THE AQUA beat and Choked the $h!t out of my daughter Puppy today

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in AKA Donkey
Yeah i did and i don't give a ? !!!!

My wife and I brought my daughter a chihuahua/boxer mixed a few months ago and it's like 4-5 months. The puppy is a house dog, sleeps in my daughter bed and all.

but today i left my laptop on the living room coffe table with the screen up to get my daughter from school and left the puppy in the house.

The puppy went into the bathroom trash and spilled trash from the bathroom to the living room, when i walked in i flipped my wig, i told my daughter to get your dog before i ? it. The puppy got ? and ran to my daughter and i swung at it. then the puppy jumped on the couch and i hit the dog with a open palm on it's ass and it flip and ran on the floor, i caught it by it's neck and spanked it a few times.

I took the puppy to the bathroom to scold it and seen the trash and baby diapers and i flipped more so i put it head in the plastic bag and with my hand around it's neck and plastic bag around it's head and chocked the ? out of it AND BEAT IT SOME MORE.

(AT THIS TIME MY DAUGHTER GRAPPED THE HOUSE PHONE AND RAN IN THE ROOM, CALLED MY WIFE/HER MOTHER TO TELL ON ME AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW AT THE TIME)

Now I am ? , I put the dog in a cage in the backyard with no water or food, then i went to sit down at my laptop and 3 keys was missing :-w , i flipped my ? wigged, i ran to the backyard in the dog was in the cage already so i picked it up and FLIPPING IT OVER LIKE 3-4 times with the dog in it.

The dog done jumped off the couch to the coffee table and popped off the keys.

the dog been in the backyard ever since with no water of food

Comments

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdayum.

This is why I never wanted pets.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me guess you're a ? Vick fan right?
  • waterproof
    Options
    fiat_money wrote:
    Gotdayum.

This is why I never wanted pets.

It was one of those days, i dont do ? like i was having a bad day when i seen the diapers and ? on the floor with tissue from the bathroom i flipped because it's a on going issue with the mutt, so i was like a bull seeing red when i walked in the house.

then with my laptop keys popped off my laptop and you know it's a ? to fix or you have to glue it, i lost it even more. LOL I FLIPPED THE CAGE WITH THE DOG IN IT LIKE 4 TIMES AND KICKING THE CAGE AROUND.

i know it was bad, but my wife scold me about it
  • Ickshonpay
    Ickshonpay Members Posts: 262
    Options
    Dog doesn't understand why it's being punished.

Animals are stupid.
  • waterproof
    Options
    let me guess you're a ? Vick fan right?

yeah but it got ? to do with it, it was one of those days. a bad day.

i feed the dog, change the ? pads in the house, walk the dog spend like 100 a month on the dam dog
  • waterproof
    Options
    Ickshonpay wrote:
    Dog doesn't understand why it's being punished.

Animals are stupid.

it better understand that ass whoppin it took, and i went easy on the puppy. 3 keys it broke on my laptop, i seen it after i put it in the cage, the cage actually saved it. yeah i flipped the cage over a few times with the dog in it. but it was lucky
  • Based1
    Based1 Members Posts: 3
    Options
    what up Aqua? long time no see
  • waterproof
    Options
    Based1 wrote:

what up mayne, same ol same ol........how's life treating you
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the point of this was...

You're a short tempered man, who's an idiot and beats animals? ALL in FRONT of your daughter? You're an awesome father! Now just think about this, you beat a dog and tried to ? it for doing what dogs do (get into ? and what not) and when your daughter does something, she won't come to you but to the mother and they'll keep things to themselves because you're just not very stable.

You sir are man of the year. Good job.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a dog, the worst part of the story is you let that mut sleep in ya daughters bed, so after that ? mut spent all day licking his own nasty black ? on some ? ? , then sniffing ya daughters diapers, you just gone let that mut spend all night licking your daughters face. Smh....sgust......I thought crackas only allowed that ? ......
  • VIBE
    Options
    Waterproof is a cracka...
  • waterproof
    Options
    VIBE wrote:
    So the point of this was...

