We're In The Matrix

Options
PapaJuice
PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
edited January 2010 in The Social Lounge
I just re watched the movie of The Matrix right now.

The Battery
The Machine
The System
Saving Humanity
Enemy of Humanity
Evil of Humanity
Destruction of Humanity
A Zoo... why? The truth must be secured
Can't teach an old dog any new tricks
The ONE
A person that is BOUND by nothing that can make anything possible and achieve anything & everything.

Who do you think the Agents were representives of?

Ya gotta know, theres whole worlds beyond this world, there are games beyond the ? game.

Oh & love saved The One and is supposed to be of importance. I don't know. Only love can save humanity? Che, Huey P Newton, MLK, had love for their people, remember saying love is the most important thing for a revolutionary (Che).

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Morpheus was a ? ...

and yeh.. what's bad is actually good ..and whats good is actually bad i.e. the system.. but anyone in it and not freed will think otherwise..
    they live in their make believed world ..cant have an American dream if u aint sleep right?? and all the while gassin the machine that "criminals" actually fight against..

its funny.. the public can be robbed by the creditors and banks and its okay.. they still use credit and still deposit their money..
    but they frown upon people who robs the credit card companies and banks.. i dont gettit..
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? still analyzing that flick 10 years later....damn.

The sequels were wick-wick wack. Total letdown.

And Che also said this:

Hatred as an element of the struggle; a relentless hatred of the enemy, impelling us over and beyond the natural limitations that man is heir to and transforming him into an effective, violent, selective and cold killing machine. Our soldiers must be thus; a people without hatred cannot vanquish a brutal enemy.