K-Ci and JoJo Appreciation Thread

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
Best Rnb duo of all time ... Seen them live last month ... They still go in. JoJo voice is back since he been clean for 2 years now ... K-Ci still got it. We appreciate

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some reason I just cant get with their sappy ass ballads,lol....... Now i dug the grit on the track "LIFE" from the motion picture Life because I am a Deep gut walin type of Soul head, but i take Jodeci over Ki-C and JoJo everyday, all day. In the words of Ki-C "Devante Swang!!"
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "eww YEAaaa" -k-ci voice

ay they lil show was funny as hell when they were tryin to get off the drank tho...they was like some little kids on punishment or sumn.....jojo country ass just wanted some real food mane lol
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol they were fine and sober when I saw,em last month crackin jokes between songs n ? ... K ci lickin ? ... It was a show!!
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Last nights letter >
  • waterproof
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    "eww YEAaaa" -k-ci voice

ay they lil show was funny as hell when they were tryin to get off the drank tho...they was like some little kids on punishment or sumn.....jojo country ass just wanted some real food mane lol

yo that show was a good show and i was rootin for them, JoJo was forever suspect of everything that they was doing, lol....

it was good to see "DEVANTE SWAAANG" at the end, i was hoping they was like it's time to drop one more Jodeci album, but Ki-C kind of killed it
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    For some reason I just cant get with their sappy ass ballads,lol....... Now i dug the grit on the track "LIFE" from the motion picture Life because I am a Deep gut walin type of Soul head, but i take Jodeci over Ki-C and JoJo everyday, all day. In the words of Ki-C "Devante Swang!!"

I like k-ci and jojo but i love jodeci mainly becasue of devante swing. I still wanna know what happened to him. he was way to talented to just fall off.

The Show,The After Party,The Hotel. If you really want to hear DeVante's Genius, tracks 9 -22 is all DeVante and are a masterpiece and it's not just the songs that sound amazing it's also the interludes and much more. The heavy smooth ass Bass, funky silky synthesizers, crunchy precise percussion, crazy talkbox, soulful guitars, beautiful pianos, greatest harmony and voices, deep lyrics and a whole lot more.You could also have amazing sex with this album
  • waterproof
    edited March 2012
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »

I like k-ci and jojo but i love jodeci mainly becasue of devante swing. I still wanna know what happened to him. he was way to talented to just fall off.

The Show,The After Party,The Hotel. If you really want to hear DeVante's Genius, tracks 9 -22 is all DeVante and are a masterpiece and it's not just the songs that sound amazing it's also the interludes and much more. The heavy smooth ass Bass, funky silky synthesizers, crunchy precise percussion, crazy talkbox, soulful guitars, beautiful pianos, greatest harmony and voices, deep lyrics and a whole lot more.You could also have amazing sex with this album

@detcatinva word up DEVANTE SWAAANG is a musical genius and I am a Devante AND jODECI fan, that's why I made that Swing Mob/Bassment thread because he was about to take over the industry. But i am about to touch on the subject on what happen to Devante Swing. Let's say ? ASS SUGE KNIGHT was a major problem, Suge wanted Devante Swwing to be a death row producer and writer that's why he was producing on Above the Rim soundtrack and Murder was the Case and split the production with DJ Quik on Danny Boy shelved album that finally came out last year. But Devante didn't wanted to ? with Suge Knight because Suge wasnt paying him, so Suge threaten him by sending goons to his home ruffing him up and blackballed him and all types of ? . And the ungrateful ass Timbaland getting in the head of the bassment crew members when it was Devante who taught Timbaland how to produce and came out of his own money to feed, shelter all the young talent and paid for the studio time, that also ? him up too, then Timbaland took some of the crew and used the Bassment name. I will touch more in the SWING MOB THREAD.

and let me add that Timb was jealous of Static Major because he was writing all those hits for Ginuwine and some for alliyah, Static was Devante right hand man in everything because static was a force
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "time to make a killin, sure to make a million wit devante" >>>>>>

the coldest ? he ever did was that track for pac imo......i havent heard all the work tho....ima eeevery now and then r&b dude.....even less when i was young
  • amand11
    amand11 Members Posts: 4
    Options
    They are really good. My favorite song of them is the All My Life. In fact it was our wedding song when I got married.
  • Pocahontas.
    Pocahontas. Members Posts: 133
    edited March 2012
    Options
    They're awesome. My favorite song by them is "crazy".
  • tian2012
    tian2012 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    I like the website as me like the 3G android phone.because it can supply some information that I need