CHRIS BROWN WILL WHOOP CM PUNK AND YO ASS

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in AKA Donkey
Man ? going to learn about the Mighty Hands of Chris Brown aka THE YOUNG IKE IN HIS HEY.......

? be like I WHOOP CHRIS ASS, I be like yeah right the ? will put ? Hands you then PUT A SHOE on you.

the lil ? aint got it all he grew up watching his mother getting eye swoles and chin checked and then his step pops beat his ass for being his mom kids, this dude grew up in those streets for real.

Now CM Punk know his ass will get Rihanna's ass whoopin from Chris, didn't chris punked those wolfgangmanjack kids.

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    What happened between Chris Brown and cm punk?
  • waterproof
    Options
    Jamaica wrote:
    What happened between Chris Brown and cm punk?

CM Punk was on twitter and said "I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that ? would be a #wrestlemania moment."

i was like [-( .....CHRIS BROWN WILL PUT HANDS ON CM PUNK half off these wrestlers can't scrap in real life.

Now Bad New Brown, Ron Simmons, Butch Reed, Samoa Joe looked like they can fly that knot
  • waterproof
    edited February 2012
    Options
    CORNY THREAD..YOUR BETTER THEN THIS YOU A VET

? i aint tryin to be cool or make a shock thread, this is real ? ? . CHRIS BROWN WILL WHOOP HALF THESE CATS ASS. i just call it as i see. i bet a grand that jay-z will get his ass whooped too
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote:

? i aint tryin to be cool or make a shock thread, this is real ? ? . CHRIS BROWN WILL WHOOP HALF THESE CATS ASS. i just call it as i see. i bet a grand that jay-z will get his ass whooped too

? jay look like he could get his ass handed to him by ? kat stacks nowadays....i mean i know nothing about his street ? except for what he says in his raps, but damn, he aint never looked like he could hold himself down in a fight

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • waterproof
    edited February 2012
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote:
    waterproof wrote:

? jay look like he could get his ass handed to him by ? kat stacks nowadays....i mean i know nothing about his street ? except for what he says in his raps, but damn, he aint never looked like he could hold himself down in a fight

lol....... you aint never lied, that's why the ? got chased thru those buildings. but i was sold on Bubblelip Jay being ? when he got caught going upside that girl head, he looked all awkard and ? look at the bitchassness him when he shove her, and look at that awkard soft ass straight he threw at her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_812nBiQgFc

now let that be Chris Brown going upside that girls head, it wont be n ? ? like that, suckin in his lips and ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Brown a real ? yo....

Rihanna a bad ass chick yo....

That ? double entendred that ? .....and still is.....

Check my sig for further details....

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote:

? RIHANNA would whoop most of these ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options
    waterproof wrote:

? RIHANNA would whoop most of these ?

she will, i agree with you wholeheartedly that's why CHRIS BROWN bit the ? out of her, Like Paul Mooney said at his stand up, you don't bite nobody unless you scared and getting your ass whooped
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

Punk got Brown and other fans catching feelings....
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea them crackas at the Wrestling forum I go to shittin on C. Brown...

They don't understand...
  • waterproof
    edited February 2012
    Options
    VIBE wrote:
    lol

Punk got Brown and other fans catching feelings....

i aint no Brown fan, don't own a album OR can name songs of his.

Bad News Brown, Stan Hansen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CM PUNK

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    did breezy go upside Rihanna's head again cause i dont get it ? happened what like 2-3 yrs ago and ? is coming at Chris again......hell she cool with dude yet ? is catching feelings
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote:
    waterproof wrote:

didnt jay stab a ? tho
    And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame - nas

but then again ? never tried to expose Jay on this one so who knows
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? un yo I scratched him he went home without an aspirin but it's cool cuz we back friends it happened and it's over
  • waterproof
    Options
    Punk would wreck Brown in a fight

CM PUNK will get his ass whooped, C BROWN is one of those ? that will do anything to come out on top, you seen he bit the ? out rihanna
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chrisbrown foot work cannot be ignored.. ? be executing dance moves at lightning speed