ton better than it was when he entered the league, but to be fair, his defense has been his biggest improvement, and that was because he sacrificed becoming a better scorer for the betterment of the teams concept.
  • Copper
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lebron hating In simple form

1. "Lebron is stat stuffer!" Then they have the nerve to say Oscar, Magic, and Kidd were all around players.
    2. "Lebron has an all star team!" Reality He does, but when you put all stars into a system their not built for they lose, or when they dont come for playoff games, he doesnt.
    3. "Lebron has no outside shot!" Reality, Kobe's J is amazing, but Lebron is just as good from Kobe from deep.
    4. "All Lebron does is go inside thats why he shoots 50%" Ok and? Is a jumpshot suddenly worth more than a high percentage layup?
    5. "Lebron is too arrogant for me to respect" But Kobe is your favorite? Am I missing where Kobe become a humbled guy all about his team?
    6. "Kobe has 5 rings compared to Lebrons 0" Horry has more than Kobe and alot of other great players, so he must be better also right?
    7. "Who cares if Lebron can dunk, he can't shoot jumpers" So you expect a 7'6 center to also have a great jumper, forget the inside game, it's all about that 12 ft fader.
    8. "Lebron dont make his teammates better" LMAO
    9. "Lebron tries to be Jordan" Righttttttt but its okay for Jordan 2.0 to do it.
    10. "Lebron passes in the game winning situations, or Lebron never hits game winners" Winning games by 25 during the season >>>>>>>>> relying on last second shots. Passing to wide open 40% 3 pt shooters in the corner for the win>>>>>>>>>>>>> taking a 1-3 contested jumpshot that would go in at like a 25% rate

Pretty much sums the big portion up.
    honestly Ive never heard any of these arguments from lebron haters except of the 5 rings and the fact that lebron has no J..which is somewhat true...but he can be streaky
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    honestly Ive never heard any of these arguments from lebron haters except of the 5 rings and the fact that lebron has no J..which is somewhat true...but he can be streaky

SMH If i didnt have to work tommorow Id spend the next 4 hours gathering quotes to prove everyone of those points. I might just do it and say ? work to prove my point.
  • Copper
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMH If i didnt have to work tommorow Id spend the next 4 hours gathering quotes to prove everyone of those points. I might just do it and say ? work to prove my point.
    lolz...smh...? go to work!....? gonna risk having his lights shut off to argue with ? on the internet bout lebron
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lolz...smh...? go to work!....? gonna risk having his lights shut off to argue with ? on the internet bout lebron

Lol the entire amount i make from work is spending money, and 25% goes into a trust fund for my son.
    When ? was 18 they was buyin $250 Jordans, I was buyin houses of taxes.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This thread is corny...

But point taken.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol the entire amount i make from work is spending money, and 25% goes into a trust fund for my son.
    When ? was 18 they was buyin $250 Jordans, I was buyin houses of taxes.

damn ? , what you do? put me on lol.....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    damn ? , what you do? put me on lol.....

Went to college and worked part time, played basketball with my check, bought 2 houses for about 1500 each off taxes, rented em out, got out of college, played ball overseas for 2 years, saved about 30 grand up bought 3 more houses and partial ownership of a business. Quit basketball til i figure out what direction i feel like movin in once my sons born but for now im a diesel mechanic for the last 2 weeks.
  • radaman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Went to college and worked part time, played basketball with my check, bought 2 houses for about 1500 each off taxes, rented em out, got out of college, played ball overseas for 2 years, saved about 30 grand up bought 3 more houses and partial ownership of a business. Quit basketball til i figure out what direction i feel like movin in once my sons born but for now im a diesel mechanic for the last 2 weeks.

thats whats up, I knew about the bball stuff but not the other stuff... you bought houses for 1500?? am I reading that right?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited June 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    thats whats up, I knew about the bball stuff but not the other stuff... you bought houses for 1500?? am I reading that right?

Yea, find a bad neighborhood I seen houses go up on taxes for as low as 800. You have to put between 500-1000 into them to make them look better but rentin em here for 3-400 a month made it back in no time.
  • radaman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea, find a bad neighborhood I seen houses go up on taxes for as low as 800. You have to put between 500-1000 into them to make them look better but rentin em here for 3-400 a month made it back in no time.

I gotcha... Nice little hustle...