There are two levels of trolling

Options
KTULU IS BACK
KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in AKA Donkey
The first level involves trolling people who think you're being serious. This isn't so hard. And it's perfectly understandable why most people fall for it.

The second level is baffling. It involves trolling people who already KNOW that you're a troll. Why they still get suckered in is beyond me. They catch even more feelings than the first victims. They start to take it personal. They concoct elaborate conspiracy theories about why you do to them what they so angrily allow you to do.

And they can stay on the hook for months. Years, in some unique cases.

? 's fascinating, B.

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I troll.... For tuna...

num num
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    starts the Counter-Introllogy
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Matt wins .

Knock it off. I'm tired of ur ? trolling ? .

Come find me.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The trolls that know you are trolling are trolling you back and you actually fall for it....they are better trolls than you are :)
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I remember that one time ObFresh did a whole ? investigation, raking through years of KTULU posts, to do an expose on how he doesn't really hate black people, and his racist posts aren't genuine. We she the troll, or the trolled?
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I remember that one time ObFresh did a whole ? investigation, raking through years of KTULU posts, to do an expose on how he doesn't really hate black people, and his racist posts aren't genuine. We she the troll, or the trolled?
    She's a cutie, and she gets extra points for reppin' in her avi's.

Ktulu/Jewlu is only a troll because he actually looks like one especially the nose...there's a picture of him posing next to a beer-can that would frighten Jesus.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    The trolls that know you are trolling are trolling you back and you actually fall for it....they are better trolls than you are :)

in espionage, this is called the "expression game"