Tyronejones

Options
finafloe
finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in AKA Donkey
You are seriously the biggest att ? for the month of feb stop trying to come on here and go hard on every ? body especially these women....aint nobody trying to read your rachet ass NON FUNNY jokes in the threads your not even a troll your just an annoying lil ? runnin around trying to get ? poppin but u will never ever be anyone important on here but a clogged up peace of ?

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aquinafina wrote:
    You are seriously the biggest att ? for the month of feb stop trying to come on here and go hard on every ? body especially these women....aint nobody trying to read your rachet ass NON FUNNY jokes in the threads your not even a troll your just an annoying lil ? runnin around trying to get ? poppin but u will never ever be anyone important on here but a clogged up peace of ?

bwaahahaaahaaaaa.....what in the hell!?!?
  • finafloe
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote:
    ? shut the ? up and continue murdering babies.
    ? Sanchez wrote:
    ? shut the ? up and continue murdering babies.

Shut the ? up before i stick an old broom stick up ur ass hoe!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this that real real right chere......
  • finafloe
    Options
    I gotta throw sanchez back on iggy..
  • finafloe
    Options
    Duh how do i ignore someone and feelings caught over this???? Lmaaaaaaoooo naw ur just unworthy of my entertainment
  • finafloe
    Options
    SHUT YOUR MAGILLA GORILLA ASS UP..SHOW YOUR HAIR SOME ATTENTION AND LET IT BREATHE...? OUTTA HERE ? TALKIN BOUT STRIVIN FOR ATTENTION WHEN U GOT UR FUKIN LOU RAWLS LOOK ALIKE PICTURE IN YOUR AVI UGLY ? ..U UGLY ON AND OFF LINE..U AND KIMI SHOULD UNITE TO MAKE THE DARK BUTT WEAVE ASSOCIATION DUSTY ? ..U LOOKIN FOR NICENESS GO SIGN UP FOR ENOTALONE.COM ? U LOOK LIKE THE FATHER FROM GOOD TIMES 1 YA SELF ?

? !! U ? rejected ass greyhound look alike motha ? yo ole long chrimsin chin havin punk ? ass ? in thr ? lint pocket filled ? log off before i stuff my period pantys down your fukin throat ? .
  • finafloe
    Options
    ? U LOOK LIKE MONIQUE

And ? u look like a ? cracked out jay leno! The ? outa here wit that ? chin yo!
This discussion has been closed.