Killer Mike on why Em is in his top 5 G.O.A.T. dead or alive

Options
CertifiedFam
CertifiedFam Members Posts: 13
edited February 2012 in The Reason
Eminem

Killer Mike: I know a few people have named Eminem, a lot of them were d... sucking, they just wanted to name another rapper that was better than them. They’re d... riding because it’s a white guy and it would be cool to say. I say Eminem because bar for bar he is the super manifestation of super rapper. He attempts and succeeds at cramping so many syllables at different times. If you’re not talking about Kool G Rap or Big Punisher, you’re not talking about anyone else in this league. When you talk about the speed knot flow, the precision, the harmony within the flow, because Eminem uses harmony a lot too- people don’t give him his credit for that.

I love Eminem because he made us understand what the white kids who were attracted to the energy of rap, what their life was like. Beyond that, he confident enough in his own skill to sign an artist who could have possibly overshadowed him, had he been a weaker ego of man like a lot of the black contemporaries are. He was so passionate about making sure rap is still dope that he signed 50 cent. He is the prototype of how every rapper slash fan should be, someone who loves rap enough to do what’s right by rap. Him giving the world 50 cent, he did what was right by rap and I really mean that.

Bar for bar no one is touching him, bar for bar no one is ? with him and dudes know it. He does his white boy ? and pulls me into another world. Eminem takes me to not only Detroit and Eight Mile, but what it’s like to grow up crazy and white in America. Now that’s dope music!

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Certified Riders to Certified Fam huh? If you want your OG name back I suggest you play out your ban.
  • ROFL..GUY
    ROFL..GUY Members Posts: 225
    Options
    another legendary rapper who thinks EM is one of the GOAT and the best in the biz

oh wait

the IC opinion matters more..
  • CertifiedFam
    Options
    ROFL..GUY wrote: »
    another legendary rapper who thinks EM is one of the GOAT and the best in the biz

oh wait

Forums are nuffin like da real world fam people gotta hate on here cah Em more succesful den there fave artist it's just natural jealousy, in the real world Em has the biggest fan base, worldwide love like no other rap artist, selling out tours all over da world and of course many rappers who think he da best.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol.....yo this chick just doesnt give up.....
  • CertifiedFam
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    lol.....yo this chick just doesnt give up.....

I'm a dude ? .
  • ROFL..GUY
    Options
    HLF wrote:
    Certified Riders to Certified Fam huh? If you want your OG name back I suggest you play out your ban.

yo HLF you the mod>?

ay you gtta let me know whne im gettin outta line i dont wanna be banned.. thx fam!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh wait

lol killer mike isn't legendary...

i think shadyteam's been showing her ? to killer mike to get him to say this though

• ROFL..GUY
    Options

oh wait

i think shadyteam's been showing her ? to killer mike to get him to say this though

hes a legend in the south...
  • CertifiedFam
    Options

oh wait

Isn't ya mother a prostitute fam? suck ya mudda ?
  • CertifiedFam
    Options

oh wait

hes a legend in the south...

This ? basterd hiphop is alive is a Jay Z warrior pay him no mind my ? some lil ? .
  • Stew
    Options
    HLF wrote:

yo HLF you the mod>?

ay you gtta let me know whne im gettin outta line i dont wanna be banned.. thx fam!

I will. We are not out here dictating anything.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny I just got into a debate with someone on another forum about this. I don't think Em should be anywhere near top 5 or top ten really. Think about this:

-Would you put any of Em's albums in a top ten hip-hop albums of all time list?
    -Who of note has Em beat in a battle rap?
    -What impact other than sales has Em had on hip-hop as a whole?
  • Stew
    Options
    Funny I just got into a debate with someone on another forum about this. I don't think Em should be anywhere near top 5 or top ten really. Think about this:

Make a thread about it
  • CertifiedFam
    Options

Yeah definitley would put The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show if not all 3 atleast 2 of them in the top 10 albums ever. Aside from sales he has achieved some of the biggest accomlpishments like a lotta grammys, an oscar, number 1 Singles, bought a lotta fans into Hip Hop worldwide that never liked it before.
  • Stew
    Options

Yeah definitley would put The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show if not all 3 atleast 2 of them in the top 10 albums ever. Aside from sales he has achieved some of the biggest accomlpishments like a lotta grammys, an oscar, number 1 Singles, bought a lotta fans into Hip Hop worldwide that never liked it before.

Of course you would.
  • CertifiedFam
    Options
    HLF wrote: »

Of course you would.

Why wouldn't i everyone has their own opinion most people pretty much would as well so it ain't like my opinion in the minority.
  • ROFL..GUY
    Options
    the MMLP and TES

are the two highest selling hip-hop albums worldwide.. all time theres no denyin his impact

both are considered universal classics in the real world.. soooooo i dont see how its not debateable that their top 10 all time
  • CertifiedFam
    Options
    the MMLP and TES

are the two highest selling hip-hop albums worldwide.. all time theres no denyin his impact

both are considered universal classics in the real world.. soooooo i dont see how its not debateable that their top 10 all time

yeah majority opinion is this in the real world and not just limited to America but on a worldwide scale.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no matter who co sign em there's no room left on my top 10 list no hate but nah
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    key words "in his"
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS

USER BANNED
    CertifiedFam
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol ? Shadyteam's getting banned left and right lol.