SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS THIS BULL ISH?

Options

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that's a false story so you're stupid for believing it.

Now come at me with "facts".

• Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Yeah the same "facts" you come at me with when you discuss my Husbands sexuality based off of a picture right? ;)

Sorry ? , Jen had no reason to lie, you tried to down play it to save face but you will now and forever be "that guy"...tough break clown #-o
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kimi wrote:

Yeah the same "facts" you come at me with when you discuss my Husbands sexuality based off of a picture right? ;)

Sorry ? , Jen had no reason to lie, you tried to down play it to save face but you will now and forever be "that guy"...tough break clown #-o

What the ? are you talking about? Anyone who knows her will tell you she's a compulsive liar.

I already posted evidence that cleared my good name on that situation. I went along with the exaggeration because it is funny but at the same time I'll let the truth be known if need be. Since your memory is so keen you should know damn well from the bottom of your heart that within your first couple weeks of posting on the IC in 2010 you and I had a conversation where I told you I was transferring to the University of California-Los Angeles.. this was months before Jennifer had even signed up. Did she not mention to you that we hadn't spoke in 3 weeks prior to me being in LA? I had flight insurance and I knew she had no intention of seeing me so what sounds logical to you Kimmiko? Do you remember the evidence-backed fact that I was out with a different female on the alleged night I was sitting outside her porch? Do I not have multiple friends in LA? Do I not have paper work that says I was meeting with advisers and financial aid at the university?? Have you ever been on a vacation outside of Iraq? Was my sole purpose for going to the Bay Area last summer to fight Killa?? I'm moving to LA next June.. I bet you know the reason why don't you Kimi?

Ain't no one thinking about your husband's sexuality. What does that exaggerated IC story even have to do with me correcting your grammar usage errors anyway?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread should be deleted for putting a hurting on my vision.
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Woooooow wat did i miss in this hoe!! FIRST OF ALL MOTHA FUKA I KNOW I LOOK GOOD AND BEEN LOOKIN GOOD AS A SKINNY BROAD A FAT BROAD AND AS PREGNANT U GOT ME TWISTED IN THE ? GAME HOE ASS ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    Does Google Chrome have ad-block? Somebody please help me.

Does that ? even stand on her hind legs?
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thirdly if u mofukas are gonna post pics on me i would suggest posting pics that have been takin in 2012..... Thirdly dro yo broke rachet ass need to sit the fu k down always tryna talk about somebody lets see yo fat ass post a pic in here
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Does Google Chrome have ad-block? Somebody please help me.

Does that ? even stand on her hind legs?
    I'm not even sure what this means.

I'm just asking if she does we can narrow it down to possible immediate family members.
    Gorilla-with-Long-Purple-Hair--59368.jpg
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote:

What the ? are you talking about? Anyone who knows her will tell you she's a compulsive liar.

I already posted evidence that cleared my good name on that situation. I went along with the exaggeration because it is funny but at the same time I'll let the truth be known if need be. Since your memory is so keen you should know damn well from the bottom of your heart that within your first couple weeks of posting on the IC in 2010 you and I had a conversation where I told you I was transferring to the University of California-Los Angeles.. this was months before Jennifer had even signed up. Did she not mention to you that we hadn't spoke in 3 weeks prior to me being in LA? I had flight insurance and I knew she had no intention of seeing me so what sounds logical to you Kimmiko? Do you remember the evidence-backed fact that I was out with a different female on the alleged night I was sitting outside her porch? Do I not have multiple friends in LA? Do I not have paper work that says I was meeting with advisers and financial aid at the university?? Have you ever been on a vacation outside of Iraq? Was my sole purpose for going to the Bay Area last summer to fight Killa?? I'm moving to LA next June.. I bet you know the reason why don't you Kimi?

Ain't no one thinking about your husband's sexuality. What does that exaggerated IC story even have to do with me correcting your grammar usage errors anyway?