You're a short tempered man, who's an idiot and beats animals? ALL in FRONT of your daughter? You're an awesome father! Now just think about this, you beat a dog and tried to ? it for doing what dogs do (get into ? and what not) and when your daughter does something, she won't come to you but to the mother and they'll keep things to themselves because you're just not very stable.

You sir are man of the year. Good job.

Ol ? ass pantsy ass glitter bombing ass chump, I outta snatch that glitter bag from you and slap the ? outta of you on some ? don't play that, and take your glitter bag and put in over your head and choke the ? out you, and put you in the dog's cage and flip you around a few times.

My daughter would say "Daddy can i call him a bad name" and the aqua will be like go'head baby..she will say "VIBE you's a ? !"

? outta here hoe, you damn right I am an awesome father, my kid and wife will agree with you. THE AQUA aint no hoe, ol ? ass ? sit's on his knee and with his arms bend and ha,ha,ha for veena sausages, ? put weenies on his nose and watch him snatch it off his nose.

ol hoe ass ? have Levar Burton from Reading Rainbow tuck him in at night and read him bedstories, ? ass take a hot bath with a tub full of HOT LINKS. ? ASS ? put aspirins between his legs at night to stop him from bleeding
  • VIBE
    edited February 2012
    Options
    :))

I win, thanks...
  • waterproof
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote:
    ? a dog, the worst part of the story is you let that mut sleep in ya daughters bed, so after that ? mut spent all day licking his own nasty black ? on some ? ? , then sniffing ya daughters diapers, you just gone let that mut spend all night licking your daughters face. Smh....sgust......I thought crackas only allowed that ? ......

? ? you and your ? hairline, the dog got her own small bed that stay at the foot of her bed, ? goes to his barber and be like give me that #23 Lebron James line-up, that ? right there.
  • DNB1
    Options
    That rant was funny tho......
  • Based1
    Options
    waterproof wrote:
    Based1 wrote:

just workin and studying, takin it easy. how about you my ? ? ain't heard from you since 08 or somethin haha
  • waterproof
    Options
    VIBE wrote:
    :))

I win, thanks...

ol tender mouth ? , your mother gives ? 's platinum head and we call her DESTRO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNf5OEajaE4
  • waterproof
    Options
    Based1 wrote:
    waterproof wrote:
    Based1 wrote:

just workin and studying, takin it easy. how about you my ? ? ain't heard from you since 08 or somethin haha

word up get that education bruh, yeah i left for a few years ? was making babies and ? , became a Gym rat and was on some physical temple, spirtual health tip. still on it but just enjoying life

• waterproof
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote:
    ? thread

your mother name is LUPE

THE GAME IS OVER WORD TO HARRISON WALL the creator of the one piff line, don't even bother to reply because you wont get a reply from me.. i ended your ? with a ONE LINE power piff, word to DONKEY 04-08
  • Based1
    Options
    waterproof wrote:
    Based1 wrote:
    waterproof wrote:
    Based1 wrote:

word up get that education bruh, yeah i left for a few years ? was making babies and ? , became a Gym rat and was on some physical temple, spirtual health tip. still on it but just enjoying life
    thats whats up, seems like you doing good. this is bones btw
  • apreachernamedweebay
    apreachernamedweebay Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to pray for you @waterproof.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Based1 wrote:
    waterproof wrote:
    Based1 wrote:
    waterproof wrote:
    Based1 wrote:

thats whats up, seems like you doing good. this is bones btw

OH ? , Bones!!! lol......damn yo long time huh. you back now or just circling the old block
  • waterproof
    Options
    I'm going to pray for you @waterproof.

nah don't do that, you pray to pagan ? and use pagan names........if you dont pray in the father and the Messiyah real name then pray for urself
  • DNB1
    Options
    I just figured...this Onepunch?
  • waterproof
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote:
    I just figured...this Onepunch?

nah mayne, this THE AQUA aka waterproof