Spinoff: Translate a Gee757 post into proper english

Options
major pain
major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in AKA Donkey
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?44683-2nd-Annual-Translate-a-rap-verse-into-proper-english

In recognition of this thread, I offer a spinoff.

Here are some gems to get started.

gee757 wrote: »
when that hatin angry ? ? cuuuuurly hatez on PUFF he is also hatin on BUSTA , FAB & RED CAFE & u already know ROSS cuuurry is bitin off mo then he can chew he dont want it wit diddy..

gee757 wrote: »
da REAL 50 CENT KELVIN MARTINZ FAMILY DONT FUUUK WIT CUUUURRY DO YA RESEARCH!!

KATZ LIKE EAZY , TUPAC & SUGE AINT LYIN ALIZE IS FRUITY ? AZZ DRE & DA SHADY REDNECK WAS DA GREATEST BLESSIN EVA FA CUUURRLY BY FAR N THIS RAP ? ....CUZ ITZ A KNOWN FACT ANDRE IS A 'SNITCH' & FEMINEM GOT ON RECORD BRAGGIN ABOUT HOW HE GOT COPZ THAT CAN LEGALLY POP U SO A RAT LIKE CUUUURRY FITT'D RITE N WIT THAT ? MADE AFTEERMATH/SHADY MPIRE!!

Comments

• Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? = Not a fan of ross
  • Based GAWD
    Based GAWD Members Posts: 1,168
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That ? ain't built and don't respecc Christlike ?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    WOOO this might be good before that ? jamaca locks it...
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    when that hatin angry ? ? cuuuuurly hatez on PUFF he is also hatin on BUSTA , FAB & RED CAFE & u already know ROSS cuuurry is bitin off mo then he can chew he dont want it wit diddy..

Translation:

I am an overweight security guard at the piggly wiggly. That is why I love ross. I hate 50 because he used to break the law and I never got to lock that ? up.

Refer to my sig for an accurate description of this filth.
  • ysl313
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »

Translation:

When a envious and furious ? like Curtis becomes enthralled with rage against Mr. Sean combs, he is also showing disdain for artists surrounding Sean. Artists including "busta, fab, red cage, and Rick ross" Curtis may be over stepping his boundaries and he might won't to reconsider the situation he has stepped in to with one, Sean Combs..

fixed....................
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This ? the mascot of The Reason.
  • Monizzle
    Monizzle Members Posts: 1,666
    edited June 2010
    Options
    he gunna be crying like chris brown after the recovery numbers come out tommorrow
  • ysl313
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Monizzle wrote: »
    he gunna be crying like chris brown after the recovery numbers come out tommorrow

he;s just gonna come and scream
    "UuuU facless fagz...almost as bad as cuuuuuurrrrryyyYY"
    like he always does
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    da REAL 50 CENT KELVIN MARTINZ FAMILY DONT FUUUK WIT CUUUURRY DO YA RESEARCH!!

KATZ LIKE EAZY , TUPAC & SUGE AINT LYIN ALIZE IS FRUITY ? AZZ DRE & DA SHADY REDNECK WAS DA GREATEST BLESSIN EVA FA CUUURRLY BY FAR N THIS RAP ? ....CUZ ITZ A KNOWN FACT ANDRE IS A 'SNITCH' & FEMINEM GOT ON RECORD BRAGGIN ABOUT HOW HE GOT COPZ THAT CAN LEGALLY POP U SO A RAT LIKE CUUUURRY FITT'D RITE N WIT THAT ? MADE AFTEERMATH/SHADY MPIRE!!

The real "50 Cent", Kelvin Martin and his family show little to no positive feelings for the real Curtis Jackson. You should consider reviewing your sources, because perhaps Wikipedia is not the most credible source of information.

