Bish, swallow or go to hell!!!

Options
mista xxplosive
mista xxplosive Members Posts: 52
edited February 2012 in AKA Donkey
This was on another website a few years ago.

H.L. Wood III - "Swallow Or Go To Hell"

"Why you spit that nutt out, ? apologize!" That's my gotdamn ? boy I tell you. Don't be wasting my nutt you wretched ? of a ? . Who the ? do you think you are. I'll tell you what. Ya'll broads need to get on the band wagon. For real. Running around here ? like it's going out of style but you can't suck a ? to save your life. The nerve of you ? . You better learn to suck that ? right. Ain't nothing I can't stand more than a ? that can't suck some ? . ? gave you a mouth, use that ? . Suck my ? like it will give you everlasting life. I want to hear you slurp on that ? . And it better be some spit dripping down off my ? or you gonna be doing this ? til you get it right. I'm sick of that gotdamn ? .

I know ya'll ? out there know what I mean. Every ? that's ? done had one of them broads that just make you want to scalp her ass. Sitting there 5 minutes just looking at your ? and asking you questions about it? "Did you wash it off first?" "Where do the ? come out at?" Keep asking me these gotdamn questions and I'm going to show your ass alright. ? right in your ? eye you worthless piece of a ? . You ? have no idea how important it is that you use the mouth properly. I had to strike a hoe down behind the American Deli one night cause she rubbed her big ass teeth on my ? . Bet she wont' do that ? no more, gotdamn Filipino ? . ? ain't worth the gotdamn boat they came over here on.

Ya'll hoes listen, cause I'm a help you out on this one. Just cause I got love for ya'll. When you go to suck on a ? ? , the last thing he want you to do is pull that ? out and just start looking at it. If you down there to suck some ? , you've seen plenty and have no need to examine that one. Now if it got some funny odor or some lumps, yeah you may want to look into that one. But that's up to your own discretion. Just make sure you let me know you don't care about that ? before you touch my ? so I can tell you how much of a ? ? you are and ? you out to people who I could give a ? about. When a ? pull that ? out, it's game time. The clock has started. You better get on it. Just like a full time job. If you're shift is 8-5, then you need to be in your seat and working at 8:00 on the dot. Not 8:01. You there to do a job, ? you better do that ? !

Now I know that this may sound quite strange to some of you hoes out there, but when a ? say, "suck my ? ', he don't literally mean sit here, put my ? in your mouth and just suck til I tell you to stop. Some of ya'll get to sucking on a ? like you siphoning gas or some ? . It don't work that way. The key is not to suck as hard as you possibly can, but to give gentle suction accompanied by a lot of spit and tongue play. Lick the ? . Put it in your mouth and take it back out so that little string of spit connects the tip to your lip. That's that ? . And don't be scared to ? with the head. That's the best part. Slap that ? on your tongue, face, or ? . Hell, stick that ? in your ear hole. We love that ? . And make some gotdamn noise or something. I mean damn. Ain't nothing worse than a ? -sucking ? with a mute button. We want to hear that ? ? !

Once you been on that for a while, it's time to go for the plunge. That's right, you got to ? that son of a ? like 4 times in a row. If this is your first time, you'll have to learn to control your gag reflex. Quick way to get your ass knocked out is to throw up on a ? ? . We hate that ? . Stick your tongue out, and slide that ? in to the back of your neck. Yeah, your eyes will water and your nose may bleed, but it's ok. You will eventually out grow that. And don't be alarmed if the dude grabs the back of your head and pushes it down even further. It's ok. He just wants to know his ? is at the back of your throat. It's ok baby, just relax.

If you done got this far, you're doing great. Now for the coup'de ta. Time to take the big gulp. Yeah ? , you got to catch it and take it on home. And before you say ? , you ain't sucked no ? unless you swallowed. I don't give a ? who you is. You better slurp it on up. And don't let none hit the ground. That's just plain disrespectful and I for one won't tolerate that ? . I've made a ? lick that ? off the floor before. Just letting that ? sit out in the open. Hell naw, not mine. In the bible it say it's better for you offspring to end up in the belly of a ? than to be thrown on the ground. Damn right, I be reading that ? . And it clearly says you ? better swallow or you're going to hell!

Glad to get that off my chest. I hope this benefits some of you ? out there. I know how it is to be cheated on some head. Makes you wanna go murk a ? or beat someone's kids. ? is serious. Have your day all ? up when your ? sticky for no gotdamn reason. All rubbed up and scabbed and ? cause this hoe don't know how to work the mouth. I'm sick of that gotdamn ? !! Ya'll ? stay up out there. I'm H. L. Wood III, open your gotdamn throat ? !

Comments