How solvent is the place you work.

Options
thehonorable
thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
In these times, its a real depression out there. Some people work at small companies. Paul Krugman said there might be a depression on the horizon. How solvent do youthink your company is in terms of economic climate.

Me personally...My company is one of those...too big to fail companies...So...im good.

Comments

• Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    In these times, its a real depression out there. Some people work at small companies. Paul Krugman said there might be a depression on the horizon. How solvent do youthink your company is in terms of economic climate.

Me personally...My company is one of those...too big to fail companies...So...im good.

Wasn't that the same for those banks that failed?
  • thehonorable
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »
    Wasn't that the same for those banks that failed?

Nah. More goes on on Wall street than most people know. My company saved wall street from collapsing.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    don't know what u mean,but i started working at Wachovia recently and my location is slow as hell(White Suburbs) compare to the ones in the hoods in downtown Newark and East Orange...
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2010
    Options
    holding on by a limb
  • Reina B
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah. More goes on on Wall street than most people know. My company saved wall street from collapsing.

Oh ok...........If you don't mind answering who do you work for?
  • thehonorable
    edited June 2010
    Options
    don't know what u mean,but i started working at Wachovia recently and my location is slow as hell(White Suburbs) compare to the ones in the hoods in downtown Newark and East Orange...

Solvent in the sense I mean... You keepin ya job ? if the ? goes down.
  • thehonorable
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Reina B wrote: »
    Oh ok...........If you don't mind answering who do you work for?

They don't like to be publicized...
  • Reina B
    edited June 2010
    Options
    They don't like to be publicized...

Ok.....Well to answer the original question I started my own business and ? is slow for me. Hasn't hit a wall and it won't b/c of where I live but once the market bounces back in my area which I know it will I'll be back in it