Karrine Steffans(Superhead/SuperHo) ethers her husband on twitter...

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do you let your boy marry superhead.

why is there no one in their wedding photo?

Bolded quoted from the Real ? ? ........

lol @ this ? being the peoples hoe.....and tellin everybody

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in memorandum of this ? manhood, that ? was ethereal
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This may be the first time in human history that a man was changed into a woman with no surgery needed lol
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean this is literally the 10th dude she's said has a little ? and is wack in bed and this is the chick some of you women out there gave enough credibility to have y'all invest in 3 of her books? lol

It's the typical black girl ? .
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he'll shake back in due time smh...he'll most likely be a dawg on a ? then....this type of ? can turn anybody cold
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    Options
    that was probably her last opportunity to luck up on a simp though. but she is cuter than the average cutth'oat guttafied azz ? , so maybe one or two more pitiful off brand azz nyggas will still come sniffing her way
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but on some real talk

all these words shorty put out there just indirectly signals that cuzzo been winning

hopefully they get divorced and he takes half her ? with alimony

I'm jealous haha
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? lost for marrying her in the first place.....only time a ? gets a pass for marrying her is if he aint gotta clue who she is, but im sure the moment you stick your thang in her ? you can tell she more than just your average ? .

those words are the type of ? that get a ? left in a ditch somewher though...and thats when said in private...cant believe she hotted him up like that
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's what ? get for wifing hoes.
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    this ? had no friends or family...couldnt have
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    how do you let your boy marry superhead.

why is there no one in their wedding photo?

lmao right? Smh at this ? tho
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do chick feel a need to try to embarrass a man they ? ....
    she was ok with ? all this time now she tired? ? should have been tired before.

she just mad cause dude is a regular ? and the rappers spoil her to get her to suck ? ....but i guess she going to go back on oprah and say he treated her wrong

she needs to be kicked in the stomach, have a broom shoved in her ? (which im sure wont hurt) and dragged across the lawn by her ? suckin lips
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    biggest L here is him marrying her
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    R.I.p. to that ? manhood and pride. He's gonna have to wear a skirt for the rest of his life. But that ? ? and a waste of human flesh and I'm sure 90% of black women think like her with that "I want a boss" ?
    CirocObama wrote: »
    I mean this is literally the 10th dude she's said has a little ? and is wack in bed and this is the chick some of you women out there gave enough credibility to have y'all invest in 3 of her books? lol

Bitter delusional black men posts ^^^^^

• texas409
    Options
    Smh here we go? How are we bitter for stating the obvious? When songs and images agree with my argument I ain't hating but you can't lie and say that the phrase "I need a boss" did not originate from some ? in the black community
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man see women are just spiteful..
    a man would never think of doing some ? like this.
    i mean we might put a chick on blast to the homies....
    like "man i had to leave her, her ? stank"

but to go all in like that.....on twitter.....
    nah man....
    men can be bad, horrible, cold, deceitful, watever, but only women have the capability of being straight up evil (in relation to relationships)
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.p. to that ? manhood and pride. He's gonna have to wear a skirt for the rest of his life. But that ? ? and a waste of human flesh and I'm sure 90% of black women think like her with that "I want a boss" ?
    CirocObama wrote: »

Bitter delusional black men posts ^^^^^

you defending her actions? u really condoning her airing this dude out for being faithful all cuz she "got bored" wit dude sayin she cheated multiple times. Wats the delusion? she admitted she's a hoe nd was damn sure proud of it
  • texas409
    Options
    I agree I could see if dude was beating her or bought a disease into their relationship from another woman but just cause she was a harlot she tries to demolish dudes soul. Cold blooded
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She kept it trill wit homie (and the twitter world)
    not a good look though
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do we know that aint ace hood in her wedding photo.

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    azi814.jpg

Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs. Alone, I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade. We are not equally yoked. You really deserve someone more basic. I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden.I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car. Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me. I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should. I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullsh*t dreams. I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday. I’m tired of paying for everything.

I’m tired of you taking all this sh-t for granted as if you ever deserved any of it. Give me my Mac back. For real tho. I’m tired of washing your wack ass clothes. I hate your whole face. I’m tired of acting like the sex is good.I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason. Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything? Okay.I’m tired of giving you the game.I’m tired of pretending you’re anything more than a ? . I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving. I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule sh-t. I’m tired of you begging

I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off. I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.I’m tired of taking showers with you. Can I get a moment! Damn! Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. ? deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.

You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.
    "

tumblr_lor3gfqMTg1qdseme.gif

damn she straight emasculated that tpain looking ? .. but thats what that ? gets for trying turn a well known ? into a housewife.. i bet that ? is somewhere right now curled into the fetal position crying.. and thinkin to himself this cant be life...

There is a sensible response to this tirade:

anthony-and-jaunita-o.gif
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    azi814.jpg

Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs. Alone, I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade. We are not equally yoked. You really deserve someone more basic. I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden.I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS! I’m tired of you driving my car. Stop telling me you love me as if you’re doing me some sort of favor. I don’t need you to love me. I love me. I’m tired of pretending like you shouldn’t be intimidated by the other men in my life. Cuz you should. I’m tired of pretending as if I support your bullsh*t dreams. I’m tired of pretending your d-ck isn’t the smallest d-ck I’ve ever seen in my life. Cuz it is. I’m tired of pretending your favorite rapper didn’t just beat it up on Friday. I’m tired of paying for everything.

I’m tired of you taking all this sh-t for granted as if you ever deserved any of it. Give me my Mac back. For real tho. I’m tired of washing your wack ass clothes. I hate your whole face. I’m tired of acting like the sex is good.I hate when you roll all the way over onto my side of the bed to hold me. I’m over here for a reason. Did I mention I’m tired of paying for everything? Okay.I’m tired of giving you the game.I’m tired of pretending you’re anything more than a ? . I should’ve just hired you as a cook and kept it moving. I’m tired of congratulating you for accomplishing minuscule sh-t. I’m tired of you begging

I’m tired of moaning when I can’t feel anything!I’m tired of having to think about someone else to get off. I’m tired of having to lock my phone when you’re around.I’m tired of taking showers with you. Can I get a moment! Damn! Yes. He’s better than you. Next question. All night. ‘Til 6 in the morning. Next question.Yes. And I didn’t have to pay for none of it. Next question. Presidential suite. Next question. About 10 inches. Next question.69. Next question. Like a boss. Next question. ? deep. Next question. I’m tired of having to pretend you’re not the 3rd worst decision I’ve ever made.

You should really be with that one chick who bagged our groceries this weekend. That’s more your speed.
    "

tumblr_lor3gfqMTg1qdseme.gif

damn she straight emasculated that tpain looking ? .. but thats what that ? gets for trying turn a well known ? into a housewife.. i bet that ? is somewhere right now curled into the fetal position crying.. and thinkin to himself this cant be life...

There is a sensible response to this tirade:

anthony-and-jaunita-o.gif

hahahahahahahaha Dead Presidents>>>>
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea he shud take half...he a ? now anyway
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options

you defending her actions? u really condoning her airing this dude out for being faithful all cuz she "got bored" wit dude sayin she cheated multiple times. Wats the delusion? she admitted she's a hoe nd was damn sure proud of it

no I'm not defending her. I'm just not in agreement with the black girl bashing.

Bash Karrine and leave the rest of BW out of it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she really didnt have to do this tho