You grown as hell

Options
king hassan
king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in AKA Donkey
No need for you to be funky @ work, @ a job you been @ a long time. Take a ? before you get here and funk up the bathrooms, if yo kid ? in the bed you sleep in, wash that ? , keep a toothbrush and paste in your drawer for after lunch, my co-worker is in violation and we've dropped many hints up in this ? . I don't think she get it, and it's my homeboys moms too, and worse she got one of those bun pony tails in her hair and her hair is natural and the bun is straight! :(

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ballsonchin.jpg
    Options
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Females legendary for blowing up the bathroom after lunch @ work.......smh @ chicks eating a ranch, cheese and chicken pizza and some ice tea for lunch and takin' a dump at work......hold dat till ya get home.
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It always be the dimes at ya job too.

*smh*
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    2gv1sic.jpg...................
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No need for you to be funky @ work, @ a job you been @ a long time. Take a ? before you get here and funk up the bathrooms, if yo kid ? in the bed you sleep in, wash that ? , keep a toothbrush and paste in your drawer for after lunch, my co-worker is in violation and we've dropped many hints up in this ? . I don't think she get it, and it's my homeboys moms too, and worse she got one of those bun pony tails in her hair and her hair is natural and the bun is straight! :(

2mwrpch.jpg
    ? 10 char.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

HAHAHAHAHA YOooooo u seem disturbed as hell about that ? LOL
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yo i want some burgers when i get home but we ain't got no ? bread, all we got is those ? wheat thinn bagel ?
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yo i want some burgers when i get home but we ain't got no ? bread, all we got is those ? wheat thinn bagel ?

lmao go get some bread then
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Go to Five Guys!!!
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

well that is quite the conundrum
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hasn't kfc taught us anything my ? ? meat is the new bread - think outside tha' box, mayne......
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao go get some bread then
    good answer...
    Go to Five Guys!!!
    better answer....
    well that is quite the conundrum
    ? answer...
    hasn't kfc taught us anything my ? ? meat is the new bread - think outside tha' box, mayne......
    best answer!!!!

:)
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ain't nothin' worse than sittin there talking to someone at the office and you notice "dis chicks ears got wax and mad skin flakes erruhwhere!" like she ain't washed them boys in a decade or more... Can you even hear outta them ears???

Combine that with "too much coffee doo-doo open ? " breath and I have just tuned whatever she's saying out and have begun to concentrate on getting far away from her 'cause it's only a matter of time before the smell of old trout carcass rotting in the sun assaults my nose.
  • king hassan
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One on my co-workers have me doing the swim technique when she talks, I exhale, turn to the side real quik inhale and back to the convo, I repeat every few seconds
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One on my co-workers have me doing the swim technique when she talks, I exhale, turn to the side real quik inhale and back to the convo, I repeat every few seconds

folk don't know... Coffee does that to ya breath. I had some cats I worked with, all of 'em drank tankards of coffee in the morning. Every day we had a 15 min meeting first thing in the morning... ? was like standing in a manure pile in a 6'x6' room with no AC in the summertime.
  • king hassan
    edited June 2010
    Options
    folk don't know... Coffee does that to ya breath. I had some cats I worked with, all of 'em drank tankards of coffee in the morning. Every day we had a 15 min meeting first thing in the morning... ? was like standing in a manure pile in a 6'x6' room with no AC in the summertime.

Gptdayum!!! and add that to the cigarette smokers!