No trolls, no haters, just real debate if ya dont like Em just dont come in this thread simple

Options
Bigavelli
Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
edited March 2012 in The Reason
Is it fair to say The Eminem Show exluding Without Me is the Eminem Album that is for the traditional Hip Hop heads as it combined dope Content, dope Lyricim, typical content that is common to Hip Hop fans, basically his Album for the traditional Hip Hop fan where as THe SSLP/MMLP were Albums that don't appeal to most Hip Hop heads cost of the content on those Albums minus a few Songs?

Basically his Album with out the shock value/craziness that most Hip Hop fans used to as far as Content and style? he put his emotions on the Album but it was raw at the same time. Basically his most accesab;e Album to the typical Hip Hop listener?

Comments

• nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant believe after all this time, yuo still havent figured out that there is no such thing as a traditional hip hop head.

what you are asking for is validation with regard to your opinions.

you need to identify the difference and start posting accordingly

can you explain to me what a typical hip hop listener is?
    b/c to be honest, that ? you post aint doing it for me. do typical hip hop heads feel the same way as me? or is a typical hip hop head someone who likes that UK rap?
  • Bigavelli
    Bigavelli Members Posts: 3,465
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    i cant believe after all this time, yuo still havent figured out that there is no such thing as a traditional hip hop head.

what you are asking for is validation with regard to your opinions.

you need to identify the difference and start posting accordingly

can you explain to me what a typical hip hop listener is?
    b/c to be honest, that ? you post aint doing it for me. do typical hip hop heads feel the same way as me? or is a typical hip hop head someone who likes that UK rap?

oh by this i meant the traditional Hip Hop head in the sense that doesn't like the shock value over the top humor on The SSLLP/MMLP but more so likes traditional type of Content usually Substance but raw sound too.
This discussion has been closed.