The 'Genius' of the Caucasian

Options
MAKAVELI25
MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Does anyone else find it hilarious/brilliant that white people have, at some point in history, ? over or discriminated against every race in the world and yet they are more loved/venerated than any other race? They are kind of like the big kid on the playground that ? everybody up and somehow manages to convince them not to retaliate, but take it out on the other kids. Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs all hate each other, with blacks being considered the lowest common denominator. White people just sit back and laugh at everybody

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    co-sign thread

asians damn near worship white folks
  • MAKAVELI25
    Options
    Yo, nothing is more disappointing to me than seeing black kids make fun of other kids by calling them "black as ? " or ? like that. It's like we're raising our kids from childhood to hate themselves. And anyone who has ever attended one of those "Dark skin" vs. "Light Skin" type parties is part of the problem.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ t/s getting an "off topic" when he started the topic, smh..
  • MAKAVELI25
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    lol @ t/s getting an "off topic" when he started the topic, smh..

Lol, you right though. I'm just saying, isn't it funny how so many hispanics and other minorities look down on blacks when they are just as looked down upon in America as we are. For instance, I've met numerous dark-skinned Indians (and I mean DARK as ? ) who say their parents would lose their minds if they married a black person. ? is hilarious to me
  • Jesus Jackson
    Jesus Jackson Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I love it when White people try to play the victim role...

..."Affirmative Action is unfair"

"Why is there no WHITE history month?"

"Those foreigners are taking over our country"

? & GTFOH
  • Copper
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    bruh some kids is black as ? tho

lmao
  • Copper
    Options
    I love it when White people try to play the victim role...

..."Affirmative Action is unfair"

"Why is there no WHITE history month?"

"Those foreigners are taking over our country"

? & GTFOH

theres a group of indians somewhere giving them the shaq face
  • SloGGy
    SloGGy Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Options
    ? too blind to see this ? . i don't c/s craccas at all. but then all u ? is dirt so i don't c/s people period. i have a low opinion of humanity right now.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people are more gansta than your favorite rapper? Why get mad about whites yet support blacks that rob and steal and sell ? to other blacks? Whites are smart enough to realize that you have to work together and take from those of different colors instead of your own.I don't even blame white people for slavery,because i do/did not expect them to care about none whites.I blame ? Africans who slaughtered and enslaved each other then sold rival tribes to whites which started slavery.The truth is Indians,Asians and Africans are all suckas.Ain't no way I would have let some white man roll up on my land and take my possessions like some Indian did, rofl.? were chumps and that's the simple fact.The strong rule the weak.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whites also brought over alot of dieases which helped ? off some of those populations. Right white people are far in the lead.....hate to say it. They are reponsible for most of the new technology and medicine and inventions. Minorities need to step their games up. Asians are 2nd, but I do agree they kiss white ? like no other. And Mexicans do to....I am saying more and more latinas with white guys......and asians always been worshippers of whites......oh well time to step it up.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *my grandfather was a white man post*
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought messicans where the lowest of the low....anyway...who gives a ? people hate them (whites) also my cousin lives in arizona his girlfriend japanese/taiwanese just proposed to that fool...it all comes down to who and what a person likes.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Actually thought about this the other day when I heard that Jenny Hynm rant about black people. When she said "Come back when your people learns how to be human ". If it was raining cats & dog we would not see them anymore