Tell me I'm not the only one who watches Survivor

Options
SneakDZA
SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Yo that ? last night had to have been the most racist episode in reality tv history.

They really decided to give up team immunity in order to vote off the black guy just because he was black?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SneakDZA
    edited March 2012
    Options
    yeah i'm looking for one right now...

Ok this is the best i can do - it's the whole episode but the ? is hilarious from start to finish. it's this evil ? racist republican troll controlling the whole game calling the midget an oompa loompa and the black guy ghetto trash - and that was just the start of it.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2206814240/survivor-one-world-ep-4-? -puzzled

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont you just wanna punch that ? in the face?

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That mixed chick got a nice ass body though... Wearing those ? shorts she knows what shes doing..... Lol

And yeah giving up that immunity was dumb... How can a ? hate black people? lol makes no sense
    What ? me off was when the black dude was trying to talk to the ? guy he was acting like he was running the game. ? annoyed me.

How does he go from wanting to be on the girls team to having all of that power in the men's camp?
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    to be honest i think he's just trolling. i don't think he ever had any intention of winning since he used to troll on survivor message boards before he got on the show so he knows how the game works.

even if you eliminate the racist element of his character there's still no way a jury would vote for a guy who brags about how rich he is and that he hangs out in country clubs and has a housekeeper.

i think he's just trying to get people to use him as a goat to take to the end and increase his camera time. as for the other followers on the male team - they're just weak, spineless idiots for following him and i include bill in that since his stupid ass agreed to give up immunity too just because he thought it was the midget going home and not him.

and yeah cbs needs to chill on blurring out every little bit of ? that alicia shows. let her do her thing with them little shorts since obviously she can't solve puzzles do anything athletic.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    I hope this dude's fat ? appendix explodes on the way to the hospital.
  • truth_juice
    truth_juice Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    That mixed chick got a nice ass body though... Wearing those ? shorts she knows what shes doing..... Lol

And yeah giving up that immunity was dumb... How can a ? hate black people? lol makes no sense
    What ? me off was when the black dude was trying to talk to the ? guy he was acting like he was running the game. ? annoyed me.

How does he go from wanting to be on the girls team to having all of that power in the men's camp?

I tried watch the link above hoping it would be short enough to catch chick but ? was the whole episode. Any chance someone could provide us with visuals of said mixed chick?