Whoooah!!...wtf is all this ? about? :-/
    berneydidnotread.gif
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    Kimi wrote:

Whoooah!!...wtf is all this ? about? :-/
    berneydidnotread.gif

You didn't read because you know you have NOTHING negative you can say about me when confronted with the cold hard truth. While you on the other hand, duck and choose what you reply to. Quit trying to son people based on false information over and over again. As jokingly as it comes off when people diss you, it's always based on real ? . We saw your photoshopped pictures, we saw your scarred up face, we saw your down low husband, we saw your prancing around the room topless. So please try to come with something different Kimi.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well damn ? , that ? was a titangraph, and I thought I could type lol. However, I did read it, and its quite sad u let her troll u into giving her an in depth, well thought, written, and gramatically impeccable essay defending urself, and what u do offline. She that important to u, Buttah? Seems like it.. just saying.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:
    I read it @buttuh_b, you da man.

Man b.. I don't even care what any poster says about me but I can't take this strong faced ? really thinking she sonning someone.

This ? be reaching for the stars bringing up any poster's interaction with an IC female whenever she gets the chance for no reason. This ? act like one L is the end all be all of the world. Get the ? over it breh.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Well damn ? , that ? was a titangraph, and I thought I could type lol. However, I did read it, and its quite sad u let her troll u into giving her an in depth, well thought, written, and gramatically impeccable essay defending urself, and what u do offline. She that important to u, Buttah? Seems like it.. just saying.

I honestly don't care and know I don't need to explain myself for anyone on here. But if you wanna call it being trolled by every interaction with her ending up in her being on her high horse repeating the same ? over and over then yea that ? is annoying. If you gon do it at least be funny like other posters have in the past.

It ended up being a titangraph because I asked her a series of questions that she of course can't answer.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You didn't read because you know you have NOTHING negative you can say about me when confronted with the cold hard truth. While you on the other hand, duck and choose what you reply to. Quit trying to son people based on false information over and over again. As jokingly as it comes off when people diss you, it's always based on real ? . We saw your photoshopped pictures, we saw your scarred up face, we saw your down low husband, we saw your prancing around the room topless. So please try to come with something different Kimi.

/:) Dude get over yourself. I've taken on posters waaaay above your intelligence and level in reasoning. I don't have to duck anyone on this forum. I didn't read the ? because i know you're just trying to save face and I believe Jens account over yours.
    Simple as that, if what she said wasn't true you wouldn't be typing all this ? to explain it, it happened, you took an unfathomable loss...just admit it. I own up to every loss I've ever taken on this forum...sad when a Woman has bigger ? than you.

e]

She's one of those posters that likes to sit back and take everything in with the hopes of one day using it against you. Not like you should worry about it though. Its just Kimi lmao. She uses the same tactics 98% of all other posters use and the same ones that are used against her. Just let it go and put her on ignore if it bothers you...? it.

Everything I've said about you is truth dude, and how can you knock me for bringing up the past when that's exactly what you've done to me...sort of hypocritical right? This is the gist of my main statements on your IC past

I said you were run off the forum because you and your girlfriend were ruthlessly roasted. She was called ugly and you were called a ? because she was a minor.
    I also said you shamelessly ? rode seedz trying to be down with the other donkey posters and wound up being ? on ever more. all this ? is documented in old threads...you were seen as a joke just like I was...but I can admit my ? . just own up to it and move on.

two-men-crying.jpg?w=282&h=400
    Both you and buttah keep trying to rewrite history, in this thread ? and consoling each other because I hurt your feelings...? is hilarious! Take the loss's you've both acquired like Men and shut the ? up. Jesus 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-| 8-|
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kimi, simply put...... I've already proved that what you think happened didn't happen. There is no subjectivity or guessing involved. You were misinformed. Accept it.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    How original of PR to say he didnt read Mikko's post, yet he read Buttuh's titangraph and Mikko's was nowhere near as long smh. Mikko, was this african a poster as well, and was he really sucking ? and cosigning posts to be down with the homies, was he riding Seedz worst than KTULU was riding big boy?
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How original of PR to say he didnt read Mikko's post, yet he read Buttuh's titangraph and Mikko's was nowhere near as long smh. Mikko, was this african a poster as well, and was he really sucking ? and cosigning posts to be down with the homies, was he riding Seedz worst than KTULU was riding big boy?

