People who like UFC are generally stupid and ugly

Options
blank..
blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Very low IQ's, young or just plain ? who dont know ? about real combat sport - boxing.

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you sir are a ? idiot so there are no stupid boxing fans SMH
    the thing is that most ppl see the monster drinkin roided up bro with an affliction shirt on going bat ? at an event and think that is 100% of the fans for the UFC and MMA in general
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    you sir are a ? idiot so there are no stupid boxing fans SMH
    the thing is that most ppl see the monster drinkin roided up bro with an affliction shirt on going bat ? at an event and think that is 100% of the fans for the UFC and MMA in general

Shut the ? up ? before I hit you with 3 shots like I'm playing Utah.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Obvious attempt to argue with anyone on the net. For shame. Mayweather would literally have his life taken by any decent MMA fighter.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *sits and watches the shock thread come alive*
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    *sits and watches the shock thread come alive*

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I disagree... If guys like forrest couldn't catch Silva... (Silva was just watching Griffins upper body by the way) and he wasnt even moving that fast...it's gon take an athlete to beat an athlete.... I think it would kinda be like the first time Boyka and MJW Character fight in that movie Undisputed 2... He'll be find till them leg kicks and ? come...
    How much Mayweather weigh? Put his ass in the ring with Jose Aldo!!!

Anderson watches and moves, which is why he's hard to contend with in his division. Plus he has long arms and bear paw type hands, his punchs usually don't have the msot power but they connect so well plus he can throw knees so easily...his accuracy is why forest was out of the fight from the get go...

Roy Jones vs Anderson = what many thought was gonna happen until Dana said no
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    Options
    His name says it all blank... is brain dead
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree with you.... The typical American fan that you see at the event's are your typical ? Redneck, Frat, ? type people just there to watch combat...

They don't understand the level of aptitude it takes to learn the offensive/defensive aspects of the stand up and the same goes with the ground game...

But then you got the die-hard fans and practitioners like myself and a few others who appreciates both....

I appreciate Japanese fans more because they actually don't Boo when a fight goes to the ground....

So Blank in an attempt to start a riot you actually made a valid point...

we dont boo bc it goes to the ground we boo bc they dont do anything of the ground. If they change guard try submission and ground and pound theres nothing wrong with that. just when you have dudes that just act like a blanket and lay on top of guys. Americans understand it more than you think you have a lot of ppl trying mma and understand it
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited June 2010
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »
    Obvious attempt to argue with anyone on the net. For shame. Mayweather would literally have his life taken by any decent MMA fighter.

Guess we will find out with James Toney. If he gets his ass-whooped I wont argue that a boxer (like Silva) would absolutely smoke MMA fighters with a little training on deflecting takedowns and ground game.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • eyes low
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You look at Dream and Pride videos... they have more patience and are more vocal about having the fighters fight... if a fight becomes stagnant that doesn't mean you boo the fighters... it's called a stalemate for a reason, it's the refs job to keep the action moving... I also despise those ? USA! USA! chants... like come on this aint the wwe...

Their is a big difference... See in Japan you wanna keep stalling after 2 warnings, they'll just take 10% of your fight purse... thats called motivation my ? ...

but mma just started to get really popular in usa its gonna take time for ppl to understand it. Its not as bad as it use to be with fans booing people are starting to really understand it you cant expect everyone to know everything about mma. Most ppl are making a transition from boxing to mma and in boxing you can't clinch or anything like that so when you go from boxing to mma is a much different takes time to adjust
  • downbottom504
    downbottom504 Members Posts: 89
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn lol im not stoopid, ugly, young , or any of that ? and i love mma as much as i do boxing(if not more)
    its crazy that some people think cuz u like one u cant like the other....if u truely understand the sport u'll hav great appreciation for it, jus like any other sport...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • downbottom504
    downbottom504 Members Posts: 89
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree with you on that..I think Domestic MMA Orgs should adopt the 10% from your purse for excessive stalling... and then things like Rampage/Rashad wouldn't happen...

yea thats what they had the yellow card in PRIDE for...........that stallin ? they hit a ? wit that yellow dudes b hurt...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • eyes low
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree with you on that..I think Domestic MMA Orgs should adopt the 10% from your purse for excessive stalling... and then things like Rampage/Rashad wouldn't happen...

probably the best way to do it. No one wants to pay to watch ppl stalling n ? but the last couple of cards for strikeforce/ufc have been pretty good. They also need to get rid of these different companies and be like boxing everyone can fight each other
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You look at Dream and Pride videos... they have more patience and are more vocal about having the fighters fight... if a fight becomes stagnant that doesn't mean you boo the fighters... it's called a stalemate for a reason, it's the refs job to keep the action moving... I also despise those ? USA! USA! chants... like come on this aint the wwe...

Their is a big difference... See in Japan you wanna keep stalling after 2 warnings, they'll just take 10% of your fight purse... thats called motivation my ? ...

Negative reinforcement never works the way you think it does. The UFC bonus system is superior. Fighters will work until the bell for the bonus... but once they lose 10% of their purse... ? it... might as well just secure the win at that point.

And Floyd would get ? up in a clinch, taken the ground, and mauled by any competent MMA fighter. Dana offered him Sean Sherk when Sherk was still the champ and Floyd didn't fight him even after all the ? he talked. Thats Floyds nature though.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Negative reinforcement never works the way you think it does. The UFC bonus system is superior. Fighters will work until the bell for the bonus... but once they lose 10% of their purse... ? it... might as well just secure the win at that point.

And Floyd would get ? up in a clinch, taken the ground, and mauled by any competent MMA fighter. Dana offered him Sean Sherk when Sherk was still the champ and Floyd didn't fight him even after all the ? he talked. Thats Floyds nature though.

ROFL @ sherk Money woulda been destroyed in 1 minute taken to the ground and GnP'd for the TKO or even KO
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not at that time... Sherk swore up and down he was the second coming of Mike Tyson... His pride would have made that fight a stand up battle...
    And Plus Sherk got them Baby arms... take his reach into consideration...

Does UFC have Compubox where it tells strikes thrown and landed? Cause Sherk good for missing a target...

true true was that after or b4 he got busted for roids
    if he just stands up then he gets picked apart but on the ground its not even fair
    now maybe BJ or edgar boxing against floyd would be better but not as good as money may
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Alpha_Ambition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah send Mayweather to WEC and let him warm up against Aldo.... lol He'll stand with him!!!

LOL would be a great matchup
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    MMA fans are the most annoying people on earth, but they do attract a lot of fine ? at their shows or whatever.

with that said, ill knock out any MMA fan