• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Too far bruh smh
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree about that being too far. That's real life. If you gonna vacuum something out of your body, you should at least no what you are vacuuming.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    OK... SO THE IC HAS MORALS NOW?

IM JUST ASKING CAUSE ITS FUNNY WHEN FOLKS MAMA'S ARE GETTING CALLS FROM VARIOUS IC MEMBERS
    ITS FUNNY WHEN SOMEONES CHILD IS BEING PUT ON CRAIGSLIST AND HOME INFO IS POST ON ? WEBSITES
    ITS FUNNY TO CALL FOLKS JOB AND ALMOST GET THEM FIRED
    ITS FUNNY TO CALL FOLKS S/O AND SNITCH ON THEIR ONLINE LIFE....

SO WHERE IN THE SAND DO WE DRAW THE LINE???

good post and point

cowards and hypocritics I tell ya
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can we change the subject please... good lawd....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

Chicity wrote: »
    I stopped reading @ 'girly ass up', but I assuming u said something funny or scathing judging from the 2 ethers.

Here's the thing tho, you been always been a ? , nothing new

Dear George,
    Everytime you bigging up some ? who used to ? on u, and they turn aroun and ? on you again, u crying and copping pleas
    Everytime you attempt to go @ a female and she ethers, you crying and copping pleas
    Everytime someone brings up the peanut oil, the ? head for a s/o, lyou uncanny resemblance to a defective teletubby, you crying and copping pleas

I can't imagine what you could have typed to earn an ether but seeing how I'm bored, I guess I'll go back and skim it. Doesn't really matter tho, you probably doing what? Crying and copping pleas.

? ? 's stay getting drug out by they ankle bracelets,
    Chi

LoL the heartache of a ? ? .....

why do ? always bring up old ? when they get emotional, ? you just responded with a whole post of recycled wack ? ....

Me:? shut ya ? ass up

random poster:shut up ? peanut oil blah blah blah, ? head blah blah blah, u built like a teletubby....

LoL I mean ? say the same ? everytime, i'll continue to LoL at it though to make it seem genuinely funny.....

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IM JUST ASKING CAUSE ITS FUNNY WHEN FOLKS MAMA'S ARE GETTING CALLS FROM VARIOUS IC MEMBERS
    ITS FUNNY WHEN SOMEONES CHILD IS BEING PUT ON CRAIGSLIST AND HOME INFO IS POST ON ? WEBSITES

Thats that immature ? I rail on. I'm a snitch. ? try that ? with me, I am calling the fraud division at the GBI. getting your IP address and take it from there. All the other ? , I am request you get banned. Mrs West ? up and let them cats play her like that.

? is a game until 0.jpg asking you can you step outside.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    [

? no there are no regulations to this ? , so when ? like whoopi goldburg say "nah not the baby" when a poster isn't even trying to diss the baby its usually just to stir something out of nothing....

? crushed me with the boychest situation, all I can do is laugh about it now.... addressess, phone numbers, craiglist postings and all kinds of other ? was posted....

i've had ? take shots at my mother after I posted that she died from lung cancer two years ago....

so when u see weak ? who jump off the porch for other posters in situations that are very minor compared to real exposures its usally out of spite....

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    ...? crushed me with the boychest situation...

i've had ? take shots at my mother after I posted that she died from lung cancer two years ago...
    LOL. This is the first I've heard of the bolded, but the "boychest" ? plus the mother dying of lung cancer ? is somehow a hilarious combination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr9fCiXyXiA
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    Options
    wow so cool and shockin'!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    ...? crushed me with the boychest situation...

i've had ? take shots at my mother after I posted that she died from lung cancer two years ago...
    LOL. This is the first I've heard of the bolded, but the "boychest" ? plus the mother dying of lung cancer ? is somehow a hilarious combination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr9fCiXyXiA

see perfect example, if ? don't know by now that wicked jokes are part of the territory they should just log off.....

if u can't seperate ya personal feelings about life from what others are posting on a keyboard u more than likely have personal deep self esteem issures.....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Crying (check)
    copping plea's (check)

They build u telebitches soft where you from huh bruh?

Father's day must have been very hard for ya pops, he can't feel like he succeeded in regards to raising you.
    WIth all due respect

aye mark ? our exchange was over a whole page ago, the wack ? u still postin is specifically for the purpose of your personal hurt feelings.....

• Dupac
    Options
    speaking from experience....

boybest tends to get over ? pretty quickly....but he does have a tendency to catch pretty hard feelings in the midst of the battle
  • a.mann
    Options
    whew

and I was *this close to droppin
    a pic on me and wifey in here
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I disagree about that being too far. That's real life. If you gonna vacuum something out of your body, you should at least no what you are vacuuming.

then why in the ? would you post that pic

real ? -ish move

and yes I did remove it
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »

boybest but he does have a tendency to catch pretty hard feelings

Cosign

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Haul Judos wrote: »

boybest but he does have a tendency to catch pretty hard feelings

Cosign

Tommy how many neg reactions have u gave my posts this week ? I'm talkin posts that had no exchange between me and u, ? been walkin around reactin any posts of mine on site LoL.....

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sosa.. Your sister though. She is eligible for a nice dinner treatment. Night on the town. I'll be the perfect gentleman, I promise.

I'm getting in her guts by midnight though.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sosa.. Your sister though. She is eligible for a nice dinner treatment. Night on the town. I'll be the perfect gentleman, I promise.

I'm getting in her guts by midnight though.

? all that....im showin up wit 2 visine bottles fulla GHB and a pack of rubbers......."wanna grab a drink?....i know this nice little spot just past this alley...."
  • Dupac
    Options
    my ? doug did have the goat imagination.. dude was on some bobby's world/muppet babies/rugrats type ? ......
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only react when u gettin sonned so prolly a lot

But u have been stalkin me for months and dropped an emotional tirade talkin bout "Were sick of your off brand trolling!"in that mod thread aimed at me when Nobody was talkin to you

This discussion has been closed.