D.D.S.
D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Magic was making ? look stupid with them no look passes.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn that Ether He Gave Mchale With the Hook Shot ...smh....Soul had to be burning Slow on that Play

At the Music with the Highlights is just GOAT.......Smh at the Passes.....just unfair...
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Magic was too nice with it man... nh...
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i appreciate magic
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jzkub.jpg.....................
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh @ him faking ? , but he was still sick tho
  • radaman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    smh @ him faking ? , but he was still sick tho

nice double entendre..... I think
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How did he Fake ? ??? ? Leads to Aids, ? if you Catch it quick enough can Be Contained to a certain level, u dont want either one of course

but Full Blown Aids you're all out Finished, but if doctors can Catch the ? virus before it leads to AIDS then you can have it worked on but u have to have that type of Money for the right doctors, you'll never have it fully out your system and always have to take medicine , but who in the hell would want to fake that ? ??
  • radaman
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How did he Fake ? ??? ? Leads to Aids, ? if you Catch it quick enough can Be Contained to a certain level, u dont want either one of course

but Full Blown Aids you're all out Finished, but if doctors can Catch the ? virus before it leads to AIDS then you can have it worked on but u have to have that type of Money for the right doctors, you'll never have it fully out your system and always have to take medicine , but who in the hell would want to fake that ? ??

lol @ Magic catchin that "instant AIDS" yall see the Jamie Foxx stand up "I might need security"? Classic ? mayne.........
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited June 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    lol @ Magic catchin that "instant AIDS" yall see the Jamie Foxx stand up "I might need security"? Classic ? mayne.........

Thats what im saying tho...Magic never Had Aids , and never claimed he had aids..
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    thumbs up, +151, ditto and all that ?
    best PG ever. I doubt The level of court vision will ever be granted to a player with his pysique and skill set
    ? talking the next Jordan..... Sheeeeeyit, I'm still waiting for someone to come close to Magic.
    L.A Showtime Baby!!!!!
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hell yeah..my sec fav. player of all time next to m.j., (penny being my 3rd) ? magic is the reason i play ball now, and the point guard position! SH*T i was a laker fan when he was on the squad.....(stop being a laker fan after nick van excel and e.jones were off the team)

best point guard of all time in my eyes!
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited June 2010
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    thumbs up, +151, ditto and all that ?
    best pg ever. I doubt the level of court vision will ever be granted to a player with his pysique and skill set
    ? talking the next jordan..... Sheeeeeyit, i'm still waiting for someone to come close to magic.
    L.a showtime baby!!!!!

issue-37-odom.jpg .........rofl
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    3812-1.jpg

lol @ them asking if Steve Forbes is for real and then saying future aids patients have hope
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2010
    Options
    issue-37-odom.jpg .........rofl
    ^^^^^puh that's ? ' laughable
    ghost! wrote: »
    stop being a laker fan after nick van excel and e.jones were off the team)

That ? erked the hell out of me. Lost them, campbell and divac and all we got was Glen ? Rice
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^^^^^puh that's ? ' laughable

That ? erked the hell out of me. Lost them, campbell and divac and all we got was Glen ? Rice

but la never won a title w/ van exel, jones, and campbell
    so what's the big deal???
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nah, magic was a great player, i just think he's a clown off the court. I can't stand athletes who have nicknames and flip that into having split personalities. "Magic is the one who contracted ? by having orgies for breakfast, but Ervin has a clean bill of health, he's still a ? waiting on that special lady, because thats how he was raised"
  • ghost!
    edited June 2010
    Options

yea man at that time, the lakers had a nice lil squad right there, i didnt care if they won or lost..and anthony peeler too! but after that it was strickly celtics......but the lakers did stay getting the ill guards as well...i remember when they had d.christie too! that laker squad was ill...
  • robdaze151
    edited June 2010
    Options

They could've in my opinion. If they hadn't made that trade they woul've started there dynasty 2 years earlier
  • ghost!
    edited June 2010
    Options

they could of..they had more going on then just having van excel and jones...they weren't the issues...