Why are the majority of Women NOT funny???

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    lol

but most men aren't funny though

they just convince themselves that that are

the same they convince themselves that they are sex gods and are interesting

Haute u and I both know there are more funny men than funny women. Don't even front lol
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Oh and I'm also pretty weird so people tend to laugh at me just because I tend to say things and do things they don't consider normal. I don't know if that counts.

Errm..Depends really...When women describe themselves, 'weird' is the most oft used adjective...
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Oh and I'm also pretty weird so people tend to laugh at me just because I tend to say things and do things they don't consider normal.
    I need Examples MissL lol

Well, i dont know. I think I've said enough about myself on this forum for most to realize I'm not a typical 27 year old. I can't really explain what they laugh at and it probably won't translate well. You would have to see it in person.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and I'm also pretty weird so people tend to laugh at me just because I tend to say things and do things they don't consider normal. I don't know if that counts.

Errm..Depends really...When women describe themselves, 'weird' is the most oft used adjective...
    Oh and I'm also pretty weird so people tend to laugh at me just because I tend to say things and do things they don't consider normal.
    I need Examples MissL lol

Well, i dont know. I think I've said enough about myself on this forum for most to realize I'm not a typical 27 year old. I can't really explain what they laugh at and it probably won't translate well. You would have to see it in person.

Ok when we go on our 1st date then we'll see what weird/funny things u do lol
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    Options
    why most funny woman you meet in real life ain't that attractive?
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    they laff at her virginity claims...

No that's not it. Lol
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    lol

but most men aren't funny though

they just convince themselves that that are

the same they convince themselves that they are sex gods and are interesting

Haute u and I both know there are more funny men than funny women. Don't even front lol

that I can agree with I'd say 20 percent of women are funny compared to 30 percent of men

most people are too uptight and freaking weird to laugh at themselves or make a good joke
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Because females have ? and that alone makes them sought after. They dont necessarily have to develop an attractive personality in any sense.

The females i know that have attractive personalities are either ugly or fat. To me when looking for a mate an attractive personality is more important than being physically attractive.

Now if im just looking for ? it is what it is!!!
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I cosign this thread, a funny woman is very rare. Im 27 and Ive only met one woman all my life that could make me laugh, and she was a full fledged ? . Most women want to be entertained, they dont know how to do the entertaining. Mostly because of simp ass ? (I see a few in this thread) are willing to blow their head up. Alot of women go through life never developing a personality, therefor after sex most men just bounce on they ass.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Probably because women take themselves too seriously. I've often wondered about this. When everyone was a shorty back in school the class clown was usually some dude pulling jokes, wasn't usually a girl. In fact i don't remember one girl who was a class clown growing up, but I can name a bunch mean spirited self centered ? .

I'm not saying there is an exact correlation, but somebody might want to look into that.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ i don't like to make fun of people. I've heard ? say some of the coldest, most demeaning ? to each other. Most women are just unfunny because they don't have to be. They can have no personality and be broke as ? , but have a fat ass and most ? would put their cape on and jump on a grenade for the broad.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    lol @ i don't like to make fun of people. I've heard ? say some of the coldest, most demeaning ? to each other. Most women are just unfunny because they don't have to be. They can have no personality and be broke as ? , but have a fat ass and most ? would put their cape on and jump on a grenade for the broad.

lmao true ?

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I've met one truly funny female and she was decent looking too. But for the most part women aren't funny, so when they attempt to tell a joke you fake laugh to be polite.
  • Mood Indigo
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I don't like making fun of people so of course I wouldn't be good at it.

You don't have to make fun of people to be funny. I consider myself funny (i have moments) and i'm not good at the roasting thing.

Young-Ice wrote: »
    I don't like making fun of people so of course I wouldn't be good at it.

You don't have to make fun of people to be funny. I consider myself funny (i have moments) and i'm not good at the roasting thing.

I know.

• Mood Indigo
    Options

Well I don't have a fat ass so I guess I must have an awesome personality
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Because most humans aren't funny.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think women are over analytical, they don't know how to live in the moment. Plus society tells women they have to play the background and not express themselves.
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    Options
    I see a ? weak my first instinct is to lean on em
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I think women are over analytical, they don't know how to live in the moment. Plus society tells women they have to play the background and not express themselves.

A lot of personality development goes on through puberty. When that ? gets stunted, you just become a drone.

If I ever have a daughter, then I'm raising her like a boy. She aint gonna be entitled to ? in life.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With people i know, i dont know many funny girls. They might have a one liner that makes me laugh but nothing side splitting. as far as comedians, sarah silverman is the only one that made me laugh. Just because of her shock humor jokes. Other than that i cant think of a funny female, Tina Fey has her moments on 30 Rock. just about it. lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the time when a girl makes me laugh its cause she tripped and fell or did something that was unintentionally funny.
  • Beware
    Beware Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    Options

Was that supposed to be funny?

I'll remember to laugh next time.

you kinda proved the threadstarter right with this post... just saying!
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive met a few funny women, its not everyday u meet a woman who can make u laugh, but they're out there...a real big plus in my book
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Christopher Hitchens wrote an article about this. He absolutely ripped it to shreds. Here it is:

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/01/hitchens200701
    Why are men, taken on average and as a whole, funnier than women? Well, for one thing, they had damn well better be. The chief task in life that a man has to perform is that of impressing the opposite sex, and Mother Nature (as we laughingly call her) is not so kind to men. In fact, she equips many fellows with very little armament for the struggle. An average man has just one, outside chance: he had better be able to make the lady laugh. Making them laugh has been one of the crucial preoccupations of my life. If you can stimulate her to laughter—I am talking about that real, out-loud, head-back, mouth-open-to-expose-the-full-horseshoe-of-lovely-teeth, involuntary, full, and deep-throated mirth; the kind that is accompanied by a shocked surprise and a slight (no, make that a loud) peal of delight—well, then, you have at least caused her to loosen up and to change her expression. I shall not elaborate further.

Women have no corresponding need to appeal to men in this way. They already appeal to men, if you catch my drift.

He goes deeper into it. Read it. You'll learn a lot.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options

Well I don't have a fat ass so I guess I must have an awesome personality

i've never you make an even remotely funny comment on this board.