People like "Eazy, Tupac and Suge" were not misinforming the people; Dr. Dre (whom I believe is homosexual) and the possibly hillbilly "Slim Shady" were the greatest blessing that Curtis Jackson has had in his hip-hop career. It is common knowledge to many that Andre is what some people from impoverished ghettos may call an informant or "snitch" and Eminem has boasted on hip-hop musical pieces about how he has connections to law enforcement officers that can "legally" shoot a man. With a crowd of dangerous and shameless hooligans like this, a man with questionable ethics such as Curtis Jackson can assimilate easily with the label Aftermath/Shady Empire.
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    like he always does

Hes gonna mention KLANSMAN feminiem too lol.
  • ysl313
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    Hes gonna mention KLANSMAN feminiem too lol.

lmao especially since this thread has nothing to do with em

that ? is predictable but funny
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    For someone that hates eminem and 50 cent so much, he sure does know a lot about them and talks about them a lot.
    Heres my theory:
    He used to be a fan. Back in 2005 he went to the Anger Management Tour with his girlfriend and sister and got VIP tickets. However, after the show was over, Eminem and 50 cent took his ? and sister and banged the ? outta them. He had to wait in the car until they were done. The longest 3 hours of his life. His girl kissed him with the same mouth that swallowed shady's and 50's load....some was still dripping from her mouth they say. The bitter taste of Aftermath ? still haunts him to this day.
    He was never the same.
  • ysl313
    edited June 2010
    Options
    For someone that hates eminem and 50 cent so much, he sure does know a lot about them and talks about them a lot.
    Heres my theory:
    He used to be a fan. Back in 2005 he went to the Anger Management Tour with his girlfriend and sister and got VIP tickets. However, after the show was over, Eminem and 50 cent took his ? and sister and banged the ? outta them. He had to wait in the car until they were done. The longest 3 hours of his life.
    He was never the same.

lmao.......
    this ? gee has a back story
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol why even waste the board's time on this stupid muthafucka? All he gonna do is pop in, call us all faceless ? , mention cuuuuury, say something about a muuuuuuuunkey, say ? dre, big up suge, mention KKK, say racist, and post up those same two Em....uh excuse me, FEMINEM 'proof he's a racists' clips he keeps saved on his computer in case of a Feminem thread sighting.

Yall know how that illiterate muthafucka rolls. SMH
  • wordsRweapons
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Throw his momma into that too, and i think that's exactly what happened...

hahahaha hilarious
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Heres my theory:
    He used to be a fan. Back in 2005 he went to the Anger Management Tour with his girlfriend and sister and got VIP tickets. However, after the show was over, Eminem and 50 cent took his ? and sister and banged the ? outta them. He had to wait in the car until they were done. The longest 3 hours of his life.
    He was never the same.

have you seen gee's sister? ..................

geesister2.jpg
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? types like he's holdin his little water gun while doing it. smh @ his parents thinkin he's old enough for havin a PC

gee757.jpg
  • ysl313
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »

geesister2.jpg

precious-still.jpg

? hurtin.......................
  • wordsRweapons
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao.......
    this ? gee has a back story

Im gonna make this story into a thread tomorrow LMAO
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2010
    Options
    like he always does

lol yep ..gee after he sees numbers..keyboardrage4ov.gif
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    BillDance wrote: »

geesister2.jpg

man that aint his sister. Gee is white
    gee757.jpg

he aint gonna admit it tho
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    holly ? , gee757 is Vinnie Paz ' long time lost sister
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u faclez ? always defeniin cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this belong in the duuuuuuunkkkkkkryyyyyyy FEMINEM ? DRE Gayme ? G-UNIT
    MUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK
    SHOUT OUTZ TO SUGE
    feminem is a facless ? muuuuuuunnnnnkyyyyy cuuuurrrrrryyy

^^^
    i did it 4 u gee
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol... that boy is dumb as dirt
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    lol why even waste the board's time on this stupid muthafucka? All he gonna do is pop in, call us all faceless ? , mention cuuuuury, say something about a muuuuuuuunkey, say ? dre, big up suge, mention KKK, say racist, and post up those same two Em....uh excuse me, FEMINEM 'proof he's a racists' clips he keeps saved on his computer in case of a Feminem thread sighting.

Yall know how that illiterate muthafucka rolls. SMH

you have truly captured the essence of gee.