is there anything in the Kobe System to make that ? shoot better 'round this ? ?

Options
CockMcStuffins
CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
You're welcome.

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol lol lol lol lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get some (wing) talent aka shooters around him so he can stop getting triple-teamed every other time down the floor.

Force Kobe to take a few games off so his wrist ligament will heal itself.

Stop allowing defenders to bump Kobe every other play etc.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stop taking horrible jumpers.... go on the block every play like mj did and shoot easy 15-20 ft turnarounds and layups..... but no he wanna go off teh dribble and shoot hard ass shots so itis what it is
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a better bench would saffice
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote:
    stop taking horrible jumpers.... go on the block every play like mj did and shoot easy 15-20 ft turnarounds and layups..... but no he wanna go off teh dribble and shoot hard ass shots so itis what it is

c/s that why he never shot higher than 45% for his career that guy be taking some of the most dumbest shots known to man, instead of going up for a lay up or drawing a double team by attackin the basket he rather take a 18ft shot ,in a double team 360 wind mill jump shot, then get mad when he gets no calls...

i swore this ? kobe has one of the lowest b-ball iq. ever
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fix the torn ligament in his shooting wrist. A lot them shots he would make
  • ROFL..GUY
    ROFL..GUY Members Posts: 225
    Options
    ROFL @ the hates about to get CRUSHED with new Laker SQUAD

you realy aernt ready for wwhats about to go down..

it will change the NBA for the next 5-7yrs
  • aneed123
    Options
    c/s that why he never shot higher than 45% for his career that guy be taking some of the most dumbest shots known to man, instead of going up for a lay up or drawing a double team by attackin the basket he rather take a 18ft shot ,in a double team 360 wind mill jump shot, then get mad when he gets no calls...

i swore this ? kobe has one of the lowest b-ball iq. ever

this is what frustrated me about him cuz if he took good shots with his jumper he would average 30 a game easy...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the dudes wrist is ? floatin around in his arm ...damn i think that may be a bit of whats happening here
  • aneed123
    Options
    the dudes wrist is ? floatin around in his arm ...damn i think that may be a bit of whats happening here

naw he always took horrible shots
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    aneed123 wrote:

naw he always took horrible shots

and he's a career 45% shooter ... and a volume scorer at that ..its kinda of hard to say he takes bad shots if there consistently going in the bucket
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe gets caught up in that one on one, you're not gonna show up me ? . I notice that when he plays against other superstars and they get hot, he starts forcing ? and taking bad shots.
  • aneed123
    Options
    and he's a career 45% shooter ... and a volume scorer at that ..its kinda of hard to say he takes bad shots if there consistently going in the bucket

naw Ive seen Kobe vs the Spurs some years ago go baseline and look a wide open Fisher in the eye after being doubled and shoot over the backboard instead of passing... Dude is great but he takes the worst contested shots
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vanessa should have been with him when he was shooting in the gym
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    aneed123 wrote:

naw Ive seen Kobe vs the Spurs some years ago go baseline and look a wide open Fisher in the eye after being doubled and shoot over the backboard instead of passing... Dude is great but he takes the worst contested shots

and ive seen kobe make great passes to open guys as well ... *shrugs*
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe has always been a hot and cold gunslinger. That isn't going to change. He can make those ridiculously tough shots, but he takes way too many of them and that's why he's an inefficient scorer.

It's feast or famine with 'em, and lately it's been the latter, and he isn't getting any younger.