Future or T-Pain???

Options
LV_Don
LV_Don Members Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason
Out of these two who do ya'll think is the best at those autotune hooks that the hood go crazy over.

T-pain was shut down because of people getting sick of autotune hooks but Future came up with the same style and is nearly everywhere now...

My vote is for T-pain dude had hit after hit in 07-08 and the hooks on maino, plies, and Khaled's all I do is win and I'm so hood are better than anything Future will ever put out..

Thoughts??

Comments

• soulatlantic
    soulatlantic Members Posts: 346
    Options
    T-Pain is kinda annoying at this point, i prefer Future right now. I'm looking to see what else Future brings to the table when his album drops in a few months.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i prefer future, because he don't really o.d with the auto-tune effect , i'm talking about the sound.
    EX:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTUOTRact7M

at times Pain sound like a ? robot, dude should tune it down a bit , cuz he can actually sing, he don't need auto-tune blaring to the max.
    t-pain by far is the better song writer ... makes the better songs... have the better catalog tho
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old T-Pain >>> nowadays he puts so much autotune on his voice it sounds like ? and gives me a headache. but him and future don't have the same style so idk why you said that...but future's hooks are pretty catchy even if they are just mumbling with autotune on them
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta give it to t-pain just b/c he's got too many hits that people go hard on when they ? lol....future cool but his style is a bit different and he just not on the same level as far as writing them hooks.....future would have to break into mainstream and stay there for 3-5 yrs to be up there with t-pain.....i dont own and album/mixtape from either one tho