They read it....let them lean on each other to get past the pain...lol.
    Both these dudes keep trying to act like their on a level above me and they aren't. They both have been clowned, ? on, and perceived as jokes just like me....it's hilarious to see dudes act this butt hurt over the words of a poster they deem "beneath them"

Yeah, it was pretty bad and it lasted much longer, you can go back and find threads where seedz did a diss record, that about sums it up. The african girl was from some other forum, but a lot of her pics were posted here when the Donkey cats were roasting them.
    His Prom and a few other embarrassing photos were also dropped and roasted. Donkey posters never liked or accepted PR into the crew despite all his desperate attempts.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

They read it....let them lean on each other to get past the pain...lol.
    Both these dudes keep trying to act like their on a level above me and they aren't. They both have been clowned, ? on, and perceived as jokes just like me....it's hilarious to see dudes act this butt hurt over the words of a poster they deem "beneath them"

Yeah, it was pretty bad and it lasted much longer, you can go back and find threads where seedz did a diss record, that about sums it up. The african girls was from some other forum but a lot of her pics were posted here when the Donkey cats were roasting them.
    His Prom and a few other embarrassing photos were also dropped and roasted. Donkey posters never liked or accepted PR into the crew despite all his desperate attempts.

Lmao.. ohhhh, ok, well now it all makes sense. When I 1st came aboard and everyone thought I was an alias, I read a few times that they thought I was him, said that it was him coming back to seek revenge for the fuckeries lol... now I get the comparison smh
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi, simply put...... I've already proved that what you think happened didn't happen. There is no subjectivity or guessing involved. You were misinformed. Accept it.

you've proven nothing, I know what I read and I was very cool with Jen. You became infatuated with her and the feelings weren't reciprocated because she knew you were a simp, a lame and thought it was creepy that you were telling your Mom about her.

Again, she had no reason to lie..you do. No one believes you, the ? happened, you were clowned and you were and still are...viewed as a joke to the few people who even care enough to remember you at all.

You're throwing stones standing on a glass porch dude...once again, you can't even gain entry into the house.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Damn Kimi...are you what I used to look like when I would've taken a bullet for this IC life? Seem to take it quite serious at the moment.

Nah, you're using the you "take the internet to seriously" excuse because I just handed you and your sensitive butt buddy your ass's, despite you both trying to gang up.
    Once again, Man up, take the loss and shut the ? up...you're done.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wow I look young as ? damn. Kinda makes me sad :(

she doesn't though :(
    one of the funniest quips in that roast thread was someone saying "she looked like she died 2 days before the prom even took place"...but nonetheless you looked thrilled to be with her, so nothing else matters. :x

Just like that ? resurcaced so can alllll of the other threads you were roasted in and ? on. So you might want to drop the "holier than thou" superior act while you can
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Unfortunately she was not my date, she did win queen though and rightfully so she was really involved with school. Alas, this was before my black girl era though. And why wouldn't I be thrilled? First white guy to win King in like 8 years? Winning and losing at the same time!

And I don't see why you are acting like you weren't roasted for an entire year...you were roasted from when you got here till when I stopped posting and still get roasted now lmfao. Only difference is your brush tool on photoshop got a little less obvious. C'mon son.

lol @ this ? , he knows damn well him and his date stoppped off at the 99 cent store for Crowns and Tiaras lol foh.

Pic look like it was taken in his living room before his dad dropped them off in his Subaru.